Author Topic: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.  (Read 22463 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Larger bodybuilder, the workplace and the mulslims.
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2008, 09:31:24 AM »
got any stats to back up that claim?

Can dig up something.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2008, 09:31:47 AM »

A hard working american
your french.  :D  

get off our collective nutsack  :o

Alex23

« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2008, 09:32:28 AM »

Lets not forget mythology that discriminates women, arranges marrages, tramping on free speech, wanting to "kill the infidel", wanting to kill all jews, promotes pedo-activity, wanting to murder all homosexuals and people converting away from Islam and so on.

You forgot mutilation for stealing a loaf of bread, public place stoning of women for not covering thier faces, "jail time" for flirting at the mall / listening to "westerners music" (aka 80's rock).

west/asian/capitalist country = revolutionized the way we live, heal, travel, reach to the heavens.

Muslims = still affraid of eating pork.

http://www.howardbloom.net/islam.htm

Alex23

« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2008, 09:33:26 AM »
your french.  :D  

get off our collective nutsack  :o

I'm more American than you will ever be.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2008, 09:34:32 AM »
You forgot mutilation for stealing a loaf of bread, public place stoning of women for not covering thier faces, "jail time" for flirting at the mall / listening to "westerners music" (aka 80's rock).

west/asian/capitalist country = revolutionized the way we live, heal, travel, reach to the heavens.

Muslims = still affraid of eating pork.

http://www.howardbloom.net/islam.htm

Luckily, these morons are getting western influence now. part of the reason for their backwardsness = that the muslim world has been pretty isolated.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2008, 09:36:09 AM »
btw that mr. T commercial is funny as hell ;D

stupid party poopers that banned it >:(

tank u jesus

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2008, 09:37:41 AM »
thats like that scene in barber shop where the white barber says he blacker than that black dude...  ;D hahah.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2008, 09:38:39 AM »
The majority of Muslims are from relatively under-devloped societies and are still in the evolutionary stage where they are unable to question their surroundings and the dogma which is foisted upon them.  Simply, these people require to be told what to do, how to live their lives etc etc.  As yet, they do not have the mental capacity to see the folly and evil of that which governs their life.  Consequently, for their own, as well as everyone else's good, they should be shot.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »
btw that mr. T commercial is funny as hell ;D

stupid party poopers that banned it >:(

That commercial = 'The greatest thing ever!' Nothing even remotely this cool could ever come out of the Muslim world.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2008, 09:38:59 AM »

This point is refuted simply by asking YOU for a comparable peace of evidence to this: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

For ANY other religion.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2008, 09:39:07 AM »

Sure you are Canadian, french and now American ::)
TEAM WOLF

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2008, 09:47:52 AM »

Lets not forget mythology that discriminates women, arranges marrages, tramping on free speech, wanting to "kill the infidel", wanting to kill all jews, promotes pedo-activity, wanting to murder all homosexuals and people converting away from Islam and so on.

EXACTLY

Whats weird is the libs in Nor Cal love all Muslims and think white males are responsible for all the worlds sins.  ::)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »
Hahaha

I studied Islamic religion when I was 10 and continued it for 3 year … I also went to haaj when I was 11 …
Are you even a Muslim … if so ... you don’t know much …

No one forces muslims to have four wives … they can but have up to four … but not just for sex … having numerous wives means you have to treat them fairly and if you have the slightest dought of not achieving that than you shouldn’t get married … you think you only get married to numerous wives to have more children … no that is not ht case here

“Either doing it or not” ???!!! Where did you get that from?

Every religion obeys god … just in different way … I have been to a lot of places and have seen a lot of religious believes that are similar to each other (even Islam) so no one know what is the truth or who is right … but if you believe in god and don’t bother others than you are definitely a god person

We have a story that a guy came to the Prophet Mohammed and said “teach me something that will benefit me” the Prophet replied “remove obstacles from the path of the believers”  

studied... you mean forcibly implanted into an impressionable mind?

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2008, 09:52:13 AM »

We have a story that a guy came to the Prophet Mohammed and said “teach me something that will benefit me” the Prophet replied “remove obstacles from the path of the believers”  

I guess that means Americans.  ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2008, 09:54:48 AM »
anyone who needs to have religion rule there life has somthing deeply lacking, fuckn sheep, orginised religion is the biggest joke in history, used only to keep the masses in check.......

cant beleive the stupid fuckers are still fighting over it these days

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »
I guess that means Americans white people.  ::)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »

why is it that it must be statistics that are required to validate that? it's not a biased western view that he expresses, it's a documented comparison to much more logical and 'free' views, it is plainly obvious that the Middle-East is technologically and almost chronologically behind the west,east and europe, in both moral standing, political views and day-to-day life for anyone there - everything 'good' and beneficial they have there is foreign-produced and purchased (except for their mud homes) and it is for their own fucking good if they are forcibly westernized.... if they grow into speaking english and working for a foreign dollar then hooray, their isolation and extinct beliefs are aged and barbaric, and information injection is only going to make for the better.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2008, 09:56:18 AM »
anyone who needs to have religion rule there life has somthing deeply lacking, fuckn sheep, orginised religion is the biggest joke in history, used only to keep the masses in check.......

cant beleive the stupid fuckers are still fighting over it these days

quoted for truth

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2008, 10:09:18 AM »
studied... you mean forcibly implanted into an impressionable mind?

So true, these people are completely blinded and mentally tarnished.  The overwhelming majority have not made a decision to follow Islam due to any inherent good, rather, they are brainwashed and in many cases, braindead.  As someone else alluded to; what developments to wider society have ever emerged from the disgusting, violent and evil Muslim world?  Scum, by any other name.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »
ive got to add,,, all those bible bashing christians are just as brainwashed,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuckn sheep, everyone of them!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2008, 10:22:24 AM »
Qur’an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains.

Qur’an 27:18, tells the story of a talking ant in the time of King Solomon. Ants do not communicates with words, but with scent and smell, etc. This is a scientific error, regarding nature.

The Qur’an 86:6-7 says that semen comes from between a man's backbone and ribs.

In the Hadith, Muhammad was given a revelation from the angel Gabriel as to why a child resembles the father sometimes, and other times the mother. The angel told him that it depends on which parent reaches their sexual climax first during conception (Bukhari 4:546).

51:49, says of life in creation, "And of everything we have created pairs that ye may reflect" (see also 43:12; 50:7). So for all animals they are created in pairs. This is an obvious denial of the fact that numerous species produce asexually, not in pairs.

Qur’an 20:53, talks of God who has, "...made the earth for you like a carpet spread out..." (see also 71:19). This could hardly be a clearer way of describing the earth as flat. The Qur’an repeatedly refers to how the earth is "wide" or "spread out" (Qur’an 13:3; 15:19; 18:7; 19:6; 21:30; 35:40; 41:10; 43:10; 50:7; 51:48; 55:10; 78:6; 79:30; 88:20), which is not the language used to describe a round sphere.

I try not getting involved in religious debates but some of your posts are so silly that I have to make the occasional exception.

For starters many verses in the Qur'an can not be properly translated into English while keeping the same meaning.  Also, many quotes from the Qur'an are in specific contexts which simply cut and pasting single verses do not shed light on.

You basically copy and paste texts from anti-Islamic sites, and there are pro-Islamic and anti-Christian sites that also have content that can be copy and pasted as well.  For example, here's a rebuttal on the "semen coming from the backbone and ribs" accusation you made: http://www.answering-christianity.com/nadeem_embryology.htm

Also, here's verses that can be used to say that the Bible suggests the world is flat:  http://www.answering-christianity.com/earth_flat.htm  The posts quoted from the Bible more strongly suggest a flat earth because they describe it as having "four corners" as opposed to the Qur'an which simply says the earth is "spread out" which does not mean flat.  

Keep in mind I'm not even a very practicing Muslim, my point is that you can google sites and find these types of accusations against any religion, especially when they don't consider the context in which they are revealed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »
GOOGLE is the devil.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2008, 10:36:59 AM »
How ignorant and rude that you did not show him respect when he is praying and talking with Allah. I am sure that he did not want a fat oaf shuffling it's saggy breast around the room.

Islam is here to stay and it is YOU who shall need to learn some respect for it. Already many Muslims make too much sacrifice for the sake of non-Muslims. We even don't have the early call to pray broadcast in the west. You need to reciprocate and show respect for our Islam. Western democracy has largely failed. As it fails more people will turn to the embrace of Islam until it is followed in the west. The Western experiment has failed, the women try ridiculously to be the equal and betters of men. Our women are virtuous and far more fertile than yours. Simple math tell you that we shall have equal numbers in the West some time in the future. So the basic fact is this:
learn to respect Islam as it is not going anywhere. Embrace it for it is the only true way to live.

you're a fucking idiot...i'm from a muslim family and they DO NOT think like you are at all..

people like you give normal muslims a bad fucking name...''YOU CAME TO THEIR COUNTRY SO IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO ADJUST YA STUPID ####

..gawd damn morons piss me off in the middle of the day...
carpe` vaginum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
Some good 'ol fashioned Getbig-style button pushing in this thread.  That's what we like to see.  Sharma, you're doing a good job.  May I suggest throwing in a little something about white women carrying the Muslim seed?  Bigbobs has been doing it for years!  

Alex, I can't believe you didn't settle this with a posedown.  :(  Next time the HR girl is around, just strip down and go straight for the lights out flex!  

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2008, 10:38:23 AM »
I try not getting involved in religious debates but some of your posts are so silly that I have to make the occasional exception.

For starters many verses in the Qur'an can not be properly translated into English while keeping the same meaning.  Also, many quotes from the Qur'an are in specific contexts which simply cut and pasting single verses do not shed light on.

You basically copy and paste texts from anti-Islamic sites, and there are pro-Islamic and anti-Christian sites that also have content that can be copy and pasted as well.  For example, here's a rebuttal on the "semen coming from the backbone and ribs" accusation you made: http://www.answering-christianity.com/nadeem_embryology.htm

Also, here's verses that can be used to say that the Bible suggests the world is flat:  http://www.answering-christianity.com/earth_flat.htm  The posts quoted from the Bible more strongly suggest a flat earth because they describe it as having "four corners" as opposed to the Qur'an which simply says the earth is "spread out" which does not mean flat.  

Keep in mind I'm not even a very practicing Muslim, my point is that you can google sites and find these types of accusations against any religion, especially when they don't consider the context in which they are revealed.

Hey don't rain on our parade.  >:(

If your point is that the other major religions have inaccuracies and say stupid things then point taken, and I agree the other major religions are every bit as dumb as the Islamic doctrine.
The difference is that the violent bloody days of the other faiths started to die out at the end of the Dark ages when people started to think for themselves rather than always blindly following what their religious leaders told them, while the Muslim faith still has Ayatollahs who will regularly exhort Muslims to kill people in the name of Allah.