Author Topic: cut to bulk abs question  (Read 4841 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: cut to bulk abs question
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »
Was that the excuse you gave your boyfriend "Earl"?
Seems like we have a couple of flamers here. Earl/Naturalfag are there things? :o
I am a big baby

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »
101 days, 12 hours and 14 seconds.

hahahha.... does every human instantly lose their abs/definition after that exact amount of time?

is it like switching out a light?....

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 07:10:06 PM »
hahahha.... does every human instantly lose their abs/definition after that exact amount of time?

is it like switching out a light?....
naturalfag doesn't have abs so I don't why he asks such dumb ass questions
I am a big baby

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »
Was that the excuse you gave your boyfriend "Earl"?

no but i gave it to your wife :P

E
E

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »
i agree friend...and trust me, when the time is right i shall post them...and it will be a sad day for the dreadlord and his lacky elite lifter

When the time is right?  ::).  So you admit you lied on the other previous occasions when you said you would post em?

Such a tragic life you lead -  living in shame and fear of being exposed. Residing in a insect infested apt with a broken AC. Riding around in a brokeass car and your partner Don. Living the dream. ;D

Face it natfag - you failed to achieve your life's dream by your own admittance. You'll always be a loser.
Time to move on out gaytroll
Your time on Getbig has run out.

Ha ha ha :D

Latest naturalfag83 excuse
in response to his denials about posting his so called fiancee Don's pic or any pic for that matter.   ;D

oh thats right the pic...well i had a great one all ready for u...but then i realized i dont have the usb cable to hook it into my laptop...so i go down to the cellar where i keep my box of stuff and wires and i think i find right one but then i try to hook into my laptop but i guess its wrong one cuz it wont fit and i call my friend jessica but she tells me yes i do have the right cable and it should be in the box in my bedroom cupboard...so i look in there and at first i dont see it but then i think i see it and i take it out and its all tangled up in knots with other cords...so it takes me forever to get them untangeld so finally im good to go and i hook up the digi camera but then i realize i dont have any idea what im doing and the photo program opens up on my screen but it dont do anyhting...it just stalls there...so then i had to shut off laptop cuz it froze and i turn on again and the windows xp just stalls and wont load an di get real angry so i keep turning my laptop on over and over and fiannly im back but i still cant figure out how to post...so can u tell me please how to post camera pic online...do i need photbucket account or soemthing? i wait for reply...thanx

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 12:34:40 PM »
After a 12 week diet ends.... lets say 8 pm after they turn out the lights at where ever your competition was..at that moment its crazy....was for me....start with beers...and pizza... cake...cheesecake...ice cream....more beers....finally collapse....next day...wild again....waffles,syrup,bacon,bacon,chocalate milk,english muffins.....lunch...burg erking....dinner....lasa gna... vino..dessert...creme broulee.....cookies..... gallons of milk...
in about 3 days you get it out of your system...head back to the gym....to start training again................... .........with no abs.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »
After a 12 week diet ends.... lets say 8 pm after they turn out the lights at where ever your competition was..at that moment its crazy....was for me....start with beers...and pizza... cake...cheesecake...ice cream....more beers....finally collapse....next day...wild again....waffles,syrup,bacon,bacon,chocalate milk,english muffins.....lunch...burg erking....dinner....lasa gna... vino..dessert...creme broulee.....cookies..... gallons of milk...
in about 3 days you get it out of your system...head back to the gym....to start training again................... .........with no abs.

how long does it take to get your abbs back liberty?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 03:33:45 PM »

yeah when you deprive yourself so long it's hard to stop eating

weeks of suffering and the look is gone in a day or two :(

E
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 03:36:27 PM »
amen brother...after my first contest a few years ago i was all about ihop for breakfast and pizza hut for dinner, all week...i think i gained like 15 lbs on my rebound
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2008, 03:59:33 AM »
amen brother...after my first contest a few years ago i was all about ihop for breakfast and pizza hut for dinner, all week...i think i gained like 15 lbs on my rebound

First contest..first an imaginary fiancee and now a contest. Where do the lies end naturalfag83?