Author Topic: Random decapitation on a public bus  (Read 6644 times)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Random decapitation on a public bus
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2008, 01:59:50 PM »
Was the skull eaten by anyone?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »
Fuck you, 240

another hero with a gun calling everyone else scared  ::)

Policemen carry guns.  They often use them to conduct heroic acts.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2008, 02:04:12 PM »
Policemen carry guns.  They often use them to conduct heroic acts.

Z

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2008, 02:04:36 PM »
so when you are on here of everything you can do you think cut n paste some bullshit from a newspaper is the way to go? make sense.
yeah it has a lot of non-bodybuilding stuff, and my way of dealing with it is by NOT contributing to it and making things worse.

as for your threads - 90% of the stuff you post is because of ME.

I started this Nasser shit. And this is the motherfuckn thanks i get?

Melting down in defense of bluto's "standards" hahaahahahaahahahahaaha

How about we have ONE day a week without you mentioning my name and bitch? ok pal? how about saturdays? then you can start all over again on sunday and have a whole week of bitching ahead of you!

Then don't post so much you idiot, and focus on BB posts only lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »
I just want to know one thing, what was his reasoning for the attack.

What went through his mind. What caused the Meltdown.
Q

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2008, 02:16:56 PM »
Melting down in defense of bluto's "standards" hahaahahahaahahahahaaha

Then don't post so much you idiot, and focus on BB posts only lol
'

huh? whether i post or not doesnt matter, you still mention me daily because im in your head. not a day goes by in your shitty life as a senior citizen in the us, living in a dump, without you thinking of me a guy you dont even know from a msg board.  :-\
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »
I just want to know one thing, what was his reasoning for the attack.

What went through his mind. What caused the Meltdown.

didnt you just ask that 10 times before ?
Z

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »
I started this Nasser shit. And this is the motherfuckn thanks i get?

Actually if you check my post history I started Nasser stuff well before the team was formed ;)

LOL you've got that Hell Low song in my head now  >:(

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »
Exactly. People should take getting their head cut off by an inferior immigrant type as a potential risk when buying a ticket for those shitty, loser packed buses. Just like the management cannot guarantee your valuables in your gym locker. Greyhound cannot guarantee your head stays on your body when you ride with them ;D

;D
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »
Actually if you check my post history I started Nasser stuff well before the team was formed ;)

LOL you've got that Hell Low song in my head now  >:(
And I counter-posted against your stridency before anyone had ever heard the term 'pumkinhead.'   :D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2008, 05:17:10 PM »
the death penalty was abolished a long time ago here. 

*shaking head*

Wow. That's all I have to say. I'm all about eye-for-an-eye.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »
I drove right by that spot where it happened only a few weeks ago.  If the murderer hadn't of tried to eventually jump out the bus window, how many more hours would the police have let that sick prick hold up in there mutilating the body?  Our judicial system here is a joke!  We have juveniles murdering in cold blood and getting 3 measly years because of the young offenders act. If you do grown up crime, you should do grown up time. And if the murderer had been Indian in Canada, the tribes would probably petition for him to be judged by his own kind and be sent to a healing circle for judging because they have different laws than the rest of us.  That sicko should never see the light of day again.  I laugh as they keep calling him a suspect, as if there is any doubt.  The cops should have saved us taxpayers a lot of money, with the cost of one bullet.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »
I drove right by that spot where it happened only a few weeks ago.  If the murderer hadn't of tried to eventually jump out the bus window, how many more hours would the police have let that sick prick hold up in there mutilating the body?  Our judicial system here is a joke!  We have juveniles murdering in cold blood and getting 3 measly years because of the young offenders act. If you do grown up crime, you should do grown up time. And if the murderer had been Indian in Canada, the tribes would probably petition for him to be judged by his own kind and be sent to a healing circle for judging because they have different laws than the rest of us.  That sicko should never see the light of day again.  I laugh as they keep calling him a suspect, as if there is any doubt.  The cops should have saved us taxpayers a lot of money, with the cost of one bullet.

YES

EDIT:  They also said in the news story that paramedics rushed in and the victim was pronounced "deceased" at the scene.  No kidding!

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »
In the USA, that punk would have been shot dead before he could complete the decapitation.  Victim might have lived, might have died.  But our greyhound riders pack heat, and they don't check, because they'd prefer you have 5 repsonsible gun owner heros on the bus so 1 jackass witha knife can't do things like this.

Canada, are you cowards ready to ban knives now?
Just ban the immigrants!  No need to ban knives or guns.
I

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2008, 02:40:16 AM »
Is this a fucking hoax... Hard to believe.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2008, 06:10:59 AM »
If you were another person on the bus, and you saw this attack occurring, would you try to stop it?  Or just get off the bus like everyone did in this case??
well you don't know until you're there but I swore after 9/11 that if I ever saw the shit going down, I would say fuck it and jump in.  you'll only know if you've been there done that I guess.  Everyone can talk.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2008, 09:26:32 AM »
Canada (my country) is much too humane to send a man to jail for 10 years, fella. The guy's just misunderstood and he got a little moody on that bus, that's all. No, dude will serve a couple of years and be back on the streets to once again live the Canadian Dream. He'll probably get some money from the government too to offset the inconvenience of his being in jail.  ::)  

Jag is starting a defense fund for the attacker right now.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2008, 09:33:05 AM »

He, he - partly true.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2008, 02:12:20 PM »

Very true.  Immigrants are invaraibaly from countries of filth and of lower development and so revert to violence more readily.  To some extent you can't blame them - just like you can't blame or reason with an animal for acting out of instinct.  That said, the vast majority of immigrants to the West should be culled.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »
no one has said this yet, but he wasn't black

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2008, 05:06:14 AM »
With an axe.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »
Canada (my country) is much too humane to send a man to jail for 10 years, fella. The guy's just misunderstood and he got a little moody on that bus, that's all. No, dude will serve a couple of years and be back on the streets to once again live the Canadian Dream. He'll probably get some money from the government too to offset the inconvenience of his being in jail.  ::)  

no he will probably go the insane route

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2008, 08:21:06 PM »
PETA Ad Plays Off Manitoba Bus Beheading Murder
Thursday August 7, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

Is it a clever way to make a point - or extremely bad taste and terrible timing?

Opinions are divided over an ad created by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals that plays off of the horrific beheading on a Manitoba bus last week.

The ad makes reference to an innocent victim's throat being cut and compares it to the way chickens, cows and pigs are killed on factory farms.

"His struggles and cries are ignored," it reads. "The man with the knife shows no emotion ... the victim is slaughtered and his head cut off ... his flesh is eaten."

The reference is to a murder onboard a Portage La Prairie bus, where 22-year-old Tim McLean was beheaded by another passenger sitting near him. The accused, Vince Weiguang Li, has said little during recent court appearances and has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric assessment.

Meanwhile PETA, which is famous for its sometimes excessive attempts to make a point, believes it's done just that. "If this ad leaves a bad taste in your mouth, please give a thought to what sensitive animals think and feel when they come to the end of their frightening journey and see, hear and smell the slaughterhouse," the campaign concludes.

A group spokesperson is unapologetic. "Like human victims, animals in slaughterhouses experience terror when they are attacked by a knife-wielding assailant," Lindsay Rajt explains in a statement. "We are challenging everyone who is rightly horrified by this crime to look into their hearts and consider leaving violence off their dinner plates."

She insists the ad is meant to stir controversy and raise awareness of the casualness with which society tolerates animal cruelty. But some think they've gone overboard and that the idea is in terrible taste - including residents where the headline-making crime took place.

PETA was actually trying to place the ad in a local Portage La Prairie newspaper but its editor is refusing to even consider the idea. Tara Seel won't give specifics about why her publication won't accept the spot, but there's no escaping the irony in the name of the paper the controversial group wanted to run it in: The Daily Graphic.

Reaction on the streets of Toronto was largely negative.

"This is not about animals," one local argued.  "This is about a human life that was lost, and sadly lost, a very innocent person."

"Very predatory," another adds. "It seems PETA's taking advantage of the situation and connecting two things that are maybe not so related."
w

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »
too much to read but i think its a brutal ad. some papers are refusing to run it

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2008, 04:06:06 PM »
American Fringe Group Plans To Protest Funeral Of Greyhound Beheading Victim
Friday August 8, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

They first threatened to target a play being produced in Toronto and now members of an American fundamentalist Baptist church have their sights set on the funeral of the young man beheaded on a Greyhound bus.

Canadian border guards have been told to stop members of the Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church from crossing the 49th parallel after authorities learned of their plans to stage a protest at Tim McLean's funeral Saturday.

The 22-year-old carnival worker was stabbed repeatedly and then decapitated on a Winnipeg-bound Greyhound bus. Vincent Li, 40, has been charged with second-degree murder.

The group, led by Pastor Fred Phelps, claims the young man's murder was God's response to Canada's policies regarding abortion, homosexuality and adultery.

This is yet another controversy McLean's grieving family has had to deal with following his death. On Thursday People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals unveiled an ad that used McLean's death to highlight the cruel treatment of animals.

Winnipeg MP Pat Martin said federal Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day sent out an alert to border authorities to be on the lookout for people with signs and pamphlets that deliver the American group's message and to ban them from entering the country.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, the daughter of the church's founder, said members will find a way to enter Canada.

Some members of the group managed to get into the country and got their pamphlets across via courier, according to a published report.

The group threatened to protest the opening night of Toronto playwright Alistair Newton's "The Pastor Phelps Project: a fundamentalist cabaret" at the Cameron House, which satirizes Phelps' homophobic views. The show opened Thursday as part of the SummerWorks Festival.

Westboro members never showed.
w