Author Topic: Obama shifts again: Offshore drilling "I may back it"  (Read 3041 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Obama shifts again: Offshore drilling "I may back it"
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 03:43:04 PM »

it's good and it's also for suckers?

?

It's for SUCKERS because it's being used as political ammo by the repubs when in fact its not an issue that's going to affect anyone anytime soon.  AND we already have 68 million acres open for off shore drilling.   That's what makes it a sucker issue.   Kind of like Global Warming as 240 compared it in another thread.

Off shore drilling is good.  Why not completely drill the 68 million we have allotted first?
 :)

And here we are, we have the largest deficit in history not including the the 80 billion for the war and the second largest was in 2004, and the hordes of nipple whores are busy sucking on BUSH's drilling milk.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2004/biggest_deficit_in_history_yes_and_no.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 03:54:30 PM »
It's for SUCKERS because it's being used as political ammo by the repubs when in fact its not an issue that's going to affect anyone anytime soon.  AND we already have 68 million acres open for off shore drilling.    That's what makes it a sucker issue.   Kind of like Global Warming as 240 compared it in another thread.

Off shore drilling is good.  Why not completely drill the 68 million we have allotted first?
 :)

And here we are, we have the largest deficit in history not including the the 80 billion for the war and the second largest was in 2004, and the hordes of nipple whores are busy sucking on BUSH's drilling milk.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2004/biggest_deficit_in_history_yes_and_no.html

I'm with you

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2008, 04:13:38 PM »
Ahh, so it's ok for Obama to flip on certain things but McCain gets castrated when he flip flops on anything. If these two are continually flip flopping on everything, then how can one know what policies they're actually campaigning for? It looks to me like they're pandering for votes, and basically will say or do anything to win. Hard to take either of them seriously at this point.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »
Ahh, so it's ok for Obama to flip on certain things but McCain gets castrated when he flip flops on anything. If these two are continually flip flopping on everything, then how can one know what policies they're actually campaigning for? It looks to me like they're pandering for votes, and basically will say or do anything to win. Hard to take either of them seriously at this point.

I agree.

However, Obama is crucified just fine.