Author Topic: FLEX magazine calling the O a two man race with Cuts and Dex. What about Wolf?  (Read 3810 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Last year i thought Jay was too big for anyone but he showed up very soft and should have been 4th.

FLEX thinks we are all idiots and don't understand their agenda. Who cares what they say, we all know Wolf is the best.

Exactly. Flex is selling a product and Jay fits into their agenda very nicely.  Just stick the big blonde guy on the cover of all the mags and tell the public he is the best in the world.  It just so happens we here on getbig know better than the average Joe who buys a muscle magazine at Borders.  There's a reason why we are all here discussing this shit on a site like this - we know and care a little more about bodybuilding than the general populace. 

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  Wolfe does not have a complete physique. He has several underdeveloped bodyparts that he needs to bring up. He also needs to add detail, density and maturity to many areas of his physique. Try to understand this once and for all, you fucking morons. You idiot fuckers keep starting these threads about how Wolfe should win the Olympia, while from the viewpoint of someone who truly understands competitive bodybuilding like myself he isn't even close.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Thanks for the words of enlightenment "SUCKMUSCLE."  I'm glad we have you here to tell we "idiot fuckers" how things should work.  Now go jump off a cliff.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I also hate his smile. Seriously, he is AT LEAST 3 yrs from matching Jay on back, hams and calves. Some of these guys don't realize that the other side is judged the same as the front.

Jay all the way. A great Mr O.
You cannot judge the human body this way it can transform over night in certain cases, for example, Ronnie jumped from 9th to first in one year, so it can be done, and yes the back is mkost definatle as important as the front.

suckmymuscle

Thanks for the words of enlightenment "SUCKMUSCLE."  I'm glad we have you here to tell we "idiot fuckers" how things should work.  Now go jump off a cliff.

STFU you stupid noob fucker. Go get at least another 2 stars besides your username before you talk shit to me, fag.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

m8

• Getbig V
  STFU you stupid noob fucker.

Haha, this looks like something you'd read on some WoW video-game forum  ;D ;D

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
That's old news.  Flex always hypes Cutler and Dex.  Phil will be the man to beat.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
Phil will be the man to beat.

Based off what placings? 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
  Phil will be the man to beat.
::) he'll be 6th or 7th.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
You cannot judge the human body this way it can transform over night in certain cases, for example, Ronnie jumped from 9th to first in one year, so it can be done, and yes the back is mkost definatle as important as the front.

Ronnie was the right guy in the right place at the right time , 1998 was a transitional time Yates retired , Flex was slightly off Ronnie completely dried out and walked away with the Olympia

Wolf's calves aren't going to improve ( naturally ) this long in the game if it didn't happen by now its not going to happen , he could improve on his back he has the width , just needs thickness , detail and density especially in the lowerback but guys like Francios made huge improvements in his back after turning pro

People get excited about Wolf and rightly so however it reminds me of these guys who make all the blanket statements about Dillett & Oliva while having outstanding genetics for muscle shape , length , width and structure it doesn't mean they should win on those merits alone , thats not how contests are judged

Wolf has all the tools to beat Cutler , just like Flex had all the tools to beat Yates but in this sport nothing is set in stone.

suckmymuscle

Wolf's calves aren't going to improve ( naturally )

I have to disagree here. His calves can't be improved at 29? Bodybuilding is the sport where athletes peak the latest. Wolfe might still be as much as a decade away from his pinnacle - Ronnie was 39 going on 40 when he won the 2003 Olympia, and even though he looked like shit from a bodybuilding perpective, that was the peak of his muscular development.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  I have to disagree here. His calves can't be improved at 29? Bodybuilding is the sport where athletes peak the latest. Wolfe might still be as much as a decade away from his pinnacle - Ronnie was 39 going on 40 when he won the 2003 Olympia, and even though he looked like shit from a bodybuilding perpective, that was the peak of his muscular development.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

As far as improving calf size in relation to his quads I doubt thats gonna happen unless he never trained them .

suckmymuscle

As far as improving calf size in relation to his quads I doubt thats gonna happen unless he never trained them .

Ugh...you are aware that he is 29, right ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  Ugh...you are aware that he is 29, right ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok whats he been lifting for 10 years? and his calves haven't grown proportionately along with the rest of his physique? either he never trained them ( possible ) or he has and nothing happened , if its the former he's in luck , if its the latter he's fucked.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
::) he'll be 6th or 7th.
Forget are past argument for a second, if you say 7th who would be ahead of him because the only guys that can beat him right now are Jay, Dex, and Wolf.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
wolf.. v culter
wolf wins....
better phsyque..
culter looked bad at last yrs olympia should not have been top 5
he ran away from wolf  :-\
last yyrs olympia i have culter out of the top 5
and for those sayin wolf has underveloped pars..
in 2007 at the o.. where were culters arms....?
and legs.... and back definition...
even his legs looked small
culter looked wide that yr and that was it
no chance... wolf 2007 battered culters physique so did victors and dexters.. to name a few..
they just gave the sandow to jay...
choice is an illusion

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
he ran away from wolf  :-\

No he was leading from the front didn't you know that?  ;D

Anyone on facebook should join my group 'Dennis Wolf smashes Jay Cutler'. The pic says it all.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
On any given day -

Anyone can win!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
jay wanted no part of wolf.. when wolf chased him on stage he ran like the wind...it was comical to watch...
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Ronnie was the right guy in the right place at the right time , 1998 was a transitional time Yates retired , Flex was slightly off Ronnie completely dried out and walked away with the Olympia

Wolf's calves aren't going to improve ( naturally ) this long in the game if it didn't happen by now its not going to happen , he could improve on his back he has the width , just needs thickness , detail and density especially in the lowerback but guys like Francios made huge improvements in his back after turning pro

People get excited about Wolf and rightly so however it reminds me of these guys who make all the blanket statements about Dillett & Oliva while having outstanding genetics for muscle shape , length , width and structure it doesn't mean they should win on those merits alone , thats not how contests are judged

Wolf has all the tools to beat Cutler , just like Flex had all the tools to beat Yates but in this sport nothing is set in stone.
very good post

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I agree.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
On any given day -

Anyone can win!

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the Olympia for the past 20 years.   

Cutler will win the Olympia for as long as he wants it, it's that simple.  I'm a big Wolf fan, and as others have said, he's got the tools to take out Cutler, but that's not how the Olympia works, at least most of us know that.