Author Topic: List some of the things men do in the gym that they THINK is cool--but ISN'T  (Read 5851 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
* Picking their workout exercises based on where a girl that they are trying to pick up on is in the gym (like she doesn't know what you are doing)

* Grunting when are lifting very impressive weight

*Wearing those clown pants from the 90s

*Pretending to be so cool they don't notice you when are walking by

*Stopping and talking to everyone but thinking they are hardcore

* Wearning clothes that are way too tight

*Coming up to you and giving you unsolicted advice

Posters here on get big can ripped on people like there is no tomorrow. :)

What can you add?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Most annyoing thing....

...being the biggest guy and still a pussy.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Punching the punchbag...dont do this unless you know how to throw a punch.

Loading up any bar or equitment too much.

Playing rock music very loud.

T shirts with slogans

bigmc

• Getbig V
* Picking their workout exercises based on where a girl that they are trying to pick up on is in the gym (like she doesn't know what you are doing)

* Grunting when are lifting very impressive weight

*Wearing those clown pants from the 90s

*Stopping and talking to everyone but thinking they are hardcore

* Wearning clothes that are way too tight

*Coming up to you and giving you unsolicted advice

Posters here on get big can ripped on people like there is no tomorrow. :)

What can you add?

one word - spandex
T

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
women do that shit way more often than men. they always pick the guy with the best phsyqie in the gym and follow him around. i see this day in and day out.

stop crying because people dont give you attention 24/7, you little feminine twat

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Invisible lat syndrome

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S

Knives

• Getbig III
does that mean the girls are following you around candidizzle?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
all that stuff is cool in my book maybe you just dont get it

maybe the joke is on you

maybe youre the uncool guys? ever thought about that ?

Z

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GOUDY YOU GOT IT! 

Thee is a guy at my gym (actually a sound guy dead on etc) who brings his tub of BSN onto the gym floor leaves it there all workout and then at the end withouit fail attempts to pour a heaped scoop into a thin neck bottle leaving his creatine all over the floor. Every single day...why not fill it up in the house mess free?

People who fill their shaker and put it in their bag is pretty weird to me. Why not just fill it up with water after the workout?

Drinking water out of shakers IMO is weird too

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Thee is a guy at my gym (actually a sound guy dead on etc) who brings his tub of BSN onto the gym floor leaves it there all workout and then at the end withouit fail attempts to pour a heaped scoop into a thin neck bottle leaving his creatine all over the floor. Every single day...why not fill it up in the house mess free?

People who fill their shaker and put it in their bag is pretty weird to me. Why not just fill it up with water after the workout?

That's not BSN, it's cocaine

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

haha I wish you could come see the place I workout.  We have this guy that is like 5'5 / 240 fat, he does like 215 pound shrugs everyday.  Theres another guy that's about 5'5 / 240 fat, and does Bench Press with that pad you put around the barbell for squats, so he can rest the bar on his chest between each rep.

Two high school jackass's came in and were loading plates onto a barbell resting on the incline bench, the idiot on one side put his second 45lb plate (not that they could rep it even once) on while the idiot on the other side was picking up his second 45lb plate.  The barbell just flung up like a catapult and hit the dry wall almost like a spear.  You could see thur the wall info the office next door.
S

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Haha

Guys a maniac too.I'm sure you know who i mean. Anyone who throws a wheelchair down a ramp is a bit nuts

(dont worry the guy deserved it)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

Having women following you around too, eh Candy  ;D
just not good enough

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
workout in blue jeans and a flannel shirts.

talk on cell phones between sets

ask supplement questions to juicers

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
haha I wish you could come see the place I workout.  We have this guy that is like 5'5 / 240 fat, he does like 215 pound shrugs everyday.  Theres another guy that's about 5'5 / 240 fat, and does Bench Press with that pad you put around the barbell for squats, so he can rest the bar on his chest between each rep.

I hate that sponge squat thing.

I also seen a guy bench with that before thouhg not at my gym.

I do srugs though only go lightish (ish) Doing 4 plate shrugs etc is retarded. So amny people at my gym are retarded.

We have a dumbell rack against a wall. One guy sets sit up bench at like 85 degree angle and does 3 situps. Funniest thing is that he is short and watching him scuttle up and down it is hilarious.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Having women following you around too, eh Candy  ;D
i bought some of that spray you can buy at prank shops that smells like ass, in hopes that if i sprayed myself all over with it before i went into the gym, that it might be a turn off and get me some breathing room.    

three weeks of workin out while smelling like an outhouse, and it hasnt helped yet.  :-\

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
i bought some of that spray you can buy at prank shops that smells like ass, in hopes that if i sprayed myself all over with it before i went into the gym, that it might be a turn off and get me some breathing room.    

three weeks of workin out while smelling like an outhouse, and it hasnt helped yet.  :-\
:D
just not good enough

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
literal retarded people working out, they don't need to.
$

Method101

• Getbig V
Some guys bring a supplement shaker into the gym and carry it around with them like a badge of honor, most of these are about 140-180lbs.

Using knee wraps, and army boots to squat 250lbs for 5 good morning esque reps.

Bragging about how your gonna be a powerlifter and walking around with the invisble lat spread because you can bench 225 and squat 315 yet still looking like you never train in clothes.

all things ive seen at my gym.  :D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Combats.

Hats...unless it is my gym and you can see your breath in the winter...then they are necessay

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
there one guy in fitness center i go whoa lways talks lot to everyone about everything u could be in tbar row back exercise workoutand hegoes rightuptoyou and keep tlaking about everything under sun like ny mets and politics he always csarries backpack with him and u can hear his suppellement shaking around in ther elike vitmains and blender bottle with ball in it.his form is crap ona ll exercise and when u try tow rok out he \go to u ask question abotu why u choose certain grip or what msucle u work with exercis elike time i do underhand pulldowns and he ask wheta baody part i work so i try to explain to hima nd then he cut me off in word sentence and ask a good substitiue to do for it he even bother persoanl trainer when they work out and train people
i complain to manangement office many time about him but bhes till there

then there is guy who screams loud on everyhting-so looud that when i sit at juice bar and enjoy shake after bicep train i can her hima ll waya cross gym floor on easy wiehgt like 1 plate per side on hack he scream or on 3 plate on leg press he scream people laugh at him and juststare
he relalya nnoying
w

Method101

• Getbig V
Combats.

fuck you nothing wrong with them.
 :D

Method101

• Getbig V
when i sit at juice bar and enjoy shake after bicep train
::) ::)

thanks for your submission. this is not cool.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
wearing bandannas

E
E