Author Topic: what was before the big bang  (Read 5409 times)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Re: what was before the big bang
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
lol, seriously, I'm not making this up...that rule applies to all other velocities, and logic would tell you that to be true, but it's not.  :-\

Research it, there's a name for that THEORY as well, but I don't take this board serious enough anymore to "research" for arguments...if you find it though, please share it with us.  ;)

heres a clip that will show u what im talkin about......

monstercalves  ;)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2008, 07:43:44 PM »

heres a clip that will show u what im talkin about......

monstercalves  ;)
;)
just not good enough

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2008, 10:55:44 PM »
Well... i have a life and in the weekends i do stuff. English is not my first language so it's not easy to come up with so many insults as you ;)
However i can only point to the obvious, things can not come from it self, there is always a creator. Take your computer for instance, if i told you
that it used to be a donut now it is a mac. Would you believe me? This is easy, this is common sense, the answer is quite clear.

You may believe that science is all about evolution, but it is not. Many scientist believes, based on their studies, that there must be a creator.

I know it is not easy for a getbig "warrior" to have a real discussion. But this is mine thoughts on this and I'm free to express my believes
in here just as you. I have even done this in a civil manner without judging anyone or insulted anyone

Of course you're entitled to your opinion that there's an invisible man in the sky who created everything but who also planted evidence everywhere to trick us into believing in evolution so that he could send us to hell. 

Being free to hold and express foolish opinions doesn't mean that others can't call you a fool.

Anyway, I get the sense that I've been beating up on a retard here and I'm really starting to feel guilty now.  You go ahead and have the last word, ok?  :)

Dball

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2008, 11:04:00 PM »

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2008, 01:18:54 PM »
Of course you're entitled to your opinion that there's an invisible man in the sky who created everything but who also planted evidence everywhere to trick us into believing in evolution so that he could send us to hell. 

Being free to hold and express foolish opinions doesn't mean that others can't call you a fool.

Anyway, I get the sense that I've been beating up on a retard here and I'm really starting to feel guilty now.  You go ahead and have the last word, ok?  :)

So far you haven't come up with one argument. Where is that evidence you are talking about? Take a look outside your computer and do research on this subject, and use your common sense. Wish you all the best.
djohnsen