Author Topic: Border patrol agent held at gunpoint  (Read 3737 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Border patrol agent held at gunpoint
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 02:40:04 PM »
i pasted his position.

His position for now anyway.
I would prefer a 25 foot electric wall, mined fields, and shark moats.

Both candidates are soft on it.  But Mccain - and his teddy kennedy/dubya/mccain illegal bill, was disgusting.

Glad to hear it!!

But what do you think Obama is really going to do? 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 02:44:28 PM »
Good to know your cousin from Pakistan is the authority on the nationalities of soldiers fighting in Afghanistan. I'm willing to bet on my life that it's not 75%.  ::)

http://www.migrationinformation.org/USfocus/display.cfm?id=683

Approximately 65,000 immigrants serve in the armed forces.

The foreign born represent approximately 5 percent of all active-duty personnel.
The foreign born represented 4.8 percent of the 1.36 million active-duty personnel in the armed forces as of February 2008.

Nearly 11 percent of those serving in the armed forces are of Hispanic origin.

The top two countries of origin for foreign-born military personnel are the Philippines and Mexico.
The Philippines, with 22.8 percent (14,854), accounted for the largest percentage of the foreign born in the armed forces in February 2008. In addition, 9.5 percent (6,188) of the immigrants were born in Mexico; 4.7 percent (3,064) in Jamaica; 3.1 percent (2,007) in Korea; and 2.5 percent (1,372) in the Dominican Republic.

There are roughly 40,000 or so American forces in Afghanistan. If every single Mexican in the armed forces was serving over there, the total percentage would be roughly 15.5%. That is if 100% of the Mexicans in the military were over there.

Yes, safe to say that 75% of the US forces in Afghanistan are Mexican! Let me guess, your cousin pulled that statistic out of his ass and you, in your infinite wisdom and 45 IQ, believed it?  ::)

great googling from a tiddly wink kid thats never set foot in the 3rd world....perhaps not even out of this country..

let your nut sack drop before ya try yer hand at such discourse

carpe` vaginum!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
great googling from a tiddly wink kid thats never set foot in the 3rd world....perhaps not even out of this country..

let your nut sack drop before ya try yer hand at such discourse

All that creativity and not a drop to discount the argument.

Pathetic.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 02:46:58 PM »
All that creativity and not a drop to discount the argument.

Pathetic.

He's a homo who has spent the better part of his life abusing steroids, drugs and alcohol. All he has to show for it is that he's 32, still lives with his parents, drives a 10 year old Civic, makes $65k/year and is 20% bodyfat at 140 pounds (which I didn't even think was possible).

Owning this little guy is easier than tying my sneakers.

Thanks for refuting my points. I'm guessing you and your cousin are retarded?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »
But what do you think Obama is really going to do? 

nothing much - but Mccain, as president, has a LOT of power to get his bill passed, which would leagalize them.  Which is WORSE than nothing.

A cop in my town got shot in the face 2 weeks ago by an illegal immigrant who had gotten popped twice for cocaine charges with 5 coke sales to an undercover.  He STILL hadn't been deported.  He should have been on te first train back to mexico with a broken foot after trying that shit once.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 05:53:21 PM »
nothing much - but Mccain, as president, has a LOT of power to get his bill passed, which would leagalize them.  Which is WORSE than nothing.

A cop in my town got shot in the face 2 weeks ago by an illegal immigrant who had gotten popped twice for cocaine charges with 5 coke sales to an undercover.  He STILL hadn't been deported.  He should have been on te first train back to mexico with a broken foot after trying that shit once.

That's a tragedy.

I'm thinking that McCain and Obama might do about the same when it comes to illegal immigration but the plus side with McCain is that the GOP is in a much better position to put pressure on him to be tougher on the subject.  Obamas party, on the other hand, would do nothing of the sort.  So I still feel McCain is a FAR safer vote than Obama.  With Obama you are GUARANTEED to get the opposite of conservative values.  At least with McCain you're rolling the dice.  (I know how bad that sounds but cannot be helped)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 08:42:45 PM »
That's a tragedy.

I'm thinking that McCain and Obama might do about the same when it comes to illegal immigration but the plus side with McCain is that the GOP is in a much better position to put pressure on him to be tougher on the subject.  Obamas party, on the other hand, would do nothing of the sort.  So I still feel McCain is a FAR safer vote than Obama.  With Obama you are GUARANTEED to get the opposite of conservative values.  At least with McCain you're rolling the dice.  (I know how bad that sounds but cannot be helped)

They BOTH supported the Kennedy/Mccain bill to make the illegals, into legals.

The bill would fvck things up here royally, sure.