Author Topic: Pacos comment on Ronnies meals in his video.  (Read 11644 times)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Pacos comment on Ronnies meals in his video.
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »
12k cal?  Do you realize how much true food that is.  Perfect example of throwing out a number but not taking the real time to see how much that really is.  If you watch that program about the obese people, one of them eats about 15k a day and the 15k was a large table LOADED I mean loaded with crappy fattening food.  No pro eats 12k a day period, at least not for any period of time.  That amount of calories for any period of time would make anyone fat no matter how active you were or how much muscle you had.  

If you ate 6 meals a day, ate a fully loaded Double Whopper with cheese, an extra large Fry, and a 24oz regular mountain dew with no ice, for all 6 meals, you would still be about 1200 calories short.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »
12k cal?  Do you realize how much true food that is.  Perfect example of throwing out a number but not taking the real time to see how much that really is.  If you watch that program about the obese people, one of them eats about 15k a day and the 15k was a large table LOADED I mean loaded with crappy fattening food.  No pro eats 12k a day period, at least not for any period of time.  That amount of calories for any period of time would make anyone fat no matter how active you were or how much muscle you had.  

If you ate 6 meals a day, ate a fully loaded Double Whopper with cheese, an extra large Fry, and a 24oz regular mountain dew with no ice, for all 6 meals, you would still be about 1200 calories short.  
Do you realize who many people 6 billion is, examine that, the top guys will eat that much and then some. Bro I drink 2 liters of milk and 2 liters of juice a day no problem and thats 3000 cal, a querter of the way there and so far only liquid, n o one is saying its easy, being a bodybuilder isn`t, but for some pros its neccessary and they do it, simple as that

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2008, 03:53:40 PM »
The one fatty, from England I think, with the 13.000 kcal intake per day is somewhat "proof" that such astronomical cal intake is kinda strange.
How can one person eating 8.000 - 12.000 kcal stay relatively lean... drugs, training, genetics included while another person is morbidly obese eating a few thousand more?
Many women brag about eating only an apple a day - seems dudes brag about the opposite...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2008, 04:45:07 PM »
not of 'clean food'

alot of them are pot heads though, and a couple pizzas addds up quick  ;D

Roll it up, Light it up, inhale...exhale....Hits from da Bong!!!!

Mmmm, 2 large chicken pizza's with green peppers and oinions...no chesse

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2008, 08:06:55 PM »
Do you realize who many people 6 billion is, examine that, the top guys will eat that much and then some. Bro I drink 2 liters of milk and 2 liters of juice a day no problem and thats 3000 cal, a querter of the way there and so far only liquid, n o one is saying its easy, being a bodybuilder isn`t, but for some pros its neccessary and they do it, simple as that
Oh brother ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »
Oh brother, how original 8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2008, 02:51:00 AM »
until i see proof no pro on earth eats 12K calories a day, you don't realize how much food that is.
Just train and stay always with naticional level or professical superheavy competitors. You will witness it.
They are unreal.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:56 AM »
Mitts missed out a few meals

If you watch Ronnies other DVD 'Relentless' it shows him eating all his meals, which is quite abit

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2008, 08:03:05 AM »
that's just the tip of the iceberg with this clown "onetimehard" tweeter, he also admits to taking over 3 grams of gear a week, claims to take 250mg., yes you read that right 250mg. of ephedrine a day, claims he'll be an IFBB pro in a couple of years and weighs a whopping 205 onstage at 5'9".

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2008, 08:27:12 AM »
right now I am force feeding myself and I eat about 5000 calories of clean food a day. 6000 when I decide to eat some ice cream.

that's a fuck load of food(for me at least) and I want to trow up everyday when I go to sleep because my belly is so bloated

I call bullshit on anyone claiming to eat more than 7-8000 calories a day of clean food

Stavios, you are 150 pounds. If you can eat 5000 calories, a pro bodybuilder can eat at least 8-9000, maybe more sometimes.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »

You're no pro OTH, and to be honest you're really not a national level competitor either.

that's just the tip of the iceberg with this clown "onetimehard" tweeter, he also admits to taking over 3 grams of gear a week, claims to take 250mg., yes you read that right 250mg. of ephedrine a day, claims he'll be an IFBB pro in a couple of years and weighs a whopping 205 onstage at 5'9".

Squad, STFU, you're a fat tub of lrad and have no room to talk shit.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2008, 08:36:29 AM »
You're no pro OTH, and to be honest you're really not a national level competitor either.

Squad, STFU, you're a fat tub of lrad and have no room to talk shit.

and you're not? :D

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2008, 09:24:29 AM »
Why in the world would you need 6000 calories to grow Stav?  That is insane.

People eat way too much.  Michael Phelps said he eats 4000 calories a day on competition days. 

A world class, LEAN, gold medal winning, world record breaking SWIMMER eats 4000 calories a day and probably has more functional strength than most people on this forum, eats much less food than someone eating SIX THOUSAND calories to try and put on a few pounds of muscle?  Oh, Phelps is also supposedly natural since they are tested even though we all know it isn't hard to beat the tests.

I am not knocking u Stav, I just don't get that at all.  Can you explain the logic?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2008, 09:26:07 AM »

People eat way too much.  Michael Phelps said he eats 4000 calories a day on competition days. 

A world class, LEAN, gold medal winning, world record breaking SWIMMER eats 4000 calories a day and probably has more functional strength than most people on this forum, eats much less food than someone eating SIX THOUSAND calories to try and put on a few pounds of muscle?  Oh, Phelps is also supposedly natural since they are tested even though we all know it isn't hard to beat the tests.

I am not knocking u Stav, I just don't get that at all.  Can you explain the logic?
like i said before i think he's DRASTICALLY overestimating how much he's really eating.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2008, 09:43:42 AM »
Hey you guys,Think about it once.

How come you know 5000-6000 of calories are unnecesary for Stavios?
Why you guys are so confident about the limit of absorption of nutrients of our body?
We asimilate same amounts even if you workout twice longer and more intense than before?
Did you guys have some experience?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »
QuakerOats definitely appears to eat 8,000 to 10,000 calories per day. It's not working out too well for him though.  :-\
!

Stavios

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »
like i said before i think he's DRASTICALLY overestimating how much he's really eating.

Dave, ONLY with my 3 shakes meal (I eat 3 big meals and 3 shake meals )

my shake meals are 60 grams of protein and I eat 10 packs of sugared oatmeal with that (I eat the whole box)

that alone is like 1200 calories x 3 = 3600 calories.

and that's half the meals.

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2008, 10:52:58 AM »

I don't have any logic. I am just tired of training whitout gaining a lot of muscle mass .

I gained like 3-4 pounds of muscle MAX last year, that's pathetic and I was eating around 4k calories the whole year.

now eating like that I weight 238 right now and I still see the abs, so I guess I needed more food.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »
Dave, ONLY with my 3 shakes meal (I eat 3 big meals and 3 shake meals )

my shake meals are 60 grams of protein and I eat 10 packs of sugared oatmeal with that (I eat the whole box)

that alone is like 1200 calories x 3 = 3600 calories.

and that's half the meals.

10 packs in each shake?

Stavios

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2008, 10:56:43 AM »
10 packs in each shake?
no, that would be disgusting.

I eat the oatmeal separatly

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2008, 11:01:48 AM »
But you eat a box with each shake?

Stavios

« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »
But you eat a box with each shake?

yes !

it's pretty cool cause they have like 6 or 7 flavors so you never get sick of eating it. it always taste a little different

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2008, 11:08:38 AM »
Gotcha, yeah those packets are pretty small, but I like the Maple Brown sugar flavor for sure!

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2008, 11:15:06 AM »
Other  things that you would have to eat to get to 12k calories:

10.7lbs of Filet Mignon with 1/2" of fat trimming a day

4.1LBS of Raw Peanuts

73 cans of Mountain Dew Regular

5 Gallons of Whole Milk

Just to put things into perspective of what we are talking about when someone mentions 12k calories.