Author Topic: Russians invade South Ossetia. Targetting civilians with bombardments.  (Read 3639 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Russians invade South Ossetia. Targetting civilians with bombardments.
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »
You know, a lot of people get their information from outside the U.S. There's this thing called the internet. It works wonders. It let's you read information from all over the planet from the sanctity of your own home. You know, sites that are established in other countries? Wonderful technology it is.

Secondly, I didn't make my comments to cast the U.S. in the light of an angel. I made them to point out the fact that the other superpowers out there are no better than us, and in most cases, much worse. If you want to talk about sanctions and civilian attacks, just look at Chechnya. Some of the atrocities carried out there by both sides make Iraq look like a joke. For every story of American soldiers killing a few Iraqi civilians, there are dozens upon dozens of Russians rounding up Chechen civilians and flat out killing them. Along with Chechen rebels targeting civilians every chance they get.

We can look to China for their oppressive approach to anything that isn't Chinese like Tibet, minorities in the west, etc.

I'm not even going to bother going to the Indian wars because at that time, the rest of the world was pulling the same shit. Europeans and Asians were slaughtering people all over the planet. That was a violent time period.

And I'm not going to address the atomic bomb shit either. That argument can go both ways and be debated for months.

Well, the argument can go either way if you're blind and mute. Our president made a decision to kill as many Japanese civilians and that's that. There's no pretty way of looking at it. And yes, the Japanese commanders made the same decision, although on a much smaller scale and MAINLY, 95% of the time I'd say, targetting military installations (like Pearl Harbor).

Then again I'm not the one that said that our gringos "[...]didn't blindly target Iraqi civilians[...]".

It just amazes me how all of a sudden, due to media scaling up their coverage of a certain conflict (undoubtedly to hide some domestic problem or due to Big Business asking them to,) everyone's mood gets aggressive and shit, when these conflicts, and much worse, are going on TODAY on other parts of the world. Then again, other parts of the world do not have a huge pipeline running through their territory... like the Caspian Sea area does.

Understand who is making all the noise and why now?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 08:53:13 AM »
I WOULDN'T TRUST FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND WHAT IS GOING TO BE SAID BY ABC, NBC OR CNN TONIGHT.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 09:06:15 AM »
Well, the argument can go either way if you're blind and mute. Our president made a decision to kill as many Japanese civilians and that's that. There's no pretty way of looking at it. And yes, the Japanese commanders made the same decision, although on a much smaller scale and MAINLY, 95% of the time I'd say, targetting military installations (like Pearl Harbor).

Then again I'm not the one that said that our gringos "[...]didn't blindly target Iraqi civilians[...]".

It just amazes me how all of a sudden, due to media scaling up their coverage of a certain conflict (undoubtedly to hide some domestic problem or due to Big Business asking them to,) everyone's mood gets aggressive and shit, when these conflicts, and much worse, are going on TODAY on other parts of the world. Then again, other parts of the world do not have a huge pipeline running through their territory... like the Caspian Sea area does.

Understand who is making all the noise and why now?

It goes both ways if you're not a retard with a GED as his highest level of education. Guess that rules you out. An invasion of mainland Japan estimated that there was a strong possibility that 500,000+ American soldiers would die. Japan is a culture built on honor and pride. They would not just roll over and die. Both sides were weighed and the bombs were dropped. Japan didn't surrender after the first one, thus they brought the second one on themselves.

You have THE shittiest reading comprehension I have ever seen by the way. Keep proving that you possess the education of a child. You can't even decipher a post, let alone prove a point.

Then again, you're the same retard that justified terrorists launching 2,000 rockets and mortars at civilians over the course of six months with Israel.

Go ahead and act like you're privy to classified information again. I love that line on here.  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »
I wonder if this puts a dent on Obama's plans to take Russia's nukes away from them?

"I promise to get rid of all nuclear material when elected President"

keep dreaming

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e72_1218295422

A Russian bombing run with stunned and hurt civilians afterwards

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 12:56:49 PM »
It goes both ways if you're not a retard with a GED as his highest level of education. Guess that rules you out.

That's your ass doing the talking right?! I'm asking because sometimes I can't tell the difference.

An invasion of mainland Japan estimated that there was a strong possibility that 500,000+ American soldiers would die.

Right, and we murder 500,000 Japanese instead. Logical thinking at its best! Outright genocide based on "estimates" or "strong posibilities". Sounds like the "mushroom cloud" theory from Ms Rice. Bunch of shit then, bunch of shit now.

Japan is a culture built on honor and pride. They would not just roll over and die. Both sides were weighed and the bombs were dropped. Japan didn't surrender after the first one, thus they brought the second one on themselves.

Actually the intention was to drop 3 a-bombs. My understanding is that one is somewhere in the middle of the Pacific, presumably to be used on Tokyo but dropped in the sea because, aledgedly, the pilots of the planes had learned what had happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and basically said "fuck this shit!". That's what a human being is supposed to do anyways.

You have THE shittiest reading comprehension I have ever seen by the way. Keep proving that you possess the education of a child. You can't even decipher a post, let alone prove a point.

Dude, you keep referring to my education as though it is something that really bothers you. And it's probably because you're the one with a GED education and reading comprehension of a extreme ADD third grader.

Then again, you're the same retard that justified terrorists launching 2,000 rockets and mortars at civilians over the course of six months with Israel. Go ahead and act like you're privy to classified information again. I love that line on here.  ::)

:o  :o

Walk toward light Berzerk!! Walk toward light!! Is it the voices in your head that are telling you to say dumb shit?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e72_1218295422

A Russian bombing run with stunned and hurt civilians afterwards

Just shows how naive Obama is thinking that he is going to make world peace and take countries weapons away.

His statements regarding this matter looked like something a stupid bystander would say "they need to talk it out"

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »
What a contrast to our "surgically" precise warfare!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »
What?!

First and foremost, it wasn't the "USA" that "blindly" targeted anything, it was the American Armed Forces, which are commanded by some of the most ruthless and most democracy-hating individuals on this planet, and the only thing that keeps them from going to The Hague is that they are our motherfuckers. Second of all, you should see a fundamental error in your argument in that you presuppose a higher importance to targeting civilians rather than invading a sovereign country under the wrong pretenses and intentions.

And yes, our boys killed, kill and will kill innocent civilians, just like any other army, mainly because they are, time after time, put in the wrong place at the wrong time. And war is about death, so I don't understand the crowd that throws their arms up in the air every time they hear some other country "misbehaving" during war times. Well, what didya expect? They do it, we do it, everyone does it. The only difference is that our media EXPLOITS their abuses to death and TOTALLY IGNORES ours.

Complaining about war and death is like complaining about blood in an ass-kicking contest. Or the smell of gasoline at an F1 race.

Turn off the lights and let's get the fuck outta here cause some people are blind by choice.

which are commanded by some of the most ruthless and most democracy-hating individuals on this planet, and the only thing that keeps them from going to The Hague is that they are our motherfuckers

I guess thats me shitbag because I commanded an Armor company during the push to Bagdad,as well as troops in Afghanistan...and let me tell u, u who has been nowhere and done nothing, never served,never been to those countries, u have ZERO idea about what ur talking about and u have NO secret sources who are telling u we're "murdering" civilians....u have no idea so whats going on in Iraq, Georgia..ur ass or anywhere.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2008, 07:17:35 AM »

which are commanded by some of the most ruthless and most democracy-hating individuals on this planet, and the only thing that keeps them from going to The Hague is that they are our motherfuckers

I guess thats me shitbag because I commanded an Armor company during the push to Bagdad,as well as troops in Afghanistan...and let me tell u, u who has been nowhere and done nothing, never served,never been to those countries, u have ZERO idea about what ur talking about and u have NO secret sources who are telling u we're "murdering" civilians....u have no idea so whats going on in Iraq, Georgia..ur ass or anywhere.

That secret sources bullshit story that you and Bezerk are talking about is just that: bullshit. Unless you're referring to non-American media as a "secret" source... then yeah, I have my secret sources. What I'm talking about has been well-publicized and is no secret to anyone who OPENS A BOOK once in a while.

As far as you being a commander, when I said that the real bad decisions by our armed forces is done high up, I didn't mean you, I meant reeeeeeaaaally high up. You're not even close. The only thing you get to decide on is how to follow the orders that have just been given to you, like how to get all the personel under you from point A to point B. I'm talking about the crowd that decides that you will be snatched away from your family, put in the middle of a land you are not welcomed in while you watch much better armed American civilians in bulletproof vests drive air-conditioned SUVs and making 5 times what you're making. THAT crowd. Capisci?