Author Topic: King at 5 weeks out.  (Read 18719 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
King at 5 weeks out.
« on: August 09, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
Thought you guys would like to see some 5 week out pics of King. He's 268 in these pics. Sorry that these aren't kitchen quality pics.  ;D 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: King at 5 weeks out.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 12:34:52 PM »
looks good, looks to be in good shape for 5 weeks out, still has those crazy delts and traps.

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 12:40:30 PM »
Hey Jim, can you tell King to put his arms down a bit in the front relaxed pose...you got to admit it looks silly no matter who exaggerates this pose.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 12:44:30 PM »
Hey Jim, can you tell King to put his arms down a bit in the front relaxed pose...you got to admit it looks silly no matter who exaggerates this pose.

I will and have.  ;D I think that his delts look way better by lowering his arms bout 2 inches. Old habits die hard.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 12:46:17 PM »
King has always had some crazy torso thickness, monster lats, chest, delts and traps, almost Haney like.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »
looks really good
legs are impressive
midsection looks good too
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 12:50:21 PM »
little more arm size and quad sweep and he'd have been a top tier pro.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »
little more arm size and quad sweep and he'd have been a top tier pro.

Workin on it. Biceps are way improved and before I tell you how, here's another pic that I think shows how they are coming along.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »
much much improved. his midsection has definetely come down and in that side chest thats the best his biceps have looked in his pro career.

Great job King! And who ever is training you is doing alright as well :)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 02:32:55 PM »
Thought you guys would like to see some 5 week out pics of King. He's 268 in these pics. Sorry that these aren't kitchen quality pics.  ;D 

J,
Those are awesome.

Think there’s any chance King will come on here some time after the show and discuss a little bit of what he did to prepare this time round?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 02:41:27 PM »

Yea what the hell! Kings kitchen is legendary! I need to hire the architect who designed that house to put the same lighting in my kitchen lol

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 02:58:45 PM »
J,
Those are awesome.

Think there’s any chance King will come on here some time after the show and discuss a little bit of what he did to prepare this time round?

Absolutely.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »
Who the hell is this handsome guy??? Oh shit it's me! Just kidding around meatheads. 5 weeks out, 268 pounds and going strong. It's amazing what happens when you stop taking insulin and go back to low carbs/crazy cardio and good old suffering... You look like a world class bodybuilder again. To attain the "look" that will be top 3 at the AC I will need to drop 4.5 pounds of fat while keeping the freaky size I've attained. Sounds easy but note that I did not say 4.5 "pounds" I said 4.5 pounds of "fat". That's what separates Dexter Jackson/Phil Heath from the rest of the crowd. I can do it, I've done it before and I am close to doing it again. Here is a couple of responses to your comments:

* I will drop my arms a bit in the front relaxed.. On stage is where I shine especially in the symmetry round.. Thanks for looking out.
* A comparison to Haney is always welcomed.. Thanks.
* Both biceps and triceps and gone through a major transformation and in time Disgusted will explain in detail.
* Size is there and now it's time to shred the glutes.. Once my ass is striated the package will be hard to beat. And of course the posing routine will be off the chain (that's the easy part).

More updates are to come and in 2 weeks I will post some pics from stage that will give a great preview of what's to come..

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »
Who the hell is this handsome guy??? Oh shit it's me! Just kidding around meatheads. 5 weeks out, 268 pounds and going strong. It's amazing what happens when you stop taking insulin and go back to low carbs/crazy cardio and good old suffering... You look like a world class bodybuilder again. To attain the "look" that will be top 3 at the AC I will need to drop 4.5 pounds of fat while keeping the freaky size I've attained. Sounds easy but note that I did not say 4.5 "pounds" I said 4.5 pounds of "fat". That's what separates Dexter Jackson/Phil Heath from the rest of the crowd. I can do it, I've done it before and I am close to doing it again. Here is a couple of responses to your comments:

* I will drop my arms a bit in the front relaxed.. On stage is where I shine especially in the symmetry round.. Thanks for looking out.
* Both biceps and triceps and gone through a major transformation and in time Disgusted will explain in detail.
* Size is there and now it's time to shred the glutes.. Once my ass is striated the package will be hard to beat. And of course the posing routine will be off the chain (that's the easy part).

More updates are to come and in 2 weeks I will post some pics from stage that will give a great preview of what's to come..

Who you calling a Meathead, Meathead? JK ;D You look alright, good luck with the contest.
E

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 04:20:24 PM »

yes it is amazing, and your pics are proof of that.

glad to see u back posting here.

Maybe we can start a question and answer with the king after your contest :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 04:30:41 PM »
King you look great!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »
Looking much improved brother.............stay focused and dial it in!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 07:05:35 PM »

good luck man, hope you do some damage, you're a hard worker.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
Workin on it. Biceps are way improved and before I tell you how, here's another pic that I think shows how they are coming along.
Tell us about the biceps Disgusted, I'm interested in hearing this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 08:17:11 PM »
Absolutely.

Fantastic!
It's with great interest that I look forward to it.
Thank you.

And King,
I’m certainly not the first one to say this – and I hopefully won’t be the last – it’s great to have you back here.
Best of luck these next few months!

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 09:24:25 PM »
Damn King the bi's look great !!!! That's rare for a seasoned pro to get that type of improvement. Good luck @ at AC man!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 11:36:45 PM »
OK, off to bed, but a quick response as to the improvements to King's arms, escpecially in his biceps. Thru out the years King has lifted hard and heavy and in my opinion because of this type of training sometimes too heavy he has produced tiny micro tears in his biceps especially. King is and has been for some time undergoing some very deep torturous muscle massage by from what I understand is a half crazed oriental man.  ;D These type of deep tissue massages are breaking up this old scar tissue and often times resulting in some very serious bruising that I have seen for myself. His biceps are slowly taking back their old shape. When scar tissue forms there is a contraction involved which makes the muscle appear shorter and a less fuller look.  King is obviously training lighter, but still intensely. This is also being done with some of his other muscle groups but since the damage was greatest to his biceps this is obviously  where he is seeing the most improvements.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 12:33:29 AM »
OK, off to bed, but a quick response as to the improvements to King's arms, escpecially in his biceps. Thru out the years King has lifted hard and heavy and in my opinion because of this type of training sometimes too heavy he has produced tiny micro tears in his biceps especially. King is and has been for some time undergoing some very deep torturous muscle massage by from what I understand is a half crazed oriental man.  ;D These type of deep tissue massages are breaking up this old scar tissue and often times resulting in some very serious bruising that I have seen for myself. His biceps are slowly taking back their old shape. When scar tissue forms there is a contraction involved which makes the muscle appear shorter and a less fuller look.  King is obviously training lighter, but still intensely. This is also being done with some of his other muscle groups but since the damage was greatest to his biceps this is obviously  where he is seeing the most improvements.

your a genius jim!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 01:12:37 AM »
King hasn't looked this good in years.

We shall see where he ends up.

Good luck King.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 01:43:06 AM »
HOLY SHIT  :o

I think this might be King's best look EVER!!!!!  His arms have changed DRASTICALLY!!!!

And King, I actually like how you have your arms in the front relaxed, I do a similar thing when competing, I think it does a better job to bring out the lats.

But then again who am I to give advice to the Pros.

Best King EVER in my opinion!!!!  NICE!!!