Author Topic: More on the Georgia  (Read 1979 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: More on the Georgia
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 11:19:02 AM »
very good read. I'm somehow fascinated by these types of  conflicts.

Well, you ought to check out thre Rwandan conflict then. Much more death and drama. Just imagine: 1 million corpses, some lying around on the streets, parks, floating in the rivers and lakes, pleople chopping arms and legs off of other human beings in front of the camera, etc.

They don't make conflicts like that anymore. Well, they do, we just don't see them... therefore they must not happen (especially if not shown in CNN).

Oh, and the international community did not do shit. Especially us, the problem-solvers and freedom-fighters.

I tell you what really amazes me: When people display their disgust when civilians are attacked as though it is something that had never been done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 11:21:49 AM »
240 if you want a an appeaser running your country then so be it, but think of Carter and of Chamberlain and the outcomes they brought.

I have an appeaser now.  bush paid NKorea to stop shooting missiles and setting off nukes.  Remember?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »
I've read up on that genocide enough. It's the ''my military against your military'', types of conflicts that I enjoy. Even if they've been contrived for a personal not national interest.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 11:40:17 AM »
I tell you something too, you will never see better panoramic views of mother earth than when the big media outlets cover refugees fleeing a war zone in sub zero degree weather while going through a mountain pass. Of course, the media guys are comfortably sitting in their SUVs, heat on, looking at these people and sending these images to us hoping they will make the editor's cut.

Power centers are something to behold: They give NO SHITS about the people and are only preocupied in perpetuating their grip on running things. Even if it means millions of their people dying. It's THE most selfish act ever withnessed in nature. We're the worst fucking kind of animals.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 04:50:25 PM »
I have an appeaser now.  bush paid NKorea to stop shooting missiles and setting off nukes.  Remember?

North Korea wasn't attacking anyone.

Iran invaded the American embassy.
We all know about Germany.

These incidents are far different.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2008, 04:54:57 PM »
North Korea wasn't attacking anyone.

Iran invaded the American embassy.
We all know about Germany.

These incidents are far different.

North Korea threatened us.
They set off a nuke despite not being allowed to even build them.
They fire ICBMs at Hawaii on the 4th of July as a space shuttle launched.

You can't write a more punk-ass move than that.  Spitting in our eye.

Bush said they were a terror state... and then he said we don't negotiate with terrorist states.

Then, he paid them off to stop.  That's appeasement.  You can try to say "Obama negotiating with then is worse, at which point you agree they're both appeasers... it's just that one appeased more than the other.

Which means unless mccain will criticize Bush for appeasing, he can't condemn Obama for it.