Author Topic: Keifer Sutherland's Prison Soap Fear  (Read 1706 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Keifer Sutherland's Prison Soap Fear
« on: August 09, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »
Actor Kiefer Sutherland went without soap during his jail stint last Christmas - after dropping the bar in the communal showers.

The 24 star was sentenced to 48 days in jail after he was caught driving under the influence in Los Angeles last September.

He subsequently spent his 41st birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve behind bars.

Sutherland has now broken his silence about his time behind bars, joking, "I dropped the soap!"

He continues: "I actually dropped the soap. I remember looking down at it and then I looked around and thought:
'Soap is over-rated... I'm done with this shower!';D
w

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Keifer Sutherland's Prison Soap Fear
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 07:03:51 PM »
It was certainly a wiser decision than those he made that led to his brief incarceration. 
~

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Keifer Sutherland's Prison Soap Fear
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »
Actor Kiefer Sutherland went without soap during his jail stint last Christmas - after dropping the bar in the communal showers.

The 24 star was sentenced to 48 days in jail after he was caught driving under the influence in Los Angeles last September.

He subsequently spent his 41st birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve behind bars.

Sutherland has now broken his silence about his time behind bars, joking, "I dropped the soap!"

He continues: "I actually dropped the soap. I remember looking down at it and then I looked around and thought:
'Soap is over-rated... I'm done with this shower!';D

One man's fear of being annaly raped, and dropping the soap in the shower....on the Boondocks