Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 22, 2014, 12:31:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keifer Sutherland's Prison Soap Fear  (Read 627 times)
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

View Profile WWW
« on: August 09, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

Actor Kiefer Sutherland went without soap during his jail stint last Christmas - after dropping the bar in the communal showers.

The 24 star was sentenced to 48 days in jail after he was caught driving under the influence in Los Angeles last September.

He subsequently spent his 41st birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve behind bars.

Sutherland has now broken his silence about his time behind bars, joking, "I dropped the soap!"

He continues: "I actually dropped the soap. I remember looking down at it and then I looked around and thought:
'Soap is over-rated... I'm done with this shower!'Grin
Report to moderator   Logged

w
Andy Griffin
Getbig V

I own my performance and add value at every turn.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 07:03:51 PM »

It was certainly a wiser decision than those he made that led to his brief incarceration. 

~
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »

Actor Kiefer Sutherland went without soap during his jail stint last Christmas - after dropping the bar in the communal showers.

The 24 star was sentenced to 48 days in jail after he was caught driving under the influence in Los Angeles last September.

He subsequently spent his 41st birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve behind bars.

Sutherland has now broken his silence about his time behind bars, joking, "I dropped the soap!"

He continues: "I actually dropped the soap. I remember looking down at it and then I looked around and thought:
'Soap is over-rated... I'm done with this shower!'Grin

One man's fear of being annaly raped, and dropping the soap in the shower....on the Boondocks

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4</a>
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!