Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!  (Read 22581 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 07:57:19 AM »
What about women bodybuilders? Some women actually take MALE testosterone to look more masculine and win a trophy! Lets wake up people, bodybuilders are the biggest fkn losers in the world!
Preach brother..
I like basketball, would i like it if Kobe bryant wore a thong and ran up and down the court, hell no.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 07:57:44 AM »
Yep,
Stallone did it to me, the Rocky and Rambo's, then i saw a special feature that stallone said he trained at 5a or 6am daily..i followed suit, my body changed heaps, got heaps of attention, girls and guys, but as i got bigger i noticed guys were doing most of the complimenting, so i stepped up the cardio and got leaner, i dont need man love, im not competing i dont want to be huge or on perma-bulk, i just wanna be fit, look good, thats all , i dont want guys analysing me, and asking "what you on bro"

Yea, definately.  My priority is to be as lean as I can be.. without taking up a lot of my time or depriving myself all the time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 07:58:04 AM »
Yep,
Stallone did it to me, the Rocky and Rambo's, then i saw a special feature that stallone said he trained at 5a or 6am daily..i followed suit, my body changed heaps, got heaps of attention, girls and guys, but as i got bigger i noticed guys were doing most of the complimenting, so i stepped up the cardio and got leaner, i dont need man love, im not competing i dont want to be huge or on perma-bulk, i just wanna be fit, look good, thats all , i dont want guys analysing me, and asking "what you on bro"

why do you give a fuck what other guys think

you sound a little insecure
T

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 08:01:03 AM »
why do you give a fuck what other guys think

you sound a little insecure
Im not insecure, i just prefer not having men look at my physique and compliment it..
I mean im out at a club with a girl then have 2 guys approach me "Mate, nice guns, what do u do to get em like that" fuck that shit

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 08:01:15 AM »
I am thinking everyone with competitor stars should be ridiculed on a daily basis and us normal people who enjoy our lives without sucking old mens cocks and dancing around in thongs onstage should have stars that say "normal".
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2008, 08:04:26 AM »
I am thinking everyone with competitor stars should be ridiculed on a daily basis and us normal people who enjoy our lives without sucking old mens cocks and dancing around in thongs onstage should have stars that say "normal".
hahahaa, Nah most of the "Stars" here are cool people, CQ is Gold, Tony doherty is a champion promoter, i hope that i did not offend him with this thread.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2008, 08:05:44 AM »
Yeah it's pretty much for losers unless you're one of the people profiting. If you work for/own a supp company or otherwise somehow make money (240 or bust), then it's just fuckn pageantry.

However I will say that over the last 14 months being clean and barely training, other aspects of my life have suffered. I think being a hard trainer with motivation helps keep you stable in other ways too.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 08:06:42 AM »
hahahaa, Nah most of the "Stars" here are cool people, CQ is Gold, Tony doherty is a champion promoter, i hope that i did not offend him with this thread.

I am sure you didn't offend anyone. I am pretty sure anyone involved with BBing knows they are laughingstocks(and the bane of my existence!). Besides, I think CQ would agree with you for the most part.
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 08:08:58 AM »
I am sure you didn't offend anyone. I am pretty sure anyone involved with BBing knows they are laughingstocks(and the bane of my existence!). Besides, I think CQ would agree with you for the most part.
CQ is a realist, she knows whats Real and whats Gay

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 08:09:52 AM »
i wonder how i can downplay my body without looking like a wigger.  I'm not tall so it's difficult to find clothes that aren't too long but don't fit tight.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 08:13:47 AM »
i wonder how i can downplay my body without looking like a wigger.  I'm not tall so it's difficult to find clothes that aren't too long but don't fit tight.

just wear shirts that are a little larger, but not down past your ass with gold sequins of skulls and retarded shit. Or you could just dress nicer, like banana republic but less gay. I guess that would be vagina republic.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 08:16:54 AM »
that would nail the coffin shut.

I showed him the gay ass pic of johnnie jackson doing Gay4 pay, he refused to believe it was him "Muscletech sponsors him bro, his rich"
He does not even acknowledge gay4pay.

Im not a playa hater, if he had the foundations i would encourage him, but he has a soccer players body, he has tried roids twice and both never worked, either fakes or his body will not produce shit.

The idiot had a scholarship to to study to be a Teacher, he refused it to work at a supplement store 2 days a week, and study to be a personal trainer, he then competed in a few shows to come dead last, he won a natural show, big deal......

LOL  He is out of touch with reality.  :'(

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 09:39:05 AM »
The world is full of losers...Take a walk into Walmart one day...Take a walk into a silicon valley building...These guys have all the money in the world and still have problems getting laid...Just about all of hollywood is a joke...There are guys still driving around in H1's that are over 35% bodyfat and throw money around like they are the cats ass...You have scumbags like myself who dance in the streets all banged up on pills...You have icons in the sport of bbuilding who have had so much plastic surgury that Bruce Jenner is jealous...And they truly believe they can rule the world...Look at where all the money is in the world...Jews and Arabs...These people are parnoid schizophrenics and hurd everything they can...Maybe Tom Cruise is right...Maybe Aliens did dump us all off here because we were messed up...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2008, 09:45:38 AM »
Now when i registered to be on this site i wanted more info on supps, i now know that Supps is bullshit, and most BB'ers are broke ass, insecure, G4paying injecting motherfuckers, never the less.

You have Arnie who is a Icon, but only was well- known due to Hollywood, Not Pumping Iron, decades later Bodybuilding is still shit, THe promoters and the Supp companies make a killing while these people wax,tan,inject, get impants, wear thongs and pose...and these are the guys.. :-[

I know some females on getbig that are disgusted with what women have to wear on stage, but the men's thongs are skimpier ..WTF????

QuickerBlade is a fitness fanatic, I love the Gym, training hard, the cardio, the benefits of how it makes me feel and look..and i have been to 2 shows in Sydney, they literally sucked, Paul graham shows of course, only went cause my cousin competes, and his on that loser train at the moment,

his 21, completed his fitness cert. still has no job, all his mates work fulltime and get paid, his broke, cause he thought bodybuilding and fitness training cheques will be coming in fast....I tell him "Your not Yates, your Not Cutler, you dont even have $$$ to buy gear"
he wont listen, And i understand ambitions and Goals and im no dream-stealer, you should never tell someone that they cant do something but i believe in this case i'm Right

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »
Now when i registered to be on this site i wanted more info on supps, i now know that Supps is bullshit, and most BB'ers are broke ass, insecure, G4paying injecting motherfuckers, never the less.

You have Arnie who is a Icon, but only was well- known due to Hollywood, Not Pumping Iron, decades later Bodybuilding is still shit, THe promoters and the Supp companies make a killing while these people wax,tan,inject, get impants, wear thongs and pose...and these are the guys.. :-[

I know some females on getbig that are disgusted with what women have to wear on stage, but the men's thongs are skimpier ..WTF????

QuickerBlade is a fitness fanatic, I love the Gym, training hard, the cardio, the benefits of how it makes me feel and look..and i have been to 2 shows in Sydney, they literally sucked, Paul graham shows of course, only went cause my cousin competes, and his on that loser train at the moment,

his 21, completed his fitness cert. still has no job, all his mates work fulltime and get paid, his broke, cause he thought bodybuilding and fitness training cheques will be coming in fast....I tell him "Your not Yates, your Not Cutler, you dont even have $$$ to buy gear"
he wont listen, And i understand ambitions and Goals and im no dream-stealer, you should never tell someone that they cant do something but i believe in this case i'm Right

thats because you didnt understand fully the real purpose of lifting weights ;  well beingness and health . Nothing else.

You just got owned by the pointless "get bigger" bullshit that makes absolutely no sense and is geared by sheer insecurity for 100% of those who defend it. This "get bigger" thing is what leads to extremistic crap .  This i all bullshit and utterly pointless. And enough morons are already in this bandwagon for you to join them ...

There s more to fitness / natural weight lifting than just "getting bigger" ... it's about things that are more important than just getting bigger, but only a few smarter people figure it after a while... it's about being ok with yourself, both physically and mentally, and sharing it with other, getting em involved in a healthier lifestyle. Very few people care about the other in this world, but it's what it's all about in my book.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 09:54:18 AM »
Of course bodybuilders are losers, the general public is disgusted by them. I also think it is almost impossible for a straight man to be a fan of the "sport".
BBing is not a sport.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2008, 09:58:13 AM »
Of course bodybuilders are losers, the general public is disgusted by them. I also think it is almost impossible for a straight man to be a fan of the "sport".

And in a strange twist of fate, 95% of all men in the world who do not workout are gross looking human beings...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2008, 10:02:00 AM »
haha so much self hate in this thread

after reading this thread yeah bodybuilding does attract a lot of losers ;D

E
E

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 10:02:56 AM »
as boys (kids) a lot of us dream about being powerful superheros like he-man or batman.  superheros are all muscular to a degree.  some of us don't grow out of that mindset due to shitty parenting maybe, lol.

Well the point of life is not to be a huge muscular cocky "super hero"... this is the myth promoted by the american subculture since WW2, and arnold is its main ambassador... 

The main point of life is to build a happy healthy family,  not even to be rich or anything, and to do so you need to be able to get a job, to be charismatic enough to get and keep a good woman , and to have values that will separate you from the other stupid animals.
If you can work on staying fit while doing so, then so be it, it means you have more chances to live longer and healthier than the average joe and to be respected by your loved ones, but being muscular and showing off constantly because you are way too proud of your muscle mass will only lead you to being mocked by the others.

Just lift for you and for the way it maks you feel, not for other people to comment on what you do or achieved.

You are wrong when you start to lift to get attention from the others; Lifting weights should be considered only as a way to keep being healthy , not to get "bigger" than everyone.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 10:09:33 AM »
haha so much self hate in this thread

after reading this thread yeah bodybuilding does attract a lot of losers ;D

E

suppressing the ego is the only way to world peace inside the mind...And going through the emotion loop is a must...Its like the fat kid telling fat jokes...It helps break down walls and get to the shadow...

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »

I suppose Arnold Swarzagher is also a fag huh danielson?  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:32 AM »

Go to a proper men's clothing shop and ask the guy to help you out.  It'll cost more, but you'll get better quality, more stylish shit that fits properly.  The guy I buy from told me that different "fashion houses" cut their clothes differently based on the model they use.  You're not that weirdly proportioned, something will fit right if you're in a good shop.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »

I suppose Arnold Swarzagher is also a fag huh danielson?  ::)

No, but the guys who talk about his muscles are!
E

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
If danielson had a good physique then he wouldn't talk like this, reality is in fact that bodybuilders are perceived as gay by a fraction of the population, but don't think for one second his comments aren't based on some type of jealousy because he doesn't have what it takes to look like a bodybuilder. Why is he on getbig, seriously.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2008, 11:47:39 AM »
If danielson had a good physique then he wouldn't talk like this, reality is in fact that bodybuilders are perceived as gay by a fraction of the population, but don't think for one second his comments aren't based on some type of jealousy because he doesn't have what it takes to look like a bodybuilder. Why is he on getbig, seriously.

How much money are you making this year as a competitor? You starve yourself, take drugs,  become ostracized for looking like a freak and for what? The chance to blow some old queens in a hotel room and a shot at a plastic trophy? You are an idiot.
E