Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!  (Read 22648 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!
« on: August 10, 2008, 06:38:27 AM »
Now when i registered to be on this site i wanted more info on supps, i now know that Supps is bullshit, and most BB'ers are broke ass, insecure, G4paying injecting motherfuckers, never the less.

You have Arnie who is a Icon, but only was well- known due to Hollywood, Not Pumping Iron, decades later Bodybuilding is still shit, THe promoters and the Supp companies make a killing while these people wax,tan,inject, get impants, wear thongs and pose...and these are the guys.. :-[

I know some females on getbig that are disgusted with what women have to wear on stage, but the men's thongs are skimpier ..WTF????

QuickerBlade is a fitness fanatic, I love the Gym, training hard, the cardio, the benefits of how it makes me feel and look..and i have been to 2 shows in Sydney, they literally sucked, Paul graham shows of course, only went cause my cousin competes, and his on that loser train at the moment,

his 21, completed his fitness cert. still has no job, all his mates work fulltime and get paid, his broke, cause he thought bodybuilding and fitness training cheques will be coming in fast....I tell him "Your not Yates, your Not Cutler, you dont even have $$$ to buy gear"
he wont listen, And i understand ambitions and Goals and im no dream-stealer, you should never tell someone that they cant do something but i believe in this case i'm Right

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Re: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 06:49:21 AM »
I see losers daily at my gym, talking like coleman "light-weight"  :-\
Something very gay bout look at a man and thinking "his arms are lacking" its very fucking gay, Weider has brainwashed us.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 06:50:18 AM »
Meltdown.
Z

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 06:53:46 AM »
Meltdown.
For sure..Im upset for my cousin, he left school at 18, his had 3 yrs to get a job and fucked around with reading Flex, Muscle fitness (nothing wrong with that) but that's all he thinks of, he comes last in every show, no legs at all, total delusionite.

But 21, no money, a personal training cert, and No job..damn

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 06:57:13 AM »
For sure..Im upset for my cousin, he left school at 18, his had 3 yrs to get a job and fucked around with reading Flex, Muscle fitness (nothing wrong with that) but that's all he thinks of, he comes last in every show, no legs at all, total delusionite.

But 21, no money, a personal training cert, and No job..damn

Maybe you can get him to post on Getbig
Z

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 07:00:26 AM »
I think it`s your cousin who is the loser bro!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 07:08:55 AM »
Maybe you can get him to post on Getbig
that would nail the coffin shut.

I showed him the gay ass pic of johnnie jackson doing Gay4 pay, he refused to believe it was him "Muscletech sponsors him bro, his rich"
He does not even acknowledge gay4pay.
Im not a playa hater, if he had the foundations i would encourage him, but he has a soccer players body, he has tried roids twice and both never worked, either fakes or his body will not produce shit.

The idiot had a scholarship to to study to be a Teacher, he refused it to work at a supplement store 2 days a week, and study to be a personal trainer, he then competed in a few shows to come dead last, he won a natural show, big deal......

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 07:10:57 AM »
I think it`s your cousin who is the loser bro!
Yeah he is, and a few others i personally know to, and to the Competitors and personal trainers on getbig i mean no offence to you, you guys are doing your thing, im just having a meltdown.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 07:14:10 AM »
Of course bodybuilders are losers, the general public is disgusted by them. I also think it is almost impossible for a straight man to be a fan of the "sport".
E

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 07:18:19 AM »
Now when i registered to be on this site i wanted more info on supps, i now know that Supps is bullshit, and most BB'ers are broke ass, insecure, G4paying injecting motherfuckers, never the less.

You have Arnie who is a Icon, but only was well- known due to Hollywood, Not Pumping Iron, decades later Bodybuilding is still shit, THe promoters and the Supp companies make a killing while these people wax,tan,inject, get impants, wear thongs and pose...and these are the guys.. :-[

I know some females on getbig that are disgusted with what women have to wear on stage, but the men's thongs are skimpier ..WTF????

QuickerBlade is a fitness fanatic, I love the Gym, training hard, the cardio, the benefits of how it makes me feel and look..
and i have been to 2 shows in Sydney, they literally sucked, Paul graham shows of course, only went cause my cousin competes, and his on that loser train at the moment,

his 21, completed his fitness cert. still has no job, all his mates work fulltime and get paid, his broke, cause he thought bodybuilding and fitness training cheques will be coming in fast....I tell him "Your not Yates, your Not Cutler, you dont even have $$$ to buy gear"
he wont listen, And i understand ambitions and Goals and im no dream-stealer, you should never tell someone that they cant do something but i believe in this case i'm Right

What ive highlighted is essentially the essence of bodybuilding.

IFBB pro bodybuilding is a fallacy, all drug use.
Your cousin is a dreamer and nothing more, sometimes you just have to pull people back to reality.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 07:18:44 AM »
Of course bodybuilders are losers, the general public is disgusted by them. I also think it is almost impossible for a straight man to be a fan of the "sport".
Agree,

I definately have been brainwashed, when i go to the beach or to the gym i dont look at guys, but when theres a stage and their are men tanned up and oiled i have to look and take pics, WTF man, Quicker aint going out like that, why do we care if his arms are bigger then his, or his glutes are more shredded then his, fucken gay...
i retire from this shit.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 07:25:48 AM »
What ive highlighted is essentially the essence of bodybuilding.

IFBB pro bodybuilding is a fallacy, all drug use.
Your cousin is a dreamer and nothing more, sometimes you just have to pull people back to reality.
Believe me, I try and make him realise his wasting his life with false hopes, if he had mass like that 20 yr old russian dude that Sev posts here then i would encourage him but he looks pathetic (I feel like shit saying that bout him).

He wants to be a IFBB pro, he pissed of a teaching career, to become a pro, neither is coming to fruition..His part time job at the Supplement store closed down, no gym is hiring PT's ( or they dont want him) , he stays home all day reading Flex and watching Coleman DVD's.. while his brother, his friends all have full-time jobs and earn real money and enjoy there weekends with girls while his trying to perfect the deadlift :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 07:27:39 AM »
Agree,

I definately have been brainwashed, when i go to the beach or to the gym i dont look at guys, but when theres a stage and their are men tanned up and oiled i have to look and take pics, WTF man, Quicker aint going out like that, why do we care if his arms are bigger then his, or his glutes are more shredded then his, fucken gay...
i retire from this shit.

Spoken like a gentleman. I am sick of this fag talk too. You know, in the real world, men, not real men anyway, never talk about guys bodies the way they do on here. It is almost accepted that men are going to talk about other dudes asses on here, then throw in the occasional picture of a women to mask the homosexuality. I am wise to these fag.gots though, and I am convinced that this board is 90% homo. It is just not normal to give a fuck about what another mans body looks like.
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 07:32:42 AM »
Spoken like a gentleman. I am sick of this fag talk too. You know, in the real world, men, not real men anyway, never talk about guys bodies the way they do on here. It is almost accepted that men are going to talk about other dudes asses on here, then throw in the occasional picture of a women to mask the homosexuality. I am wise to these fag.gots though, and I am convinced that this board is 90% homo. It is just not normal to give a fuck about what another mans body looks like.
Perfect.
How bout the guys that post there pics waiting for men to compliment them, eg: Falcon.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 07:33:12 AM »

Its not homosexuality at all

You get brainwashed to seeing men's body as physiques to pick apart, thats what the industry has made us think.
That said it may not be gay but its definetly percieved as being gay so its better not to get into proffesional bodybuilding at all.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 07:36:10 AM »
Perfect.
How bout the guys that post there pics waiting for men to compliment them, eg: Falcon.

I blame that on insecurity, not homosexuality. People know there are hundreds of fags just waiting for shirtless pics of other guys, so they put them up get a few compliments and feel better about their lives. What really bothers me the most is the supposedly straight guys who talk endlessly about juiced up muscle men. I am going to go out on a limb and say that a lot of people who claim to be married are actually cocksukkers who live to talk about naked guys on this site.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 07:37:02 AM »

You get brainwashed to seeing men's body as physiques to pick apart, thats what the industry has made us think.
That said it may not be gay but its definetly percieved as being gay so its better not to get into proffesional bodybuilding at all.

If a man admires another mans body, it is indeed homosexuality.
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 07:37:31 AM »

I cannot totally diss Bodybuilding cause there are some real respected Promoters here. T.D

Basically this thread is Quicker melting down cause his cousin is on the loser train and wont realise it till his 30.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 07:38:07 AM »
haha  ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 07:38:28 AM »

Obviously if any of these guys would've been successful in another sport...they would've gone with that.

Don't most guys get into bodybuilding from a "sports related injury" anyways?  :-\
just not good enough

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »
A lot of people think only insecure guys do it.  And I'm short so that doesn't help the way i'm perceived!  That being said I'm not a big guy, but people still make implications/comments that I am insecure because I work out.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 07:40:49 AM »
the best legal minds in the world could not argue that.
if i see coleman i will be like "Fuck his big" then i walk, but some guys are like "fuck his big, look at his thighs, his bum, look at his back, look at the depth, i wonder what he weighs"...thats gay

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 07:51:51 AM »
as boys (kids) a lot of us dream about being powerful superheros like he-man or batman.  superheros are all muscular to a degree.  some of us don't grow out of that mindset due to shitty parenting maybe, lol.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 07:55:17 AM »
What about women bodybuilders? Some women actually take MALE testosterone to look more masculine and win a trophy! Lets wake up people, bodybuilders are the biggest fkn losers in the world!
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 07:56:10 AM »
as boys (kids) a lot of us dream about being powerful superheros like he-man or batman.  superheros are all muscular to a degree.  some of us don't grow out of that mindset due to shitty parenting maybe, lol.
Yep,
Stallone did it to me, the Rocky and Rambo's, then i saw a special feature that stallone said he trained at 5a or 6am daily..i followed suit, my body changed heaps, got heaps of attention, girls and guys, but as i got bigger i noticed guys were doing most of the complimenting, so i stepped up the cardio and got leaner, i dont need man love, im not competing i dont want to be huge or on perma-bulk, i just wanna be fit, look good, thats all , i dont want guys analysing me, and asking "what you on bro"