Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!  (Read 22681 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2008, 11:53:56 AM »
How much money are you making this year as a competitor? You starve yourself, take drugs,  become ostracized for looking like a freak and for what? The chance to blow some old queens in a hotel room and a shot at a plastic trophy? You are an idiot.
Ya I agree with you that its all for nothing at the end, but name one thing in life that isn't. I take contentment for the challanges involved and of course if it was easy I wouldn't do it, my soul needs some sort of sufferment. Is that it for you, you can't cut it because its too hard. Your entitled to your opinion, but doing something in life is better then living normal, ball games and BBQ's.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2008, 11:57:45 AM »
I do think there is a mild mental illness in most pro bodybuilders.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
Your entitled to your opinion, but doing something in life is better then living normal, ball games and BBQ's.

You honestly think that being a big freak is "better" than going to ball games and BBQ's? To each their own, but if you are depriving yourself of having fun just to prance around in a bikini in front of a bunch of fags I feel bad for you.
E

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2008, 12:01:21 PM »

Bodybuilding is a cry for help.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2008, 12:01:27 PM »
You honestly think that being a big freak is "better" than going to ball games and BBQ's? To each their own, but if you are depriving yourself of having fun just to prance around in a bikini in front of a bunch of fags I feel bad for you.
Having fuin is not the meaning of life and you just said to each thier own, but I am still curiouse to see how you look like, because I know your comments are out of spite.

and bodybuilders are mental, I second that. You have to be to go through the shitt they do.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2008, 12:02:02 PM »
many people needs some sort of goal to go after in life. not just be, and have fun partying or whatever.

to some people that goal is bodybuilding, each to their own..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
Having fuin is not the meaning of life and you just said to each thier own, but I am still curiouse to see how you look like, because I know your comments are out of spite.

and bodybuilders are mental, I second that. You have to be to go through the shitt they do.

Why are you so curious about what I look like? I weigh 175. I work out, obviously I don't use gear as I am not a total loser. I have posted pics many, many times. I am nothing special, but I look way better than any typical Meathead bodybuilder.  My comments are not out of spite at all, BBers are losers. Plain and simple. The general public hates them, kids laugh at them and they are a laughingstock in most, if not all, social circles.
E

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »
Ya I agree with you that its all for nothing at the end, but name one thing in life that isn't. I take contentment for the challanges involved and of course if it was easy I wouldn't do it, my soul needs some sort of sufferment. Is that it for you, you can't cut it because its too hard. Your entitled to your opinion, but doing something in life is better then living normal, ball games and BBQ's.

Potentially the dumbest post of the year.

1) Getting an education
2) Raising a family
3) Making the difference in the life of a needy/disabled child
4) Donating time and influence to kids from a broken home
The list goes on.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2008, 12:06:25 PM »
many people needs some sort of goal to go after in life. not just be, and have fun partying or whatever.

to some people that goal is bodybuilding, each to their own..

I agree about goals. I think they should mainly be work, family, etc. Taking drugs and getting so big you can barely walk a flight of stairs just in order to be a laughingstock doesn't make any sense to me.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2008, 12:07:44 PM »

1) Getting an education
2) Raising a family
The list goes on.....

Excellent points. Some of these Narcissistic bastards think achieving 4 percent BF is more important than having a good career. Sad really.
E

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2008, 12:08:47 PM »
Why are you so curious about what I look like? I weigh 175. I work out, obviously I don't use gear as I am not a total loser. I have posted pics many, many times. I am nothing special, but I look way better than any typical Meathead bodybuilder.  My comments are not out of spite at all, BBers are losers. Plain and simple. The general public hates them, kids laugh at them and they are a laughingstock in most, if not all, social circles.

Daniel dont worry. Thats the typical rebuttle from any bber. " WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?"
You see most bbers are ugly as ass , fat 9 months of the year, covered in zits, have 3 CC's maxed out and are in debt up to their eye balls so their some-what muscular physique is really the only "card" they have to play.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2008, 12:10:32 PM »
Daniel dont worry. Thats the typical rebuttle from any bber. " WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?"
You see most bbers are ugly as ass , fat 9 months of the year, covered in zits, have 3 CC's maxed out and are in debt up to their eye balls so their some-what muscular physique is really the only "card" they have to play.

Yeah, I know the type. Can you imagine looking fat and bloated most of the year just for the opportunity to suck off a judge one night a year to win a trophy. These are sad people we are dealing with.
E

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2008, 12:10:46 PM »

1) Getting an education
2) Raising a family
The list goes on.....
Obviously those are important, but I wasn't refering to that stupid, I was referring to other competitive challanges, Baseball, Gymnastics, car racing, stuff of this nature, family is obviously not for nothing. Learn to logically interpret things.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2008, 12:11:41 PM »
Obviously those are important, but I wasn't refering to that stupid, I was referring to other competitive challanges, Baseball, Gymnastics, car racing, stuff of this nature, family is obviously not for nothing. Learn to logically interpret things.

How is taking large amounts of steroids helping your family?
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2008, 02:04:17 PM »
I work out, obviously I don't use gear as I am not a total loser.

you have used gear in the past, you use recreational drugs and need antidepressants

seriously who are you to bash anyone when you are just as much of a walking pharmacy as any bodybuilder?

and for the last time you did not come here for a y board, you came here for pro bodybuilding

think of me as a fag if it will make you feel better, or just pop another pill ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »

1) Getting an education
2) Raising a family
The list goes on.....

good list

i wonder (and doubt) if you or anybody here does 3 and 4

E
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »
good list

E
haha exactly. easy to talk big game on the internet :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
you have used gear in the past, you use recreational drugs and need antidepressants

seriously who are you to bash anyone when you are just as much of a walking pharmacy as any bodybuilder?

and for the last time you did not come here for a y board, you came here for pro bodybuilding

think of me as a fag if it will make you feel better, or just pop another pill ;)

E

You are one of the few who actually admits you are gay, as you have no problem admitting your crush on Kevin Levrone. I wasn't aware I "needed" antidepressants nor that I came here for pro bodybuilding, I could have sworn I stumbled on the site looking for supplements one day. But whatever you say, you are the anonymous online schmoe, you must know the truth.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2008, 02:09:14 PM »
good list

E

How about you Earl? Other than buy Levrone DVDs do you help out retards?
E

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2008, 02:10:50 PM »
You are one of the few who actually admits you are gay, as you have no problem admitting your crush on Kevin Levrone. I wasn't aware I "needed" antidepressants nor that I came here for pro bodybuilding, I could have sworn I stumbled on the site looking for supplements one day. But whatever you say, you are the anonymous online schmoe, you must know the truth.
hahaha, lol 13000 posts later, get a life.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »
 ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

i'm not gay so when did i admit to being gay ???

you on the other hand admitted to using gear, rec drugs, and antidepressants :)

i also remember you oogling over some black dude's physique from the real world, according to your logic that makes you a fag right?

if you want supplement info there are forums like bodybuilding.com which have one pro bodybuilding forum that gets little traffic

but no you are still here on a hardcore bodybuilding forum, pill popper :D

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2008, 02:13:37 PM »
hahaha, lol 13000 posts later, get a life.

Yes, I found this site to be funny. Doesn't mean I respect bodybuilders nor do I respect other men who discuss mens bodyparts. I find it disgusting.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »
How about you Earl? Other than buy Levrone DVDs do you help out retards?

no i don't and neither does 99% of getbig

but Mr. Levrone did 8)

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2008, 02:15:29 PM »
i'm not gay so when did i admit to being gay ???

E

You openly admit to having a crush on Kevin Levrone, you have admitted it many times, now you are saying you aren't gay. You are one lying muthafukker.
E