Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!  (Read 22583 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Is Bodybuilding for Losers? Lets keep it real!
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2008, 05:00:52 PM »
id like people not to confuse "boydbuilding" carrer and "personal training" carreer. But quicker, if you say he cant even be a trainer in a gym, well he should consult a psychiatrist cause he s not going anywhere.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2008, 05:16:44 PM »
id like people not to confuse "boydbuilding" carrer and "personal training" carreer. But quicker, if you say he cant even be a trainer in a gym, well he should consult a psychiatrist cause he s not going anywhere.
His just delusional at the moment, i want him to watch "Bigger stronger Faster" and he can see the loser on that film, that may help him.

Im going to have a talk with him and his Brother later this week, he may get offended cause it's not really my business :-\

I just want to hear him out, see what his plan is.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2008, 05:20:14 PM »
His just delusional at the moment, i want him to watch "Bigger stronger Faster" and he can see the loser on that film, that may help him.

Im going to have a talk with him and his Brother later this week, he may get offended cause it's not really my business :-\

You should get him to dump his gf and take him out and get him laid a few times.... get him obsessed with pussy instead of bodybuilding!
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2008, 05:25:02 PM »
You should get him to dump his gf and take him out and get him laid a few times.... get him obsessed with pussy instead of bodybuilding!
He doesnt even fuck his Girlfriend :-\

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »

:o

I hope his gf is just fugly and they communicate in other ways, because otherwise your boy is gotta be packing some fudge  :-X
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2008, 05:29:55 PM »
Sorry to put it like that, just an ousiders view looking in... obviously I don't know all the details...
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2008, 05:32:27 PM »
Sorry to put it like that, just an ousiders view looking in... obviously I don't know all the details...
Nah man, dont be sorry, she's a nice girl, i ask him "have you fucked her" he says "no" im like thats what having a GF is for, effortless Sex.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »

You're big on the whole "being a mentor" thing, aren't ya?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »
You're big on the whole "being a mentor" thing, aren't ya?
I am a Mentor.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2008, 11:13:09 PM »
I am a Mentor.

Yes, I've noticed.  Why is that?

Stavios

« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »

now,that is a real problem.

she probably fucks other guys at her job anyway

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »
Only Rocky Marciano retired undefeated.

The rest of us all lose to various degrees in this life  ;)

I say tell your cousin to keep believing in himself and working toward his goals, and just see if you can get him to include more realistic goals along with his dreamier ones  :) 

And no, bodybuilding is not for losers.  By definition, it takes too much discipline, hard work, devotion, perseverance, and patience for a loser.
Exactly, but the non-bodybuilders here will not understand that. Good post

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2008, 09:50:02 PM »
I'll even add focus and intelligence to what it takes to succeed in bodybuilding. 
Absolutely, the smart ones are the successful ones, there are many bodybuilders in the world not many are successful

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2008, 09:51:35 PM »
Only Rocky Marciano retired undefeated.

The rest of us all lose to various degrees in this life  ;)

I say tell your cousin to keep believing in himself and working toward his goals, and just see if you can get him to include more realistic goals along with his dreamier ones  :) 

And no, bodybuilding is not for losers.  By definition, it takes too much discipline, hard work, devotion, perseverance, and patience for a loser.

sorry but more ad more people get hooked into weight lifting, not for the sole purpose of "building a body", and more and more people are able to train 4 to 5 hours a week and get in a very decent shape, so the argument  that it takes "too much discipline, hard work, devotion, perseverance, and patience for a loser" is weak imo, nowadays anyone can do it if they have the right trainer who teaches em what works and is widely known.

it's not as impressive or rare as you say .  And it's going to be more and more common to see people being in shape.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2008, 02:25:53 AM »
bodybuilding is for people who can afford to buy hormonesand related substances,,,,no hormones = 6'2 200lb in a good case if you are under 30 ,,forget bout anythihng under 6-7% if natural ,,,and in many cases all the status that i just said here is done by using pro hormones who were and are underdosed aas with harsh sides,,90% of the pro hormones are garbage ofcoursese but 10% of them are real underdoseed hormones,,

the more consistant you are with drug use ,,,the better your chances in bodybuilding,,ofcourse you need to train and eat ,,no training no eating = no bodybuilder
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2008, 02:28:27 AM »
bodybuilding is for people who can afford to buy hormonesand related substances,,,,no hormones = 6'2 200lb in a good case if you are under 30 ,,forget bout anythihng under 6-7% if natural ,,,and in many cases all the status that i just said here is done by using pro hormones who were and are underdosed aas with harsh sides,,90% of the pro hormones are garbage ofcoursese but 10% of them are real underdoseed hormones,,

the more consistant you are with drug use ,,,the better your chances in bodybuilding,,ofcourse you need to train and eat ,,no training no eating = no bodybuilder

That has nothing at all to do with the thread.  Every one of your posts reads exactly the same. Now answer the question, are bodybuilders losers or not?
E

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2008, 03:31:36 AM »
sorry but more ad more people get hooked into weight lifting, not for the sole purpose of "building a body", and more and more people are able to train 4 to 5 hours a week and get in a very decent shape, so the argument  that it takes "too much discipline, hard work, devotion, perseverance, and patience for a loser" is weak imo, nowadays anyone can do it if they have the right trainer who teaches em what works and is widely known.

it's not as impressive or rare as you say .  And it's going to be more and more common to see people being in shape.

This post is complete rubbish.

Many many people are lazy fucks. Having perseverance and commitment IS very rare. There are thousands of people who have personal trainers and they look like crap even though they are being shown the right way to do things. They lack discipline.

Look at Hollywood, these people have a great perseverance to get into acting which i am sure takes a lot of work, but when it comes to physique they only pay $$$ to have work done when they could have trained and looked better.

It is impressive, it is rare and no the world is getting fatter, not getting into better shape, because life has become easier and people will take the easy way out whenever they can.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2008, 04:42:34 AM »
A bodybuilder is a loser when his actions of being in the sport hurt others not himself meaning wives kids etc, if hes young and single, live and let live i say, but if he has a family to keep and they are all suffering a lower quality of life so he can train and live the dream than hes a loser.
Hes also a loser if he cant finacially afford to be a bodybuilder, and sponges off people, pleanty of these types in bodybuilding, control and finace your own destiny. Just an opinion from a retired bodybuilder

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2008, 04:43:25 AM »
just not good enough

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2008, 04:55:00 AM »
A bodybuilder is a loser when his actions of being in the sport hurt others not himself meaning wives kids etc, if hes young and single, live and let live i say, but if he has a family to keep and they are all suffering a lower quality of life so he can train and live the dream than hes a loser.
Hes also a loser if he cant finacially afford to be a bodybuilder, and sponges off people, pleanty of these types in bodybuilding, control and finace your own destiny. Just an opinion from a retired bodybuilder

Perfect, this is exactly what i mean.
The ones that make a living from it, Quicker respects that and admires it, but then there is the juice head who has no job, trains 5 days a week, eats 6-7 meals, 35yrs old, lives with mum and has to do shady shit to get his "medicine"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2008, 05:06:43 AM »
This is all that needs to be said...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2008, 05:07:59 AM »
This is all that needs to be said...

Must be a Muscletech ad

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2008, 09:12:07 AM »
Of course bodybuilders are losers, the general public is disgusted by them. I also think it is almost impossible for a straight man to be a fan of the "sport".
Said it before and I'll say it again. Who gives a shite about what the "General Public" feels is digusting, had a look and John and Jane Doe lately?

Latest headlines in the bodybuilding world

Getbig: #1 Source of American Bodybuilding & Fitness Info
Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One must question the TRUE motives of people that log in to the site and claim only want info on supps ::)
There are THOUSANDS of sites that you can visit for that information and not be bothered with the "loser bodybuilding" elements of getbig.
Me thinks there are guys who like looking at man ass and won't come clean. Not even to themselves ;D
Men on the DL

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2008, 10:32:59 AM »
a quick scan of danielson's old posts show he used to be a shawn ray fan

i guess he was gay back then but is now straight ???

E
E