Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 16, 2014, 06:47:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: any news on SCOTT ALEXANDER?  (Read 1713 times)
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« on: August 12, 2008, 08:29:41 AM »

bros,

lets be on top of things here... any news on SCOTT NO 1 ?

holla!
Report to moderator   Logged

Z
emn1964
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 08:34:58 AM »

bros,

holla!

Sadly, he was run over by a Russian tank in Georgia.  He thought he could stop the tank with his patented Alexander Scowl, but the tank just rolled right over him.  PIP Cry
affeman
Getbig V

BANNED

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 08:36:23 AM »

Sadly, he was run over by a Russian tank in Georgia.  He thought he could stop the tank with his patented Alexander Scowl, but the tank just rolled right over him.  PIP Cry

A tank isn't enough to take Scott Alexander out!!! Cool
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »

no way ! youre pulling my leg

Z
emn1964
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 08:37:54 AM »

no way ! youre pulling my leg

No.  I really wish I was.  The world will no longer have this great motivator to rely on.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 08:50:12 AM »

Scott Alexander

P
monstercalves
Getbig IV

Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 08:52:54 AM »

bros,

holla!

Roll Eyes
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 09:20:04 AM »

Roll Eyes

I sense jealousy in those rolling eyes of yours

Z
affeman
Getbig V

BANNED

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 09:44:48 AM »

Roll Eyes

Don't hate, congratulate!! Cool

monstercalves
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 09:55:13 AM »

I sense jealousy in those rolling eyes of yours
Don't hate, congratulate!! Cool

why dont u ever talk about warren buffet, donald trump, richard branson, andrew carnegie, napoleon hill??? he is a child to these great humans

or is it this guys eyebrow waxing techniques u admire?...or maybe his orange tan ? or maybe his plastic surgery?...or his poor results after spending and using a shit load of anabolics?

only thing worth admiring about this guy is his money making ability....and all of the above guys make him look like a local corner shop owner
davidpaul
Getbig V

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 09:56:34 AM »

currently on a businiess trip.

* lol.jpg (3.54 KB, 116x116 - viewed 307849 times.)
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 10:19:15 AM »

donald trump doesnt have the body of jason alexander to compare the two of them would be downright silly !

Z
Devon97
Getbig IV

Keith lives on...

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 11:12:03 AM »

why dont u ever talk about warren buffet, donald trump, richard branson, andrew carnegie, napoleon hill??? he is a child to these great humans

or is it this guys eyebrow waxing techniques u admire?...or maybe his orange tan ? or maybe his plastic surgery?...or his poor results after spending and using a shit load of anabolics?

only thing worth admiring about this guy is his money making ability....and all of the above guys make him look like a local corner shop owner

Who says he ever made any money?
monstercalves
Getbig IV

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »

donald trump doesnt have the body of jason alexander to compare the two of them would be downright silly !

his name not scott alexander?... scott on gear doesnt have the body of millions of naturals....

i thought the main thing here was that he is an entrepreneur  Undecided

Who says he ever made any money?

hes an entrepreneur..... hes made quite a bit of cash....dont know if he was born into money or not though...

Team Diver
Getbig IV

Squeeeeze!!!

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 01:07:27 PM »

HE IS HAVING A 24+ BUSINESS DAY!  Angry
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »

scott alexander is so great that i dont find it impossible that if he put his mind to it he could rival my post count

Z
m8
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »

HE IS HAVING A 24+ BUSINESS DAY!  Angry

"I have these Tattoos not because I see myself as the best or no1, but because it helps to motivate me every day to rise @ 6am and do 60 mins of cardio training followed by an 11 hour  plus business day, and then  back in the gym for a further 90 mins of heavy, gut busting weight training. Every time I look at one of my Tattoos, even if I feel tired or ill it charges me with adrenaline to pick myself up and get on with my goals, plus if I allowed myself to slip, be off my game and be out of shape and with a failing business, I would look a complete C**T with No1 all over my body, THATíS MY WAKE UP CALL to keep doing my thing!!"
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »

inspirational.

motivational.

admirable.

Z
m8
Getbig V

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »

inspirational.

motivational.

admirable.

""I have these Tattoos not because I see myself as the best or no1, but because it helps to motivate me every day to rise @ 6am and do 60 mins of cardio training followed by an 11 hour  plus business day, and then  back in the gym for a further 90 mins of heavy, gut busting weight training. Every time I look at one of my Tattoos, even if I feel tired or ill it charges me with adrenaline to pick myself up and get on with my goals, plus if I allowed myself to slip, be off my game and be out of shape and with a failing business, I would look a complete C**T with No1 all over my body, THATíS MY WAKE UP CALL to keep doing my thing!!"
"I have these Tattoos not because I see myself as the best or no1, but because it helps to motivate me every day to rise @ 6am and do 60 mins of cardio training followed by an 11 hour  plus business day, and then  back in the gym for a further 90 mins of heavy, gut busting weight training. Every time I look at one of my Tattoos, even if I feel tired or ill it charges me with adrenaline to pick myself up and get on with my goals, plus if I allowed myself to slip, be off my game and be out of shape and with a failing business, I would look a complete C**T with No1 all over my body, THATíS MY WAKE UP CALL to keep doing my thing!!"

I'm so inspired I think i'll go take a deep breath outside.

Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »

im so inspired that i want to explode and create a new universe with my bodyparts

to become no1 you will have to become one

Z
Team Diver
Getbig IV

Squeeeeze!!!

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

Scott totally owns Dennis James here!!!!!!!!!

Team Diver
Getbig IV

Squeeeeze!!!

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »

BRUTAL BUMP!
emn1964
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 01:26:40 PM »

open your mind to the way of Scott Alexander and you will see for the first time in your life.
Epic_Monster
Getbig V

"Let me pose on this one" - REV. X

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »

Heard he's chillin' in the west indies.

Spirit of Truth
musclehedz
Getbig IV

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 01:31:27 PM »

bros,

holla!

Scott is enjoying life at the moment as usual. He wrecks a boatload of pussy every night and is attending every cool party in or outside his area.

NO. 1 BABY!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!