Author Topic: any news on SCOTT ALEXANDER?  (Read 2713 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
any news on SCOTT ALEXANDER?
« on: August 12, 2008, 08:29:41 AM »
bros,

lets be on top of things here... any news on SCOTT NO 1 ?

holla!
Z

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: any news on SCOTT ALEXANDER?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 08:34:58 AM »
bros,

holla!

Sadly, he was run over by a Russian tank in Georgia.  He thought he could stop the tank with his patented Alexander Scowl, but the tank just rolled right over him.  PIP :'(

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 08:36:23 AM »
Sadly, he was run over by a Russian tank in Georgia.  He thought he could stop the tank with his patented Alexander Scowl, but the tank just rolled right over him.  PIP :'(

A tank isn't enough to take Scott Alexander out!!! 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »

no way ! youre pulling my leg
Z

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 08:37:54 AM »
no way ! youre pulling my leg

No.  I really wish I was.  The world will no longer have this great motivator to rely on.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 08:50:12 AM »
Scott Alexander
a

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 08:52:54 AM »
bros,

holla!

::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 09:20:04 AM »
::)

I sense jealousy in those rolling eyes of yours
Z

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 09:44:48 AM »

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 09:55:13 AM »
I sense jealousy in those rolling eyes of yours
Don't hate, congratulate!! 8)

why dont u ever talk about warren buffet, donald trump, richard branson, andrew carnegie, napoleon hill??? he is a child to these great humans

or is it this guys eyebrow waxing techniques u admire?...or maybe his orange tan ? or maybe his plastic surgery?...or his poor results after spending and using a shit load of anabolics?

only thing worth admiring about this guy is his money making ability....and all of the above guys make him look like a local corner shop owner

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 09:56:34 AM »
currently on a businiess trip.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 10:19:15 AM »
donald trump doesnt have the body of jason alexander to compare the two of them would be downright silly !
Z

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 11:12:03 AM »
why dont u ever talk about warren buffet, donald trump, richard branson, andrew carnegie, napoleon hill??? he is a child to these great humans

or is it this guys eyebrow waxing techniques u admire?...or maybe his orange tan ? or maybe his plastic surgery?...or his poor results after spending and using a shit load of anabolics?

only thing worth admiring about this guy is his money making ability....and all of the above guys make him look like a local corner shop owner

Who says he ever made any money?

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »
donald trump doesnt have the body of jason alexander to compare the two of them would be downright silly !

his name not scott alexander?... scott on gear doesnt have the body of millions of naturals....

i thought the main thing here was that he is an entrepreneur  :-\

Who says he ever made any money?

hes an entrepreneur..... hes made quite a bit of cash....dont know if he was born into money or not though...

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 01:07:27 PM »
HE IS HAVING A 24+ BUSINESS DAY!  >:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
scott alexander is so great that i dont find it impossible that if he put his mind to it he could rival my post count
Z

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »
HE IS HAVING A 24+ BUSINESS DAY!  >:(

"I have these Tattoos not because I see myself as the best or no1, but because it helps to motivate me every day to rise @ 6am and do 60 mins of cardio training followed by an 11 hour  plus business day, and then  back in the gym for a further 90 mins of heavy, gut busting weight training. Every time I look at one of my Tattoos, even if I feel tired or ill it charges me with adrenaline to pick myself up and get on with my goals, plus if I allowed myself to slip, be off my game and be out of shape and with a failing business, I would look a complete C**T with No1 all over my body, THAT’S MY WAKE UP CALL to keep doing my thing!!"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »
inspirational.

motivational.

admirable.
Z

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »
inspirational.

motivational.

admirable.

""I have these Tattoos not because I see myself as the best or no1, but because it helps to motivate me every day to rise @ 6am and do 60 mins of cardio training followed by an 11 hour  plus business day, and then  back in the gym for a further 90 mins of heavy, gut busting weight training. Every time I look at one of my Tattoos, even if I feel tired or ill it charges me with adrenaline to pick myself up and get on with my goals, plus if I allowed myself to slip, be off my game and be out of shape and with a failing business, I would look a complete C**T with No1 all over my body, THAT’S MY WAKE UP CALL to keep doing my thing!!"
"I have these Tattoos not because I see myself as the best or no1, but because it helps to motivate me every day to rise @ 6am and do 60 mins of cardio training followed by an 11 hour  plus business day, and then  back in the gym for a further 90 mins of heavy, gut busting weight training. Every time I look at one of my Tattoos, even if I feel tired or ill it charges me with adrenaline to pick myself up and get on with my goals, plus if I allowed myself to slip, be off my game and be out of shape and with a failing business, I would look a complete C**T with No1 all over my body, THAT’S MY WAKE UP CALL to keep doing my thing!!"

I'm so inspired I think i'll go take a deep breath outside.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
im so inspired that i want to explode and create a new universe with my bodyparts

to become no1 you will have to become one

Z

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »
Scott totally owns Dennis James here!!!!!!!!!

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »
BRUTAL BUMP!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 01:26:40 PM »
open your mind to the way of Scott Alexander and you will see for the first time in your life.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
Heard he's chillin' in the west indies.
Spirit of Truth

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 01:31:27 PM »
bros,

holla!

Scott is enjoying life at the moment as usual. He wrecks a boatload of pussy every night and is attending every cool party in or outside his area.

NO. 1 BABY!!!