Author Topic: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats  (Read 40213 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats
« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »
QuakerOats is not sarcasm.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2008, 11:48:15 AM »
QuakerOats is not sarcasm.
go get fucked
!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2008, 12:00:18 PM »
You know what I love about Sarcasm, is that 9 times outta 10 his instant assessments of people's claims are typically dead-on.  Those few times when someone says, "Ya want proof?!!" and then delivers on that proof Dave steps back and gives em total credit for it.   Regardless, Dave is a master of pushing people's buttons.  Personally, I don't care if Dave can't curl a gallon of milk yet continues to call people out.....he's still usually exactly right LOL!!!   His claims aren't unbelievable.  Dave's a big dude.  I can't blast the top poundages I could ten years ago, but I can still come pretty damn close on some occassions.   Whether I can or can't lift something today I couldn't a few years ago doesn't change the fact that I did at one point......I don't give a shit who believes me or not.   Point is, if Dave wants to make good on his claims by all means go for it, but if he doesn't and still calls others out on their crap he still ain't wrong whether he's validated himself or not.

gsacco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2008, 12:03:40 PM »
You know what I love about Sarcasm, is that 9 times outta 10 his instant assessments of people's claims are typically dead-on.  Those few times when someone says, "Ya want proof?!!" and then delivers on that proof Dave steps back and gives em total credit for it.   Regardless, Dave is a master of pushing people's buttons.  Personally, I don't care if Dave can't curl a gallon of milk yet continues to call people out.....he's still usually exactly right LOL!!!   His claims aren't unbelievable.  Dave's a big dude.  I can't blast the top poundages I could ten years ago, but I can still come pretty damn close on some occassions.   Whether I can or can't lift something today I couldn't a few years ago doesn't change the fact that I did at one point......I don't give a shit who believes me or not.   Point is, if Dave wants to make good on his claims by all means go for it, but if he doesn't and still calls others out on their crap he still ain't wrong whether he's validated himself or not.

shit post

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2008, 12:04:34 PM »
 Point is, if Dave wants to make good on his claims by all means go for it, but if he doesn't and still calls others out on their crap he still ain't wrong whether he's validated himself or not.

Epic truth from Getbigs own bathroom beast

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2008, 12:05:19 PM »

i'm not sure you're catching onto the irony dude. he stalks people over claims until they either bitch out or prove it. then he makes claims and bitches out. see what i'm sayin'?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2008, 12:08:19 PM »
No different than buying another man's used "posing trunks".

Your post may have made some sense if I had ever bought another man's used posing trunks. 

Your post may also have been somewhat funny if it had not yet been beaten to death already.

Fail on both counts, nice try though.  :D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2008, 12:09:28 PM »
i'm not sure you're catching onto the irony dude. he stalks people over claims until they either bitch out or prove it. then he makes claims and bitches out. see what i'm sayin'?

And he's still going to call people out if he doesn't post proof of his lifts, and there is nothing you can do about it.  :D

QO pushing more buttons than a typist working overtime.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »
And he's still going to call people out if he doesn't post proof of his lifts, and there is nothing you can do about it.  :D

QO pushing more buttons than a typist working overtime.
Someone did something about it, once!  8)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »

True, but apparently it didn't work, did it?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2008, 12:14:37 PM »
True, but apparently it didn't work, did it?
This word here...I don't think you are using it correctly.  ;)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2008, 12:17:29 PM »
This word here...I don't think you are using it correctly.  ;)

Why not?  :'(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2008, 12:17:54 PM »

No, what somone once did is nothin more than glorified   R  E   A   C   H   I   N   G !  !  !  !   

No, what someone did previously is the equivalent of saying, "Yeah, so you've given me online crap and you talk trash and back nothing up....so guess what, I got a hold of your 10th grade report card and you got a D in History........HAAHAHA!!  Who's better at the gym now?!!"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2008, 12:21:58 PM »

I get what you're saying, but for me it just doesn't matter.  If Dave posted up a video of him squatting 800lbs for 6 reps I'd be impressed, but I'd still enjoy the style of his posts and how pushes others buttons more.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »
I get what you're saying, but for me it just doesn't matter.  If Dave posted up a video of him squatting 800lbs for 6 reps I'd be impressed, but I'd still enjoy the style of his posts and how pushes others buttons more.

don't you think it makes him look a bit foolish when he calls others out, then?

it'd be like if i kept making fun of people's income and the quality of their homes, and it turned out i lived in a trailer or something.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
I agree with MOS. I don't give a shit if Squad/Dave is as weak as an AIDS patient with a heavy cold..or as strong as an obese powerlifter in one of those mental patient shirts. I don't care if he lives in a trailer or a mansion. This is the internet and people should only be judged by their contribution to an interactive, anonymous forum. This isn't ratemybody or Cribs. This is Getbig. You can lie, you can call people liars..it's all allowed.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2008, 02:05:52 PM »
Dave coming back has given this forum the boost it badly needed!

Face it, after he left this forum started slumping quite badly.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2008, 02:21:21 PM »
This is Getbig. You can lie, you can call people liars..it's all allowed.

then why do you care that we're all calling SF a liar? it's allowed, right?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2008, 02:27:35 PM »
then why do you care that we're all calling SF a liar? it's allowed, right?

I don't care. I think it's fine. I guess the point - to the extent that there is one - is that it's wise not to get too invested in the goings on of anonymous chat forums. As I said..people are allowed to lie and call others liars. You have every right to call him a liar, just don't be disappointed if you don't get satisfaction.
O

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2008, 02:38:50 PM »
I don't care. I think it's fine. I guess the point - to the extent that there is one - is that it's wise not to get too invested in the goings on of anonymous chat forums. As I said..people are allowed to lie and call others liars. You have every right to call him a liar, just don't be disappointed if you don't get satisfaction.

eh, i got all the satisfaction i needed. it took up some time, finally got SF to admit he's been bullshitting about his lifts, brought some activity to the board. plus, hey, i put another notch in my challenge belt. :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2008, 02:47:33 PM »
don't you think it makes him look a bit foolish when he calls others out, then?

it'd be like if i kept making fun of people's income and the quality of their homes, and it turned out i lived in a trailer or something.

Nope, because as long as it gets people like you worked up it adds to the comedy on this site for the rest of us non-meltdowners.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 14, 2008, 02:50:58 PM »
hahahahaa, i'm really deep in MM's head, he even used my full name in a post on the training journals board, this all started when him and WickedTruth claimed that 225 and 315 feel exactly the same on the bench press, i called him on it and he went nuts, i've NEVER claimed i could squat 545 for 6 below parallel, in all honesty i am 235 at 5'11" in this picture.

pretty chubby

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »
Nope, because as long as it gets people like you worked up it adds to the comedy on this site for the rest of us non-meltdowners.

I hope you're not including Dave as a  " non-meltdowers " because his was one of the biggest in GetBig History