Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91818 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »
I corrected you on numerous errors you made in density & dryness and balance & proportion like him you're ignorant about competitive bodybuilding thats a proven fact all thatand I;m not even a " Certified Personal Trainer " LMMFAO

I've corrected you on numerous occasions such as the difference between conditioning, definition and density, balance and proportion, symmetry, and the importance of shape and fullness. Like most bias nuthuggers, you try to bend the judging criteria in favor of your man-crush while downplaying his opponents' advantages.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2008, 07:58:13 PM »
you lost the truce thread and you are losing to me

don't feel bad, i'm undefeated ;D

E

lmfao I lost zero thats why Hulkster , pumpster and Neoseminole follow ME around like lost little pupies trying to prove to ME they were right , I don't follow them around  ;) and if you call being corrected on all your points winning then you're more delusional than I first thought but hey losers tend to stick together so go group hug with the rest of the losers , because you all have one thing in common , Yates left your heros for dead  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2008, 07:59:51 PM »
lmfao I lost zero thats why Hulkster , pumpster and Neoseminole follow ME around like lost little pupies trying to prove to ME they were right , I don't follow them around

that's b/c it's fun proving you wrong. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2008, 08:00:32 PM »
Again your point is retarded 15" arms were considered huge back then more ignorance on your behalf if that was the case Reeves had the biggest arms ever  ::)

Kevin did train for his ' movie roles ' more bull shit from you just because he's not juicing doesn't mean he's not training , I read an article in a bodybuilding magazine saying so

Please show me where I ever claimed Larry Scott was better , Scott like Reeves was the very best of HIS contemporaries , Kevin was NOT get it? Larry Scott = Mr Olympia , Steve Reeves = Mr Universe

Mr Levrone wasn't better than his competition at the Mr Olympia contest hence why he never won , please spare me the default judging excuse its been done

NO friendly debate you'd have to be knowledgeable to debate me , you've proven you're ignorant about competitive bodybuilding time and time again , in order for me to lose an argument you'd actually have to know what you're talking about and correct me on my points , good luck many have tried like the dummy neo and hulkster and they fell flat on their faces too , and fragile ? lmfao I'll just laugh at that

anything else you need corrected?  ;)

you don't get it ::) it was a totally different era, 18 inch arms were huge then, they would be considered tiny today

haha you read in an article, you only believe what you want to believe Mr. Levrone himself said he doesn't train or diet

i was asking you if larry scott was better since he has a Mr. olympia

no friendly debate haha calm down sweetheart it's only the internet

so fragile and sensitive, you lose :-*

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2008, 08:03:05 PM »
I've corrected you on numerous occasions such as the difference between conditioning, definition and density, balance and proportion, symmetry, and the importance of shape and fullness. Like most bias nuthuggers, you try to bend the judging criteria in favor of your man-crush while downplaying his opponents' advantages.

You've done NOTHING and you're outright lying now lol you're the idiot who thought balance & proportion were the same thing LMFAO how can you try and argue a point when you don't even know what you're talking about? the same with Ronnie being harder or drier than Dorian again you're ignorant to what great conditioning is and isn't , and there is nothing wrong with being ignorant but what makes you a dummy is that you insist you're right when you're proven flat out wrong  ;)

Dorian is the criteria hence why he always dominated I've proven this via judges who matter the most and you've said they're flat out wrong as well , you think trying to hide your ignorance in semantics and word games means you're right nothing changes the fact and its a proven fact Yates was unstoppable at his best are worse and you don't know what you're talking about

keep trying to impress me Neo because it haven't worked yet

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »
that's b/c it's fun proving you wrong. ;D

yeah thats why YOU follow ME I have nothing to prove to you  ;) Dorian and I own your mind kid

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »
lmfao I lost zero thats why Hulkster , pumpster and Neoseminole follow ME around like lost little pupies trying to prove to ME they were right , I don't follow them around  ;) and if you call being corrected on all your points winning then you're more delusional than I first thought but hey losers tend to stick together so go group hug with the rest of the losers , because you all have one thing in common , Yates left your heros for dead  ;)

it was you that started a "TEAM THIS TEAM THAT" thread

are you sure they aren't in your fragile mind? :-\

let me ask you something, if you would NEVER want to look like yates why do you feel the need to defend him so much and why is anybody that disagrees with you a fan boy when you are clearly the biggest fan boy here?

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2008, 08:10:15 PM »
you don't get it ::) it was a totally different era, 18 inch arms were huge then, they would be considered tiny today

haha you read in an article, you only believe what you want to believe Mr. Levrone himself said he doesn't train or diet

i was asking you if larry scott was better since he has a Mr. olympia

no friendly debate haha calm down sweetheart it's only the internet

so fragile and sensitive, you lose :-*

E

It doesn't matter if 18" arms were considered huge what does matter is his perfect symmetry and aesthetics coupled with size , something that Levrone can't claim

yeah because Levrone was lying in the article  ::)

Larry Scott wasn't a better bodybuilder than Levrone HOWEVER he was better than his contemporaries which is why he's Mr Olympia , a feat Levrone couldn't duplicate , check bodybuilding history and please find me Levrone's name on the Olympia winners list  ;)

again its NOT a friendly debate , you'd have to know what you're talking about to debate me  ;) its me just correcting your ignorance and again keep mistaking my posts for anything but what they are me correcting you , no malice no ill intent if you see otherwise just more ignorance on your behalf nothing new

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »
Had Levrone been consistent and developed a lowerback he'd have been Mr. Olympia regardless of politics

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2008, 08:15:11 PM »
Had Levrone been consistent and developed a lowerback he'd have been Mr. Olympia regardless of politics

Not true , his problem was you got two versions of Kevin the big soft Kev or the small ripped one he could never find that balance he came close to beating Ronnie though

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »
It doesn't matter if 18" arms were considered huge what does matter is his perfect symmetry and aesthetics coupled with size , something that Levrone can't claim

yeah because Levrone was lying in the article  ::)

Larry Scott wasn't a better bodybuilder than Levrone HOWEVER he was better than his contemporaries which is why he's Mr Olympia , a feat Levrone couldn't duplicate , check bodybuilding history and please find me Levrone's name on the Olympia winners list  ;)

again its NOT a friendly debate , you'd have to know what you're talking about to debate me  ;) its me just correcting your ignorance and again keep mistaking my posts for anything but what they are me correcting you , no malice no ill intent if you see otherwise just more ignorance on your behalf nothing new

how recent was the article, he tried to look his worst for that video

the rest of what you said is the same pure nonsense, if i keep responding this will become another truce thread because getbig is all that you have :'(

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »
"happiness is a warm gun"

sounds like a cry for help ???

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2008, 08:24:24 PM »
how recent was the article, he tried to look his worst for that video

the rest of what you said is the same pure nonsense, if i keep responding this will become another truce thread because getbig is all that you have :'(

E

lmfao GetBig is all I have it could be worse I could have half black , half amazing

and it was one of his first movie roles , you know those god awful straight to DVD releases

and its not nonsense and you know it , its ok if you don't want to ' debate '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2008, 08:25:27 PM »
"happiness is a warm gun"

sounds like a cry for help ???

E

And you said GetBig is all I have? lol ever hear of The Beatles ? I'm sure Levrone is a huge fan seeing he's a musician

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2008, 08:27:11 PM »
lmfao GetBig is all I have it could be worse I could have half black , half amazing

and it was one of his first movie roles , you know those god awful straight to DVD releases

and its not nonsense and you know it , its ok if you don't want to ' debate '

i put that sig back because it causes "suckmymuscle" to meltdown 8)

his first movie role, yeah 5 years ago when he was looked better then reeves

it is the same old tired nonsense, i can only own you so much before i get bored

E

E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
You've done NOTHING and you're outright lying now lol you're the idiot who thought balance & proportion were the same thing LMFAO how can you try and argue a point when you don't even know what you're talking about? the same with Ronnie being harder or drier than Dorian again you're ignorant to what great conditioning is and isn't , and there is nothing wrong with being ignorant but what makes you a dummy is that you insist you're right when you're proven flat out wrong

balance and proportion are the same thing, you dumbass. Both refer to the relativity of parts. As for Ronnie being harder or dryer, I said he had better overall conditioning at the 01 ASC than Dorian. I have supported this with visual evidence, eye-witness testimony, and knowledge of anatomy and physiology. Just give it up, kiddo. There is nothing wrong with being ignorant but what makes you an idiot is that you insist you're right when you're proven flat out wrong. ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »
And you said GetBig is all I have? lol ever hear of The Beatles ? I'm sure Levrone is a huge fan seeing he's a musician

it's a beatles lyric?

still there are billions of lyrics out there and you choose that one as your sig

you might think things are difficult right now nd but like the Fulblown song "dosividanya" says:

JUST WAIT, GOD'S NOT FINISHED 8)

E
E

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2008, 08:30:35 PM »

Had Levrone dedicated himself to being a fulltime bodybuilder instead of taking many months off during the year, he might have a Sandow or two.  I would suggest that 2002 was a prime example.  Ronnie was vulnerable that year and Kevin could have gone for the jugular had he came into the contest in top form, but he missed a great opportunity.  Though in excellent condition, his quads were becoming increasingly shallow and he had lost the overall fullness and density of years past.

I think it is safe to conclude that Mr. Olympia champions tend to be dedicated to their craft.  Yates, Ronnie, Haney, Arnold, etc are known for their work ethic.  Sadly, some of the most gifted bodybuilders who could have won the title, such as Levrone and Wheeler, failed to do so because they didn't want it bad enough.  They were enamored with the thought of being the champ and the perks that it entails, but didn't want to dedicate themselves fully to getting there.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »
balance and proportion are the same thing, you dumbass. Both refer to the relativity of parts. As for Ronnie being harder or dryer, I said he had better overall conditioning at the 01 ASC than Dorian. I have supported this with visual evidence, eye-witness testimony, and knowledge of anatomy and physiology. Just give it up, kiddo. There is nothing wrong with being ignorant but what makes you an idiot is that you insist you're right when you're proven flat out wrong. ;)

balance & proportion are NOT the same thing , I've already crushed you on this point I wont embarrass you further , and Ronnie 2001 MAYBE MAYBE tied Yates for that bone dry & rock hard conditioning but NEVER surpassed him thats simply wishful thinking and your interpretation of the ' visual ' evidence is worth fuck-all because you're ignorant to what great conditioning is and isn't , and you've been reduced to LYING now you have NO eye-witness testimony that claims Ronnie 2001 was better conditioned than Dorian , that just garbage and we both know  ;) me on the other hand have someone who is very well respected saying and I quote Ronnie was NEVER harder or drier than Dorian  ;)

There is nothing wrong with being ignorant but what makes you an idiot is that you insist you're right when you're proven flat out wrong. ;)

funny stuff right here , they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and you've done it enough , you've tried to play my game that failed tried to use my tag lines , yup failed again now this lol again kid I own your mind , run along now Neo you bore me as usual , keep vying for my attention if I feel like it I'll throw you a bone  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2008, 08:36:42 PM »
i put that sig back because it causes "suckmymuscle" to meltdown 8)

his first movie role, yeah 5 years ago when he was looked better then reeves

it is the same old tired nonsense, i can only own you so much before i get bored

E

LMFAO looked better than Reeves , well you're entitled to that opinion so have at it lol

and you're like the rest of the losers claim victory when all you know if defeat , hey a lot like your hero  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2008, 08:38:45 PM »
it's a beatles lyric?

still there are billions of lyrics out there and you choose that one as your sig

you might think things are difficult right now nd but like the Fulblown song "dosividanya" says:

JUST WAIT, GOD'S NOT FINISHED 8)

E

Please don't mention any Levrone ' lyric ' in the same sentence as The Beatles , not even kidding around thats blasphamey

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2008, 08:39:51 PM »
LMFAO looked better than Reeves , well you're entitled to that opinion so have at it lol

and you're like the rest of the losers claim victory when all you know if defeat , hey a lot like your hero  ;)

i state facts

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2008, 08:40:34 PM »
Please don't mention any Levrone ' lyric ' in the same sentence as The Beatles , not even kidding around thats blasphamey

like comparing reeves to mr. levrone?

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2008, 08:41:18 PM »
i state facts

E

Fact is Levrone never beat Dorian  ;) no matter how many excuses you come up with thats a fact

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2008, 08:42:12 PM »
like comparing reeves to mr. levrone?

E

There is NO comparison , Reeves stands alone both as a bodybuilder and actor  ;)