Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91933 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2008, 10:55:02 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA So Coleman NEVER beat Yates even after competing against him a bunch of times. He then admits that he would never beat him even at his peak and Yates was better than him.

Sounds like you want to argue a case that even your idol doesn't agree with. LOL.

Dorianowned.

BOOOOMMM

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »
Who cares about wrinkles? You seem like as much of a f.aggot as Earl who also rates mr olympias by which one he wants to fuck him up the ass ::)

How many times did Ronnie beat Yates? Answer the question. They competed a lot against each other. How many times did Ronnie beat Yates?

Listen you cock sucking twink, put a cork in your bullshit already  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »
Balance & proportion are most certainly the 'same thing' you're an idiot because you didn't crush nothing in fact you crushed yourself because you haven't done shit to prove they are different. again how can you be involved in a debate when you don't even know what you're talking about? YOU CAN'T you're not in the game even when things are explained to you stupidity and pride prevent you from learning.

And same with the topic of conditioning you'd have to know what constitutes great conditioning in order to comment who has better conditioning , again you're speaking on topics which you don't know much about.

I've posted pics, video, eye-witness testimony, and used knowledge of anatomy and physiology. All you have is a quote from one guy who 'thinks' no bodybuilder has ever been "harder" than Dorian. Come back when you actually have material.

I already countered this by showing that definition is positively correlated with a decrease in body fat and water levels. For your argument to carry any weight, you would have to demonstrate that Dorian is the exception to the rule which is impossible since it would mean he defies human anatomy and physiology.

ha ha ha, your arguments are lame. All you do is say "anything contrary to my opinion is just plain f*cking dumb." Wow, really? Great argument there, idiot. ::)

Balance & proportion are most certainly the 'same thing' you're an idiot because you didn't crush nothing in fact you crushed yourself because you haven't done shit to prove they are different. again how can you be involved in a debate when you don't even know what you're talking about? YOU CAN'T you're not in the game even when things are explained to you stupidity and pride prevent you from learning.

yeah I thought so , keep trying to follow my leader kid its all you can do

And same with the topic of conditioning you'd have to know what constitutes great conditioning in order to comment who has better conditioning , again you're speaking on topics which you don't know much about.
see above  ;)

I've posted pics, video, eye-witness testimony, and used knowledge of anatomy and physiology. All you have is a quote from one guy who 'thinks' no bodybuilder has ever been "harder" than Dorian. Come back when you actually have material.

a guy lmfao who thinks , lets see who would be right a guy with 40+ years of bodybuilding experience or some fan boy who is a " Certified Personal Trainer " LMFAO someone who was at all said contests or some dummy looking at pictures lmfao you're going to tell eyewitnesses they're wrong and you're right , case closed and FYI Dorian Yates is an IFBB judge he;s stated on a few occasions he's better conditioned than Ronnie ......next

I already countered this by showing that definition is positively correlated with a decrease in body fat and water levels. For your argument to carry any weight, you would have to demonstrate that Dorian is the exception to the rule which is impossible since it would mean he defies human anatomy and physiology.

I said striations are PARTLY genetic dummy no shit you'd have to be well conditioned to see them so naturally definition is correlated to a decrease in bodyfat and water levels you're countering a point NO ONE is arguing , and I've said many , many times Ronnie probably matched yates in the conditioning department ONLY at his lightest so either way you're fucked to say he surpassed it is ignorant and stupid especially considering you never even seen them live and in person and basing your opinion  on a faulty means with ignorance as your guide lmfao

ha ha ha, your arguments are lame. All you do is say "anything contrary to my opinion is just plain f*cking dumb." Wow, really? Great argument there, idiot. ::)

Lame? my argument is based on the Official IFBB judging criteria , my argument hasn't changed and you and no other dummy can counter it , Dorian would beat Ronnie because he has better muscle balance & proportion ( two separate entities BTW  ;) ) better density & dryness , better bulk ( depending on the year ) and he's also a better technical poser and has better presentation  , you can't counter this and never could and I proved that Yates is all of the above directly compared to Ronnie , you've done ZERO

Again I'm not debating with you , you'd have to know what you're talking about to be part of a debate and you have proven time and time again you are ignorant  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2008, 11:01:37 AM »

The guy you're arguing for thinks your argument is shit . HAHAHAHHAHA LMAO.

Right on the money ! Great Post !

The " Great bodybuilder ever " says he couldn't beat Yates he knows more than his ball-lickers

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2008, 11:03:43 AM »
Who cares about wrinkles? You seem like as much of a f.aggot as Earl who also rates mr olympias by which one he wants to fuck him up the ass ::)

How many times did Ronnie beat Yates? Answer the question. They competed a lot against each other. How many times did Ronnie beat Yates?

haha sure i defend a different bodybuilder so that means i want to fuck him ::)

you're just another ugly bodybuilder, yates is a hero to all ugly bodybuilders

and the "how many times did ronnie beat yates" argument is retarded because ronnie wasn't quite ronnie when they competed against each other

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2008, 11:05:35 AM »
agreed.

what ND and his bitch(es) fail to realize is that Ronnie 99 was so good he doesn't even have to be in contest shape to beat the best dorian ever offered: his black and white 93 shots, professionally done and all:

in contest day shape, the massacre would have been even worse than it was:

LMFAO Ronnie KNOW he couldn't beat Yates , he's says so on three separate occasions his words silence yours  ;)

Dorian better balance & proportion

Dorian better density & dryness

Dorian more muscular bulk

Dorian better posing & presentation

Dorian more complete

Dorian = winner over Ronnie like so many times before  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2008, 11:06:43 AM »
ronnie kills dorian

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2008, 11:09:37 AM »
at this point as an actor yes

as a bodybuilder, if we went by the judging criteria YOU OFTEN BRING UP he gets killed by Mr. Levrone

you only use the judging criteria argument to support your argument ::)

owned again 8)

E

NOT Natural he doesn't Reeves kills him , again its impossible to compare the two because 50 years separates them however we've seen what Kevin looks like off the sauce and Reeves murders him

so keep claiming hollow victories because without the use of any drugs or modern supplements Reeves was 6'1" 215 pounds , had a 29" waist and arms . neck and calves all the exact same size , proportions a drug free Levrone couldn't match on or off

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »
ronnie kills dorian

E

LMFAO just like Levrone killed Dorian too , you sound like the rest of the losers , you all stick together because thats all you have in common lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2008, 11:13:07 AM »
NOT Natural he doesn't Reeves kills him , again its impossible to compare the two because 50 years separates them however we've seen what Kevin looks like off the sauce and Reeves murders him

so keep claiming hollow victories because without the use of any drugs or modern supplements Reeves was 6'1" 215 pounds , had a 29" waist and arms . neck and calves all the exact same size , proportions a drug free Levrone couldn't match on or off

it's easy to kill a guy that doesn't train or diet

and without drugs or modern supplements reeves couldn't be on the cover of muscle and fitness so who cares about his proportions

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
LMFAO just like Levrone killed Dorian too , you sound like the rest of the losers , you all stick together because thats all you have in common lol

right anybody that disagrees with your idiotic opinions is a loser ::)

you have two well known losers like sweet muscles and suckmymuscle supporting dorian, so much for that ;D

and with your post count you are in no position to call anybody a loser :-*

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2008, 11:16:57 AM »
it's easy to kill a guy that doesn't train or diet

and without drugs or modern supplements reeves couldn't be on the cover of muscle and fitness so who cares about his proportions

E

Reeves is still heralded as one of the best ever , his strutcure and proportion are STILL UNMATCHED to this day , please show me one single guy 6'1" with a 29" waist please do and I'll be waiting , how arms , neck and calves all the same size .

and he did train & diet for his first role and he still didn't look as great as Reeves

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »
Reeves is still heralded as one of the best ever , his strutcure and proportion are STILL UNMATCHED to this day , please show me one single guy 6'1" with a 29" waist please do and I'll be waiting , how arms , neck and calves all the same size .

and he did train & diet for his first role and he still didn't look as great as Reeves

yes he was great for his time, do you think babe ruth would've been as great if he competed today?

yes for his first role 5 years ago he trained and he looked superior to reeves, in my opinion 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »
right anybody that disagrees with your idiotic opinions is a loser ::)

you have two well known losers like sweet muscles and suckmymuscle supporting dorian, so much for that ;D

and with your post count you are in no position to call anybody a loser :-*

E

No what makes you a loser is your blaming everyone and everything for your hero not being good enough to close the deal instead of seeing the obvious , he just wasn't good enough and also I mean by losers is that all your heros got crushed under the weight of Dorian's dominance

and what else make you a clear loser is the lengths you go to to defend Levrone and that half black , half amazing lmfao that has loser written all over it , I'm objectibe and unbiased I said Yates should have lost in 1997 and he's not even my favorite bodybuilder but my point stands Dorian would beat Ronnie because the criteria favors him , just like it did when he crushed Kevin and Ray and Flex , etc , etc , etc

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2008, 11:24:03 AM »

yes he was great for his time, do you think babe ruth would've been as great if he competed today?

yes for his first role 5 years ago he trained and he looked superior to reeves, in my opinion 8)

E

Reeves is great for ANY time , again please show me one single guy 6'1" with a 29" waist and arms , neck and calves all the same size , I'm waiting

and for his first role its very safe to assume he was using a maintence dose and he still didn't come close to Reeves and your opinion is biased and ignorant so we'll just laugh at your opinion  :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2008, 11:25:46 AM »
do the dorian nuthuggers realize that Ronnie has publicly stated (after winning the 99 olympia) that he took his physique to a whole different level than dorian did? (and of course we can see this quite clearly with all the pics and videos)

it doesn't look like it you realize this.

you guys should really get your facts straight and be 'in the know' before you argue this stuff.

you are making fools of yourselves..
Flower Boy Ran Away

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2008, 11:27:13 AM »
ND, you can't reason with Earl on this.
All he ever does is talk about Dorian's face. For him bodybuilding is a sexual thing and he rates the bodybuilders on attractiveness. There are lots like him and they fail to realize that it is a physique contest, not a beauty contest or something to jerk off to. He only ever appeals to the attractiveness of men, nothing to do with physiques. He doesn't appeal to facts like usually the guy with the best mass to condition ratio wins, he talks about faces and who looks the nicest.

He is a nice guy but clearly a middle-aged gay guy who has a crush on Levrone . You will never help him understand why Dorian beat his boy because for him he would rather that Kevin fuck his ass than Dorian, and when you got a guy like that, you can't reason with him. His lust for Levrone will override his critical thinking faculties.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2008, 11:27:46 AM »
do the dorian nuthuggers realize that Ronnie has publicly stated (after winning the 99 olympia) that he took his physique to a whole different level than dorian did? (and of course we can see this quite clearly with all the pics and videos)

it doesn't look like it you realize this.

you guys should really get your facts straight and be 'in the know' before you argue this stuff.

you are making fools of yourselves..

LMFAO more made up quotes? this is the first time you ever tried this gem lol he's said THREE times he couldn't beat Yates , your own hero shits on your argument , he FEARED Dorian for a very good reason

Hulkster = loser

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
No what makes you a loser is your blaming everyone and everything for your hero not being good enough to close the deal instead of seeing the obvious , he just wasn't good enough and also I mean by losers is that all your heros got crushed under the weight of Dorian's dominance

and what else make you a clear loser is the lengths you go to to defend Levrone and that half black , half amazing lmfao that has loser written all over it , I'm objectibe and unbiased I said Yates should have lost in 1997 and he's not even my favorite bodybuilder but my point stands Dorian would beat Ronnie because the criteria favors him , just like it did when he crushed Kevin and Ray and Flex , etc , etc , etc

i see that dorian's physique was the beginning of the end for bodybuilding, only a loser like yourself wouldn't see that

my sig was a joke since day one, you and "suckmymuscle" are the only ones dumb enough to think i am serious hahahaha ;D

"happiness is a warm gun"

that's more than a beatles lyric to you, maybe you should step away from getbig for once and talk to somebody to get the help you need :'(

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2008, 11:29:16 AM »
All he ever does is talk about Dorian's face. For him bodybuilding is a sexual thing and he rates the bodybuilders on attractiveness. There are lots like him and they fail to realize that it is a physique contest, not a beauty contest or something to jerk off to. He only ever appeals to the attractiveness of men, nothing to do with physiques. He doesn't appeal to facts like usually the guy with the best mass to condition ratio wins, he talks about faces and who looks the nicest.

He is a nice guy but clearly a middle-aged gay guy who has a crush on Levrone . You will never help him understand why Dorian beat his boy because for him he would rather that Kevin fuck his ass than Dorian, and when you got a guy like that, you can't reason with him. His lust for Levrone will override his critical thinking faculties.

Yeah I noticed that as well , no where in the judging criteria does it say anything about facial beauty LMFAO mens beauty is important to Earl lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »
Reeves is great for ANY time , again please show me one single guy 6'1" with a 29" waist and arms , neck and calves all the same size , I'm waiting

and for his first role its very safe to assume he was using a maintence dose and he still didn't come close to Reeves and your opinion is biased and ignorant so we'll just laugh at your opinion  :D

who gives a shit about his proportions, for the millionth time if you aren't good enough to be on the cover of muscle and fitness you aren't anythng special

you have no proof he was on a maintenance dose, either way he killed reeves and i'm not the one that thinks happiness is a warm gun, so who is doing all the laughing? ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »
i see that dorian's physique was the beginning of the end for bodybuilding, only a loser like yourself wouldn't see that

my sig was a joke since day one, you and "suckmymuscle" are the only ones dumb enough to think i am serious hahahaha ;D

"happiness is a warm gun"

that's more than a beatles lyric to you, maybe you should step away from getbig for once and talk to somebody to get the help you need :'(

E

Jesus Christ Levrone the savior of bodybuilding LMFAO Earl all you have is excuses , Dorian 1998 OUT OF THE PICTURE no excuses now he couldn't close the deal with Ronnie , or Flex , see a pattern here ? Yates wasn't the problem Earl , Kevin was  ;)

and oh no I need to get out more often lol now you're reduced to making assumptions , what else can you do? like Kevin you're taking a beating left & right

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2008, 11:34:46 AM »
LMFAO more made up quotes? this is the first time you ever tried this gem lol he's said THREE times he couldn't beat Yates , your own hero shits on your argument , he FEARED Dorian for a very good reason

Hulkster = loser

sigh.

you are so fucking stupid: ::)

and this has been posted before but as always you are too stupid to read..

Question: Who would win if you and Dorian Yates were competing at the same Mr. Olympia right now?

Ronnie: It’s kinda hard to say ‘cause Dorian, when he won, took the sport to kinda like another level. And at the time that he did that I don’t think my bodybuilding would have allowed me to do that. You have to take in age and determination and all that kind of stuff. It’s hard to say who would win if he (Dorian) was still competing. I went to a different level to just like he did

from his victory seminar following his 99 olympia win.

if you hadn't chickened out from the truce thread that you lost, you might have known this.

I enjoy educating you.

you are so far behind in your bodybuilding knowledge and ability to asess physiques it is scary..

luckily, the rest of getbig and myself are here to correct and teach you.

simpleton.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2008, 11:36:18 AM »
who gives a shit about his proportions, for the millionth time if you aren't good enough to be on the cover of muscle and fitness you aren't anythng special

you have no proof he was on a maintenance dose, either way he killed reeves and i'm not the one that thinks happiness is a warm gun, so who is doing all the laughing? ;)

E

FYI Earl the judges care about proportions its in the Official Criteria  ;) and again if you think he couldn't make the cover of M&F you're just showing your ignorance which is ok  :)

and you have NO proof he wasn't  ;) either way he couldn't touch Reeves as a bodybuilder or an actor , Levrone was a great bodybuilder although he couldn't win the one that matters most , Reeves won every major contest he ever entered , Levrone straight to DVD movies and Showtime 2a.m. specials , Reeves highest paid actor in the world at one point , as usual you're working with nothing

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2008, 11:36:36 AM »

actually i always said dorian was ugly from head to toe, guess i "always" talk about his feet too ::)

i just don't think a guy that is built like a truch driver should've been mr. olympia all because he was big and had good conditoning

and why is it gay to defend Mr. Levrone but not gay to defend dorian, are you in 6th grade or what ???

E
E