Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91911 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2008, 12:20:28 PM »
the face should count for something

it's  a moot point anyways because Mr. Levrone had the best body

E

NO he never had the best body by the people who judged the contests , sorry you're wrong as usual

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2008, 12:21:07 PM »
Hulkster if you ever speak to Coleman, please ask Ronnie what his thoughts were about Dorian. Ronnie will tell you that Yates was an awesome bodybuilder who dominated the sport during his competitive years.

Ronnie doesnt diss Yates like you. You and Ronnie have very little in common. He liked Yates. He always complimented him, and vice versa.

he would say the same about larry scott

doesn't mean he truly thinks he is a better bodybuilder

did the internet dating scene work out for you?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
NO he never had the best body by the people who judged the contests , sorry you're wrong as usual

yes like i said before they liked the ugly truck driver or construction worker type physique

and you thought he had a better body ;D ;D ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »
he would say the same about larry scott

doesn't mean he truly thinks he is a better bodybuilder

did the internet dating scene work out for you?

E

No big difference , Yates wasn't 40 years before Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2008, 12:24:54 PM »
yes like i said before they liked the ugly truck driver or construction worker type physique

and you thought he had a better body ;D ;D ;D

E

They also like someone with balance & proportion , density & dryness , posing & presentation , muscular bulk etc , to bad Levrone couldn't bring that all in one package maybe he would have done better , the judges can only judge what shows up on stage that particular day , don't fault them for Levrone's shortcomings

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2008, 12:25:04 PM »
No big difference , Yates wasn't 40 years before Ronnie

the point is he would have nothing but nice things to say about all of them

you know this but it goes against your "ronnie thinks dorian was better" argument and you are trying to avoid another owning :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2008, 12:27:22 PM »
They also like someone with balance & proportion , density & dryness , posing & presentation , muscular bulk etc , to bad Levrone couldn't bring that all in one package maybe he would have done better , the judges can only judge what shows up on stage that particular day , don't fault them for Levrone's shortcomings

what balance and proportion did dorian have?

a missing arm, shallow chest, calves too big for his oddly shaped quads

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2008, 12:28:13 PM »
the point is he would have nothing but nice things to say about all of them

you know this but it goes against your "ronnie thinks dorian was better" argument and you are trying to avoid another owning :D

E

NO the difference is Earl , Scott never beat Ronnie , Yates did  ;) sure he will have nice things to say however Ronnie competed against Yates , saw what he can do knows how great he is and if he says he doesn't think Yates would lose that says a lot

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #233 on: August 17, 2008, 12:29:54 PM »
NO the difference is Earl , Scott never beat Ronnie , Yates did  ;) sure he will have nice things to say however Ronnie competed against Yates , saw what he can do knows how great he is and if he says he doesn't think Yates would lose that says a lot

he beat ronnie when ronnie wasn't ronnie

as far as i know dorian never beat momo so by your "genius" logic momo was the better bodybuilder ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2008, 12:31:10 PM »
what balance and proportion did dorian have?

a missing arm, shallow chest, calves too big for his oddly shaped quads

E

missing arm my ass , one bicep shorter than the other nice try though see objective oppps you can't  ;) shallow chest? WTF? lol it could be worse it could be a torn one . calves are in proportion with his quads , no wonder why you think Levrone should have won you don't know the first thing about physique assessment  ;)

see torso length , see leg length , see forearms that are in proportion with the biceps/triceps , see quads in proportion with the calves , now couple that with clear cut advantages in conditioning , size , posing , etc , etc , etc  its obvious Levrone was no challenge to Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »
he beat ronnie when ronnie wasn't ronnie

as far as i know dorian never beat momo so by your "genius" logic momo was the better bodybuilder ::)

E

Dorian wasn't Dorian when he beat Ronnie either  ;) he tore his bicep in 94 first Olympia for Ronnie

Dorian did Momo as well 1991 Olympia and ON , but Ronnie after he won the Olympia said he couldn't beat yates , so I'm not talking about the years they competed against each other , however Ronnie really came into his own in 1996

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »
missing arm my ass , one bicep shorter than the other nice try though see objective oppps you can't  ;) shallow chest? WTF? lol it could be worse it could be a torn one . calves are in proportion with his quads , no wonder why you think Levrone should have won you don't know the first thing about physique assessment  ;)

see torso length , see leg length , see forearms that are in proportion with the biceps/triceps , see quads in proportion with the calves , now couple that with clear cut advantages in conditioning , size , posing , etc , etc , etc  its obvious Levrone was no challenge to Yates

everybodyother than you points points out his torn arm, did yates get you out of debt or do you just have a "thing" for him?

show me one pic where Mr. Levrone's torn chest detracts from his physique

and if you clearly think dorian had so many advantages why on earth would you rather look like Mr. Levrone? ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
Dorian wasn't Dorian when he beat Ronnie either  ;) he tore his bicep in 94 first Olympia for Ronnie

Dorian did Momo as well 1991 Olympia and ON , but Ronnie after he won the Olympia said he couldn't beat yates , so I'm not talking about the years they competed against each other , however Ronnie really came into his own in 1996

comparing dorian to a young coleman is beyond retarded ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »
everybodyother than you points points out his torn arm, did yates get you out of debt or do you just have a "thing" for him?

show me one pic where Mr. Levrone's torn chest detracts from his physique

and if you clearly think dorian had so many advantages why on earth would you rather look like Mr. Levrone? ???

E

Again Lervone is the lesser of two evils I would rather look like Reeves than Levrone and Samir than Levrone

a torn bicep is a tad different than a ' missing arm ' but again it shows your bias its ok for Levrone to have a torn muscle ( a major one at that ) and not ok for Yates see hypocrisy

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »
Again Lervone is the lesser of two evils I would rather look like Reeves than Levrone and Samir than Levrone

a torn bicep is a tad different than a ' missing arm ' but again it shows your bias its ok for Levrone to have a torn muscle ( a major one at that ) and not ok for Yates see hypocrisy

still waiting for the pic of his torn pec hurting his physique as much as yates' arm hurting him in a front double bicep

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2008, 12:39:39 PM »
comparing dorian to a young coleman is beyond retarded ::)

E

Who is? NO ONE the debate was always Ronnie at his best VS Dorian at his , retarded is not being able to follow the  ' debate '  ;) my point was Dorian earned Ronnie's respect over the years and even after he won all of his Olympia titles Ronnie still maintains he couldn't beat Yates that speaks volumes

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2008, 12:41:59 PM »
Who is? NO ONE the debate was always Ronnie at his best VS Dorian at his , retarded is not being able to follow the  ' debate '  ;) my point was Dorian earned Ronnie's respect over the years and even after he won all of his Olympia titles Ronnie still maintains he couldn't beat Yates that speaks volumes

you and sweet muscles

when you say "dorian beat ronnie when they competed against each other" is comparing young ronnie to dorian during his mr. o reign

owned again, too easy 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »
still waiting for the pic of his torn pec hurting his physique as much as yates' arm hurting him in a front double bicep

E

The point still stands its ok for Levrone to have a torn muscle but not Yates , you think it hurts Yates in the front double biceps shot the judges didn't which one of you is right?  ;) and in this shot you can clearly see his torn chest , does it effect the overall pose? NO just like Yates didn't either lets not be hypocrites Earl

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2008, 12:47:36 PM »
hahaha that's the pic you come up with?

surely you aren't comparing yates torn bicep to that, are you?

if anything that looks cool 8)

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
you and sweet muscles

when you say "dorian beat ronnie when they competed against each other" is comparing young ronnie to dorian during his mr. o reign

owned again, too easy 8)

E

Oh boy you don't get a lot , we're point out a fact Dorian did beat Ronnie and statistically he would beat him again just based on that fact , however I've said many times that means nothing , what matters is how does Ronnie feel he would fair post Yates reign ? and we all know how he would feel don't we?

owned nothing see context and stop typing empty ' ownings ' you look foolish but coming from someone who has half black , half amazing something tells me you don't care about looking foolish lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2008, 12:49:03 PM »

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8)

E

The tear is noticable thats the bottomline and my point stands does it effect the overall pose? NO but you being the hypocrite you are will say it does for Yates but not for Kevin which is pure bias at its best

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 17, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »

if anything that looks cool 8)

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8)

E

and BTW he was third that year  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #247 on: August 17, 2008, 12:52:07 PM »
Oh boy you don't get a lot , we're point out a fact Dorian did beat Ronnie and statistically he would beat him again just based on that fact , however I've said many times that means nothing , what matters is how does Ronnie feel he would fair post Yates reign ? and we all know how he would feel don't we?

owned nothing see context and stop typing empty ' ownings ' you look foolish but coming from someone who has half black , half amazing something tells me you don't care about looking foolish lol

where did you say that many times, in the truce thread?  I stopped reading after page 20

funny how you didn't say that meant nothing when sweet muscle brought it up, you only respond to those that are owning you ;D

and my sig is a joke, somebody that think happiness is a warm gun is too sad and fragile to see the humor in it :-\

and it doesn't say "half black" brutal reading skills

maybe your eyes really don't work

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »
The tear is noticable thats the bottomline and my point stands does it effect the overall pose? NO but you being the hypocrite you are will say it does for Yates but not for Kevin which is pure bias at its best

it's not bias post the pic of yates all oily hitting the front double bicep

tell me with a straight face that his pec looks as bad ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2008, 12:53:42 PM »
and BTW he was third that year  ;)

yes he was royally screwed that year

E
E