Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91950 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #250 on: August 17, 2008, 12:55:44 PM »
where did you say that many times, in the truce thread?  I stopped reading after page 20

funny how you didn't say that meant nothing when sweet muscle brought it up, you only respond to those that are owning you ;D

and my sig is a joke, somebody that think happiness is a warm gun is too sad and fragile to see the humor in it :-\

and it doesn't say "half black" brutal reading skills

maybe your eyes really don't work

E

Again who cares if Ronnie lost to Yates in the 1990s what matters is how he would fair at his best that was ALWAYS the ' debate ' so you're still out of the loop

and I don't care what your sig says it shows how much I pay attention to you , it doesn't matter is its half Italian or Hlaf Black either way its all gay

and again your hero I'm willing to beat his a huge Beatles fan so I'm sure you'd have no problem with that if he was saying it  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: August 17, 2008, 12:57:11 PM »
it's not bias post the pic of yates all oily hitting the front double bicep

tell me with a straight face that his pec looks as bad ::)

E

Jesus you can't pay attention , I said his tear like Dorians makes NO overall difference , the only thing is you seem to thing so , the judges didn't on both accounts which proves my point

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: August 17, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »
yes he was royally screwed that year

E

Maybe that was the case , or maybe he was holding water in the prejudging  ;) it doesn't matter because he wasn't beating Yates , I would be pissed by getting beat by Ray lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #253 on: August 17, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »
Again who cares if Ronnie lost to Yates in the 1990s what matters is how he would fair at his best that was ALWAYS the ' debate ' so you're still out of the loop

and I don't care what your sig says it shows how much I pay attention to you , it doesn't matter is its half Italian or Hlaf Black either way its all gay

and again your hero I'm willing to beat his a huge Beatles fan so I'm sure you'd have no problem with that if he was saying it  ;)

if i'm out of the loop than so is sweet muscles and you for not correcting him haha

you don't have to care, all you had to do was open your eyes and read, strange concept i know ;)

i don't have a problem with your sig, it's just a sig to me only a miserable loser cough suckmymuscle cough would be bothered by a sig

if you would've chosen "i am the eggman i am the walruss goo goo joo" as your sig i would've thought you were just a beatles fan

to choose "happiness is a warm gun" sounds like a cry for help to me :-\

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #254 on: August 17, 2008, 01:04:52 PM »
Jesus you can't pay attention , I said his tear like Dorians makes NO overall difference , the only thing is you seem to thing so , the judges didn't on both accounts which proves my point

it did make a difference to everybody else with two working eyes

you still think my sig says "half black" haha ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 17, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »
if i'm out of the loop than so is sweet muscles and you for not correcting him haha

you don't have to care, all you had to do was open your eyes and read, strange concept i know ;)

i don't have a problem with your sig, it's just a sig to me only a miserable loser cough suckmymuscle cough would be bothered by a sig

if you would've chosen "i am the eggman i am the walruss goo goo joo" as your sig i would've thought you were just a beatles fan

to choose "happiness is a warm gun" sounds like a cry for help to me :-\

E

I don't have a problem with what Sweetmuscles says he's entitled to his opinion it was YOU who lumped me in with him

and I could careless what my sig says to you , a passive Beatles fan would choose the song you listed a real one would choose something more obscure  ;)

and if my sig says I'm crying for help what does you say? lol  :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2008, 01:08:32 PM »
it did make a difference to everybody else with two working eyes

you still think my sig says "half black" haha ;D

E

My eyes work again I never looked its not that important to me thats the point

Half Italian , Half Amazing his just as gay

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2008, 01:08:55 PM »
I don't have a problem with what Sweetmuscles says he's entitled to his opinion it was YOU who lumped me in with him

and I could careless what my sig says to you , a passive Beatles fan would choose the song you listed a real one would choose something more obscure  ;)

and if my sig says I'm crying for help what does you say? lol  :-X

it says i have a sense of humor and i'm not worried about a bunch of anonymous message board geeks calling me a fag 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: August 17, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »
it says i have a sense of humor and i'm not worried about a bunch of anonymous message board geeks calling me a fag 8)

E

Oh I disagree , you took it down once right there shows your full of nonsense  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #259 on: August 17, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »
Oh I disagree , you took it down once right there shows your full of nonsense  ;)

i left it up for months last year and then decided to change it

wouldn't you say that people change their sigs quite often here or do you just want to think that i am "full of nonsense" due to the ownings i've dished out?

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 17, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »
i left it up for months last year and then decided to change it

wouldn't you say that people change their sigs quite often here or do you just want to think that i am "full of nonsense" due to the ownings i've dished out?

E

ownings lol I'm sure you believe that and thats the sad part , you own yourself often when you type facial beauty should be judged lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #261 on: August 17, 2008, 01:17:47 PM »
ownings lol I'm sure you believe that and thats the sad part , you own yourself often when you type facial beauty should be judged lol

yes i own myself when i speak of ways to better market the sport ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 17, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »
yes i own myself when i speak of ways to better market the sport ::)

E

lol market the sport , how does prettier men mean better marketing? to whom? the general public thinks Levrone's physique is just as ugly as Yates its a fringe sport and always will be

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 17, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »

Earl, listen very carefully at the 2:40-3:25 mark. Dorian Yates himself explains it perfectly.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »

Earl, listen very carefully at the 2:40-3:25 mark. Dorian Yates himself explains it perfectly.

LMFAO exactly what I've always maintained lol fuck me I'm good

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »
Considering Dorian is actually an IFBB judge he knows his shit

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »
NO it's not irrelevant Sir NeoSeminole. Firstly, Ronnie competed against Yates a whole bunch of times and was always destroyed by him. In your scenario it would be Sergio retiring after competing only once.

you can stomp your feet and shout like a kid all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact that your argument is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if Sergio retired after competing once or 10 times. You cannot compare someone at their prime to someone before their prime and use that to argue superiority, especially when the former quit while the latter was on the ascension. Hence my analogy using Sergio and Arnold. Following your logic, Sergio would be better than Arnold if he retired after his Mr. Olympia victory thus preventing Arnold from ever beating him. This is faulty thinking.

Ronnie never beat Yates and admits he never, ever could beat him, even at his best.

::)

Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you... and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win?"

Dorian Yates – PBW Radio Interview

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #267 on: August 17, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »
lol market the sport , how does prettier men mean better marketing? to whom? the general public thinks Levrone's physique is just as ugly as Yates its a fringe sport and always will be

wrong many people new to the sport see Mr. Levrone's pics and say he looks good

nobody says the same about dorian

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #268 on: August 17, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

i agree the guy with the best combination of everything should win, which is why i support Kevin Levrone

E
E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #269 on: August 17, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »
a guy lmfao who thinks , lets see who would be right a guy with 40+ years of bodybuilding experience or some fan boy who is a " Certified Personal Trainer " LMFAO someone who was at all said contests or some dummy looking at pictures lmfao you're going to tell eyewitnesses they're wrong and you're right , case closed and FYI Dorian Yates is an IFBB judge he;s stated on a few occasions he's better conditioned than Ronnie ......next

wow, f*ck me you are retarded as hell. Conditioning is determined by body fat and water levels in the body. Since the only way to know for sure is by testing in a lab - which is impractical during competition for obvious reasons - we must rely on visual clues to determine conditioning. This is done by assessing the level of separations and striations in the body. If you have another explanation, I'm all ears but until then your 'evidence' amounts to nothing more than an uneducated opinion.

I said striations are PARTLY genetic dummy no shit you'd have to be well conditioned to see them so naturally definition is correlated to a decrease in bodyfat and water levels you're countering a point NO ONE is arguing , and I've said many , many times Ronnie probably matched yates in the conditioning department ONLY at his lightest so either way you're fucked to say he surpassed it is ignorant and stupid especially considering you never even seen them live and in person and basing your opinion  on a faulty means with ignorance as your guide lmfao

I'm still waiting for you to show how Dorian is the exception to the rule. What makes more sense: that Dorian achieved the greatest conditioning of all-time while simultaneously having no definition (a feat that has never been duplicated in history) or his "legendary" conditioning was overrated?

Lame? my argument is based on the Official IFBB judging criteria , my argument hasn't changed and you and no other dummy can counter it , Dorian would beat Ronnie because he has better muscle balance & proportion ( two separate entities BTW) ) better density & dryness , better bulk ( depending on the year ) and he's also a better technical poser and has better presentation  , you can't counter this and never could and I proved that Yates is all of the above directly compared to Ronnie , you've done ZERO

that's funny, I already showed how 03 Ronnie would beat Dorian using the IFBB criteria. Let's see... Ronnie has better muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, shape, and fullness. Dorian has better proportion and density. ::)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #270 on: August 17, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »
Dorian Yates is the greatest mass monster of all time. He had everything a Mr Olympia should have except for an aesthetically pleasing physique.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »
Jesus. The size there is mind boggling.
Team Yates

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2008, 04:33:43 PM »
Dorian looked a million times better offseason then onstage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 17, 2008, 04:36:03 PM »
wow, f*ck me you are retarded as hell. Conditioning is determined by body fat and water levels in the body. Since the only way to know for sure is by testing in a lab - which is impractical during competition for obvious reasons - we must rely on visual clues to determine conditioning. This is done by assessing the level of separations and striations in the body. If you have another explanation, I'm all ears but until then your 'evidence' amounts to nothing more than an uneducated opinion.

I'm still waiting for you to show how Dorian is the exception to the rule. What makes more sense: that Dorian achieved the greatest conditioning of all-time while simultaneously having no definition (a feat that has never been duplicated in history) or his "legendary" conditioning was overrated?

that's funny, I already showed how 03 Ronnie would beat Dorian using the IFBB criteria. Let's see... Ronnie has better muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, shape, and fullness. Dorian has better proportion and density. ::)

Idiot I know what conditioning is and isn't you don't because you can't seem to grasp the concept striations and separations are for the most part genetic OBVIOUSLY you need low bodyfat and thin skin to seem them however not all bodybuildings are genetically inclined to have the same amount , which is exactly why guys like Munzer and Hamdullah Aykutlu had more than anyone else and again you can have striated muscle under a layer of water and thanks for agreeing that we must rely on visual clues to determine conditioning and those visual clues would be ONLY accurate if you were actually at the fucking contest , pictures will NEVER replace being there so right off the bat YOUR opinion is severely limited yet you go right on trying to speak matter of factly telling an well established person who was actually there on all said occasions he's wrong and you're right , massively ignorant and insanely stupid on your behalf traits you've proven prone too , couple that and Dorian Yates who is an IFBB judge by the way saying he's better conditioned than Ronnie and your fan-boy opinion is worth fuck-all

Who said Yates was the exception to the rule? please show me where I claimed this and I'll be waiting and again YOU and dummy Hulkster keep claiming his conditioning was overrated which is ignorant as it gets so me ONE single quote posting these from anyone of integrity , please do , I'll be waiting for that as well

I've always maintained Ronnie may have matched Dorian for that same bone dry and super hard conditioning at the 2001 or 1998 contests however he could NOT maintain that same conditioning like Dorian at high body weights  which is exactly why McGough said while on the topic of conditioning NO ONE did it better than Yates because he could remain bone dry and rock hard without losing fullness , Ronnie the heavier he became the more his conditioning suffered for it , which happens to everyone , however Yates could go much hight and still remain dense thats the difference

You never showed anything you typed it but that doesn't mean anything , Ronnie has better muscular bulk NO doubt , Dorian has better muscle balance & proportion ( Ronnie's 2003 is at its all-time worse ) Dorian has the clear advantage in DENSITY & DRYNESS , Ronnie was soft compared to his earlier versions nevermind like Yates , posing & presentation , Yates , completeness Yates , 2003 is the worse example to challenge Yates the fact that you think its not shows your ignorance , I hate to break it to you again sport 2003 isn't considered his best BY anyone except fan-boys

to sum up the McGough quote I think a heavier Ronnie would just look soft next to a hard Yates  ;) and thats exactly what would happen

Dorian would beat ANY version of Ronnie because he has better dryness and density , better balance & proportion , better posing & presentation and depending on the year he carries more conditioned muscular bulk , oh and he's more complete too , its that simple even for stupid people like you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2008, 04:37:49 PM »
wrong many people new to the sport see Mr. Levrone's pics and say he looks good

nobody says the same about dorian

E

LMMFAO I don't even want to know how you know this , go support the male fittness industry that seems more like your cup of tea