Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91964 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2008, 04:55:38 PM »
his flaws were not as great as dorian's and i probably have less than 5 -7posts discussing male facial beauty

E

Again the judges saw differently everytime they faced each other Dorian easily beat Levrone so in the eyes of those who matter the most ( the judges ) Dorian is the better bodybuilder

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2008, 04:56:23 PM »
yeah but more would like Mr. Levrone's physique over dorian 8)

E

Earl, I understand your point. I also agree, to some extent, that it helps the overall aesthetic effect if the guy doesn't look like Frankenstein but what women would find most attractive is not relevant at all to bodybuildign judges.

Back in his day most women said Arnold was way too big and would prefer Robert Redford's physique.
O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2008, 04:57:44 PM »
No Kevin failed , again you have this default excuse thats handy whenever your hero falls short the judges can only judge what shows up on stage , blame Kevin for failing bodybuilding , I guess he wasn't the savior after all

No personally I wouldn't want to look like Yates or Levrone compared to others thats redundant because contests are NOT based on my preferences a concept you can't seem to grasp

the sport loss fans when yates became mr. o, the bodies got bigger and uglier

it used to be on espn but the judges had to choose the ugliest physiqe in 92 :'(

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »
Earl, I understand your point. I also agree, to some extent, that it helps the overall aesthetic effect if the guy doesn't look like Frankenstein but what women would find most attractive is not relevant at all to bodybuildign judges.

Back in his day most women said Arnold was way too big and would prefer Robert Redford's physique.

Exactly , Bob Paris talked about how in the 80s girls were repulsed by his overly big muscles , Bob Paris !!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2008, 04:58:36 PM »
nonsense he stared the excessive drug abuse same with the bloated guts as well Momo had one before anyone , and lets say he did then Kevin wouldn't go to the lengths they did to win so the fault lies squarly on him again

he did what he felt he had to do to win

he knew he had to make his physique uglier :-\

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2008, 05:00:51 PM »
the sport loss fans when yates became mr. o, the bodies got bigger and uglier

it used to be on espn but the judges had to choose the ugliest physiqe in 92 :'(

E

LMFAO No Yates isn't responsible for loss of fans and what would it matter people can't appreciate Kevin's physique without him not being the Olympia winner and again Kevin had a chance to win it all Yates out of the picture and ironically the guy who won wasn't as heavy as Yates in 1998 , Levrone had free reign and guess what? he couldn't close the deal in 1998 either , don't blame Yates or Ronnie or the Judges or facial beauty because Kevin never got his act together

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2008, 05:01:44 PM »
he did what he felt he had to do to win

he knew he had to make his physique uglier :-\

E

More excuses and he still failed , either way its ALL Kevin's fault  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »

ok how about choosing the guy that is huge and ripped but doesn't have an overly large stomach?

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2008, 05:04:27 PM »
ok how about choosing the guy that is huge and ripped but doesn't have an overly large stomach?

E

so he doesn't have a bigger gut so he should win even though he's density & dryness are sub-par and his back is lacking and he's loaded with escaline ? sounds fair  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2008, 05:04:32 PM »
Exactly , Bob Paris talked about how in the 80s girls were repulsed by his overly big muscles , Bob Paris !!!

you're talking about two girls in an ice cream shop bob talked about in his book

those were TWO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

i guess you didn't see the alan thicke talk show video where he took his clothes off and all the women were drooling, except the fat and ugly one that knew she would never have a chance with a specimen like bob, if he were straght of course 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »
LMFAO No Yates isn't responsible for loss of fans and what would it matter people can't appreciate Kevin's physique without him not being the Olympia winner and again Kevin had a chance to win it all Yates out of the picture and ironically the guy who won wasn't as heavy as Yates in 1998 , Levrone had free reign and guess what? he couldn't close the deal in 1998 either , don't blame Yates or Ronnie or the Judges or facial beauty because Kevin never got his act together

so you are saying bodybuilding has more fans now then the 80's?

ronnie deserved to win in 98, he was a better mass monster than Mr. Levrone that night and dorian every night ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
you're talking about two girls in an ice cream shop bob talked about in his book

those were TWO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

i guess you didn't see the alan thicke talk show video where he took his clothes off and all the women were drooling, except the fat and ugly one that knew she would never have a chance with a specimen like bob, if he were straght of course 8)

E

It doesn't matter girls still looked at his physique with disgust the points stands

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2008, 05:07:41 PM »
so he doesn't have a bigger gut so he should win even though he's density & dryness are sub-par and his back is lacking and he's loaded with escaline ? sounds fair  ::)

he didn't have sub par anything and he wasn't on escilene in 92

don't forget dorian's sub par arms, quads, and huge waistline

to say those are sub par is being quite generous

E
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »

E

I agree. They should penalize the guts and gyno like it was suggested they were going to start doing years ago.
Aesthetics seems to be less and less important. However, it gets difficult when virtually all the guys have the guts..also, you don't actually see it so much when they stand and do their poses. It's the off stage and side on photos where you see just how bad it is.

I think the judging is crap but it is what it is and ND is right in that by their criteria Yates beat Levrone fairly - by their criteria that you or I may not like , or even understand fully.
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »
so you are saying bodybuilding has more fans now then the 80's?

ronnie deserved to win in 98, he was a better mass monster than Mr. Levrone that night and dorian every night ;D

E

NO its actually about the same it really hasn't grown

and Ronnie begs to differ on him being better than Yates  ;) and again Its Kevin's fault thats the point

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2008, 05:08:57 PM »
It doesn't matter girls still looked at his physique with disgust the points stands

two young girls

no body appeals to every girl

double digit girls drooled over his body on the show, stop ignoring facts that go against your argument

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2008, 05:09:44 PM »
I agree. They should penalize the guts and gyno like it was suggested they were going to start doing years ago.
Aesthetics seems to be less and less important. However, it gets difficult when virtually all the guys have the guts..also, you don't actually see it so much when they stand and do their poses. It's the off stage and side on photos where you see just how bad it is.

I think the judging is crap but it is what it is and ND is right in that by their criteria Yates beat Levrone fairly - by their criteria that you or I may not like , or even understand fully.

Great point someone who gets it , it doesn't matter if the criteria should be different or it could be different , it is what it is and thats why he won.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »
he didn't have sub par anything and he wasn't on escilene in 92

don't forget dorian's sub par arms, quads, and huge waistline

to say those are sub par is being quite generous

E

Yates had NO gut in 1992 and NOTHING was sub-par or torn he was injury free and easily beat Levrone because he was bigger , harder , drier and thicker no excuses

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2008, 05:11:12 PM »
NO its actually about the same it really hasn't grown

and Ronnie begs to differ on him being better than Yates  ;) and again Its Kevin's fault thats the point

it's less, no more exposure on espn

ronnie also said he was natural, do you believe that or do you believe just what you want to believe? ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2008, 05:12:23 PM »
Great point someone who gets it , it doesn't matter if the criteria should be different or it could be different , it is what it is and thats why he won.

and that is why bodybuilding is in the shitter

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #320 on: August 17, 2008, 05:13:17 PM »
Yates had NO gut in 1992 and NOTHING was sub-par or torn he was injury free and easily beat Levrone because he was bigger , harder , drier and thicker no excuses

ok overly large ugly obliques and overall ugly body

a hard looking turd is still a turd

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 17, 2008, 05:14:17 PM »
it's less, no more exposure on espn

ronnie also said he was natural, do you believe that or do you believe just what you want to believe? ::)

E

its NOT less the Olympia attendance is roughly the same back then as it is now , its NOT on TV anymore because steroids have been black balled and stereotyped as evil

and again keep clinging to the excuses because Ronnie's words would be golden by you if they were in praise of Levrone but seeing as they're not what else can you say?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #322 on: August 17, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »
You guys can't reason with Earl on this. He is a nice guy but he thinks that the bodybuilder he would like to take home and spend the night with should win the show. Simple as that. To him it is a beauty contest and the winner must have a nice, pretty face and bulging trunks.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 17, 2008, 05:15:07 PM »
and that is why bodybuilding is in the shitter

E

So start your own federation and set your own rules , Save bodybuilding Earl  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #324 on: August 17, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »
You guys can't reason with Earl on this. He is a nice guy but he thinks that the bodybuilder he would like to take home and spend the night with should win the show. Simple as that. To him it is a beauty contest and the winner must have a nice, pretty face and bulging trunks.

::)

E
E