Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91963 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #325 on: August 17, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »
ok overly large ugly obliques and overall ugly body

a hard looking turd is still a turd

E

His obliques were NOT overly huge in 92 , 1993 yes 1992 NO and overall ugly is subjective a LOT of people like that physique the best because he was more ' aesthetic ' its all subjective

and again your frustration is with the criteria and your heros shortcomings stop looking for scape goats

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #326 on: August 17, 2008, 05:17:12 PM »
So start your own federation and set your own rules , Save bodybuilding Earl  ;)

it's too late :-\

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 17, 2008, 05:17:33 PM »
You guys can't reason with Earl on this. He is a nice guy but he thinks that the bodybuilder he would like to take home and spend the night with should win the show. Simple as that. To him it is a beauty contest and the winner must have a nice, pretty face and bulging trunks.

He does have the odd obsession with beauty lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #328 on: August 17, 2008, 05:18:34 PM »
He does have the odd obsession with beauty lol

you have an odd obsession with ugliness ???

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: August 17, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »
it's too late :-\

E

No its not , you can set your own criteria , NO GH guts NO ugly physiques , NO ugly mugs , NO pasty Brits Joe & ben started out of their garage so can you , its everything you seem to think the public wants its a win/win situation

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #330 on: August 17, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »
No its not , you can set your own criteria , NO GH guts NO ugly physiques , NO ugly mugs , NO pasty Brits Joe & ben started out of their garage so can you , its everything you seem to think the public wants its a win/win situation

nah too many guys like you that like the ugly body's on stage

people like whatever they can relate with ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: August 17, 2008, 05:20:35 PM »
you have an odd obsession with ugliness ???

E

No I don't lol thats your projection , I could care less what he looks like , I personally thought in 1993 Flex should have beat him until I learned what the criteria was and then I understood why Yates won

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: August 17, 2008, 05:21:46 PM »
nah too many guys like you that like the ugly body's on stage

people like whatever they can relate with ;)

E

Again you seem to think there is this clammering for pretty physiques you have your finger on the pulse of the bodybuilding community you know what the men & women want , save bodybuilding

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #333 on: August 17, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »
Again you seem to think there is this clammering for pretty physiques you have your finger on the pulse of the bodybuilding community you know what the men & women want , save bodybuilding

you can't save something that was lost 16 years ago :-\

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: August 17, 2008, 05:26:45 PM »
you can't save something that was lost 16 years ago :-\

E

Sure the sport is all heralding Wolf as a return to its roots ( ironically he has a gut  ??? ) the sport can find itself again

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #335 on: August 17, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »
Sure the sport is all heralding Wolf as a return to its roots ( ironically he has a gut  ??? ) the sport can find itself again

that shows how far the sport has fallen when he is considered the savior >:(

E
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #336 on: August 17, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »
Dorians best would have a hard time overcoming Cutler's best.  And neither of those two can handle Ronnie's best.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #337 on: August 17, 2008, 05:29:25 PM »

The freaks like Ruhl are always the most popular.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: August 17, 2008, 05:29:43 PM »
that shows how far the sport has fallen when he is considered the savior >:(

E

Its still not to late for Levrone he's not that old

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2008, 05:31:59 PM »

Thats very true , you have a point

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »
Idiot I know what conditioning is and isn't you don't because you can't seem to grasp the concept striations and separations are for the most part genetic OBVIOUSLY you need low bodyfat and thin skin to seem them however not all bodybuildings are genetically inclined to have the same amount , which is exactly why guys like Munzer and Hamdullah Aykutlu had more than anyone else and again you can have striated muscle under a layer of water and thanks for agreeing that we must rely on visual clues to determine conditioning and those visual clues would be ONLY accurate if you were actually at the fucking contest , pictures will NEVER replace being there so right off the bat YOUR opinion is severely limited yet you go right on trying to speak matter of factly telling an well established person who was actually there on all said occasions he's wrong and you're right , massively ignorant and insanely stupid on your behalf traits you've proven prone too , couple that and Dorian Yates who is an IFBB judge by the way saying he's better conditioned than Ronnie and your fan-boy opinion is worth fuck-all

all I see is blah blah blah. You still haven't provided an explanation for evaluating a bodybuilder's conditioning other than the one I gave. What criteria are you using?

Who said Yates was the exception to the rule? please show me where I claimed this and I'll be waiting and again YOU and dummy Hulkster keep claiming his conditioning was overrated which is ignorant as it gets so me ONE single quote posting these from anyone of integrity , please do , I'll be waiting for that as well

you did, idiot, when you claimed that Dorian is the most conditioned bodybuilder of all-time. Obviously I disagree with this statement b/c others have displayed superior definition. Since body fat, water, skin, and fascia are the only factors that cover the muscle - and Dorian supposedly had the least body fat and water of any bodybuilder in history - this leaves only skin and fascia. However, both combined account for 1-2 mm and the difference between humans is negligible. So I ask you what factor is responsible for Dorian displaying less definition than Ronnie at the 01 ASC?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
shut the fuck up already

this has been beat pretty much to death.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »

bullshit

E
E

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #343 on: August 17, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »
nah i don't think the average 25 year old hottie even notices a difference to be honest, they'd pick the Mike O Hearn type physique every time.

Not over this stud muffin they wouldn't  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2008, 06:30:57 PM »
Dorians best would have a hard time overcoming Cutler's best.  And neither of those two can handle Ronnie's best.

With all due respect to Cutler, he would be no match for Yates at his best.  Cutler has tremendous size, yes, but Dorian's conditioning was considerably better.  Cutler would look soft next to Dorian, even if Jay were at his best.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: August 17, 2008, 06:54:56 PM »
This is mass folks. Dorian would have defeated Ronnie in his 2004 form while Yates was in this offseason condition hahah

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #346 on: August 17, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »
it's less, no more exposure on espn

ronnie also said he was natural, do you believe that or do you believe just what you want to believe? ::)

E

LOL ND fucking OWNED.

caught in his own bullshit!

by definition he MUST think that Ronnie was natural, because Ronnie said it.

he believes everything Ronnie says no matter what or how stupid it is.

after all, he loves to post how Ronnie said he would not have beaten dorian and ND feels that his is all that matters on the subject LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #347 on: August 17, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »
Dorian looked a million times better offseason then onstage.

and that is a sad commentary on how he looked on contest day.. :-\

overrated as all fuck.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #348 on: August 17, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »
Hulkster you really , really fucked up LMFAO if it is like you say and Ronnie is crushing Dorian 1995 how did he place 9th in 1997? Dorian was way off his 1995 form LOL explain that one dummy  ;)

no one can using all the visuals - thats the fucking point you idiot. ::)

its pure politics. Ronnie may not have deserved to win in 97, but he sure as fuck deserved to place better than 9th.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #349 on: August 17, 2008, 07:05:25 PM »
Dorian isn't getting OWNED shit thats YOUR interpretation and its a well established FACT you're ignorant , biased and flat out stupid , you see what you want and what YOU think is winning a pose old news which brag you to the conclusion Dorian 1995 gets crushed by Ronnie 1997 LMMFAO case closed

LOL

so you are saying that will all the pics in all these threads of dorian getting owned posted by so many people that he is actually not being owned?

holy shit man you have no fucking clue how this sport works or how physiques are judged..

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away