Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91793 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #375 on: August 18, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
His back would make Ronnie 2001 look very small

His traps are ridiculous from the rear.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #376 on: August 18, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
His back would make Ronnie 2001 look very small

that's not a mandatory pose, idiot.

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #377 on: August 18, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »
.... 8) 8) 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #378 on: August 18, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »
wrong, you're the one who has been in denial this whole time. I've posted pics, videos, eye-witness testimony, and even gave a medical explanation. All you have done is rely on a quote from a guy you only agree with when it suits you. You've avoided posting visual evidence and for good reason. Yeah, I'm the one who is in denial. ::)

I can care less about combo of size and conditioning. I'm talking strictly conditioning. Ronnie at the 01 ASC surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

wrong, you're the one who has been in denial this whole time. I've posted pics, videos, eye-witness testimony, and even gave a medical explanation. All you have done is rely on a quote from a guy you only agree with when it suits you. You've avoided posting visual evidence and for good reason. Yeah, I'm the one who is in denial. ::)

You're NOT a medical professional you're a fucking ' certified personal trainer ' your opinion is worth fuck-all
you still can't grasp to this day having more striations DOES NOT constitute better conditioning and the same with separation , both are by-products of a well conditioned athlete however some guys have more than others because of GENETICS and you have NEVER EVER found me one single quote saying Ronnie Coleman was better conditioned than Dorian stop propagating this lie and again dummy McGough quote isn;t the only one I rely on how about hmmmm lets see someone who is an IFBB judge , someone who knows what to look for , hey how about the man himself Dorian Yates? add Lee Priest , etc , etc

you're in denial and you're ignorant a common theme with you , and I've said Ronnie may have indeed MATCHED Dorian for that same bone dry and rock hard look ONLY ( pay attention idiot ) at his very lightest and he couldn't maintain that same conditioning at weights as high as Dorian get it dummy?

I can care less about combo of size and conditioning. I'm talking strictly conditioning. Ronnie at the 01 ASC surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

NO he did NOT stop typing this nonsense and density FYI is part of conditioning Ronnie can't surpass Dorian  at 247lbs max when Yates has the same bone dry and rock hard ( DENSITY ) look at 260 pounds

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

Dorian hard & drier than Ronnie in 2001 while carrying more muscular bulk case closed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: August 18, 2008, 04:57:32 PM »
you're just sore b/c your holy grail of bodybuilding voted Ronnie for best back of all-time. ;)

And your hero what YOU consider his best ( 2003 ) conceded to Dorian once again in the back department and again Dorian was number 1 in 1999  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: August 18, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »
that's not a mandatory pose, idiot.

lmfao no shit dummy where did I say it was?  ;) this is a mandatory pose and he's almost the exact same weight as 2001 and seeing how muscle length doesn't change ( other than tears ) his back would look even smaller next to a bigger Yates  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: August 18, 2008, 05:02:20 PM »
Best back right here Ronnie knows

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #382 on: August 18, 2008, 05:10:54 PM »
You're NOT a medical professional you're a fucking ' certified personal trainer ' your opinion is worth fuck-all
you still can't grasp to this day having more striations DOES NOT constitute better conditioning and the same with separation , both are by-products of a well conditioned athlete however some guys have more than others because of GENETICS and you have NEVER EVER found me one single quote saying Ronnie Coleman was better conditioned than Dorian stop propagating this lie and again dummy McGough quote isn;t the only one I rely on how about hmmmm lets see someone who is an IFBB judge , someone who knows what to look for , hey how about the man himself Dorian Yates? add Lee Priest , etc , etc

ha ha ha, you don't have to be a professional to speak on a subject. Following your rationale, the majority of posters on Getbig shouldn't be here b/c they are not professional bodybuilders. I have a Bachelor's degree in Human Science. I took biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, anatomy and physiology, applied exercise physiology, genetics, and exercise testing and prescription (for you dipshits who don't know what Exercise Science is). I know a hell of a lot more than know you about the human body, which is why I have a feeling you don't know what you are talking about. So you scan magazine pictures and cling to quotes b/c that's the closest you'll ever come to feeling knowledgable about bodybuilding.

As for genetics, you're argument means shit. Genetics = genotype (i.e. chromosomes). The outward characteristics a person displays = phenotype. However, I wouldn't expect you to know this. You keep using genetics as an excuse for why Dorian displayed less separations and striations than Ronnie, which makes you sound like a retard to someone who knows what they are talking about. There is no explanation for why Dorian had less definition if he carried less body fat and water than Ronnie.

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

how did Peter McGough determine who is "harder?" Did he personally feel Dorian's and Ronnie's muscles?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #383 on: August 18, 2008, 05:11:49 PM »
And your hero what YOU consider his best ( 2003 ) conceded to Dorian once again in the back department and again Dorian was number 1 in 1999

I could care less what Ronnie said. He's not a judge nor does he write contest reviews for Flex magazine. ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #384 on: August 18, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »
Ronnie wins easily. Dorian can't match the size or the detail and separation.  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 18, 2008, 05:14:06 PM »
I could care less what Ronnie said. He's not a judge nor does he write contest reviews for Flex magazine. ;)

LMFAO you don't care what the IFBB judges or writers say either  ;) ( see conditioning )

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #386 on: August 18, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
Best back right here Ronnie knows

::) ::) ::)

take your pick

01 ASC

03 Mr. O

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #387 on: August 18, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

you're in denial and you're ignorant a common theme with you , and I've said Ronnie may have indeed MATCHED Dorian for that same bone dry and rock hard look ONLY ( pay attention idiot ) at his very lightest and he couldn't maintain that same conditioning at weights as high as Dorian get it dummy?

NO he did NOT stop typing this nonsense and density FYI is part of conditioning Ronnie can't surpass Dorian  at 247lbs max when Yates has the same bone dry and rock hard ( DENSITY ) look at 260 pounds

Dorian hard & drier than Ronnie in 2001 while carrying more muscular bulk case closed

haha
ND laying the smackdown as always to these Ronnie cock jockeys

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 18, 2008, 05:21:23 PM »
ha ha ha, you don't have to be a professional to speak on a subject. Following your rationale, the majority of posters on Getbig shouldn't be here b/c they are not professional bodybuilders. I have a Bachelor's degree in Human Science. I took biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, anatomy and physiology, applied exercise physiology, genetics, and exercise testing and prescription (for you dipshits who don't know what Exercise Science is). I know a hell of a lot more than know you about the human body, which is why I have a feeling you don't know what you are talking about. So you scan magazine pictures and cling to quotes b/c that's the closest you'll ever come to feeling knowledgable about bodybuilding.

As for genetics, you're argument means shit. Genetics = genotype (i.e. chromosomes). The outward characteristics a person displays = phenotype. However, I wouldn't expect you to know this. You keep using genetics as an excuse for why Dorian displayed less separations and striations than Ronnie, which makes you sound like a retard to someone who knows what they are talking about. There is no explanation for why Dorian had less definition if he carried less body fat and water than Ronnie.

how did Peter McGough determine who is "harder?" Did he personally feel Dorian's and Ronnie's muscles?

Thank you I'm glad you agree you don't have to be a professional to speak on the subject , see Ronnie , Yates and McGough  ;) and Mr Certified Personal Trainer your resume doesn't impress me at all because you're basing your opinion on fucking PICTURES you NEVER onced attended the contests in question and the people who did you are telling them you're wrong LMFAO you're just to easy to trap and I ' cling to quotes ' because I have to because I wasn't fucking there and pictures and video will NEVER replace being there in flesh & blood , both mediums pale in comparison so much for you resume lol

whoa Neo flexing his prowess again LMFAO kid you seriously most of the time you bore the shit out of me but then there are times like these I get a good hard laugh out of entertaining you them let me correct you using your own terminology , STRIATIONS are NOT genetic they're a phenotype either way you're fucking wrong period

Dorian who is an IFBB judge stated on a couple of occasions he's the better conditioned of the two if YOU have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with him  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 18, 2008, 05:28:35 PM »

Oh I  forgot to address the McGough quote , I'll tell you how he determined who was harder , VISUALLY live and in person on from scans and compressed Youtube video like you dummy , stick your Bachelors degree up your ass , you have NO experience in the world of professional competitive bodybuilding , you never seen Dorian at his best live and in person , you weren't at the 2001 Arnold Classic , you never attended the 2003 Mr Olympia , you didn't even know muscle balance & proportion were two separate things , so much for your resume , Peter McGough had unparalled acess to Ronnie & Dorian at their bests and worse , he's interviewed them after big wins and loses ( well Yates never lost much ) he's seen them in the gym , on the dais , he has 40+ years in the business of professional bodybuilding for you and Certified Personal Trainer to say he's wrong and you're right despite never even seeing any of in person shows how fucking retarded you are and how pathetic you lol I laugh at your stupidity and ridicule your ignorance

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #390 on: August 18, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »
remember that issue of muscle and fitness about 4 years ago that ranked the 20 best bodies ever?

Mr. Levrone made the cover because they knew that he was the most marketable of the guys that made the list 8)

that's not my point though, my point is ronnie was ranked #2 and dorian got a gift at # 4

muslce and fitness says ronnie is a better bodybuilder

E
E

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #391 on: August 18, 2008, 05:32:42 PM »
Just too big baby.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 18, 2008, 05:33:18 PM »
::) ::) ::)

take your pick

01 ASC

01 ASC is comparable to the back double pic I posted with Yates so much for 01 , Dorian has bigger and thicker traps , lower inserting and wider/thicker lats , better DEFINITION detail and development , where exactly do you think he's beating Yates? elaborate if you can

2003 lol see soft , HUGE but soft

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 18, 2008, 05:34:02 PM »
remember that issue of muscle and fitness about 4 years ago that ranked the 20 best bodies ever?

Mr. Levrone made the cover because they knew that he was the most marketable of the guys that made the list 8)

that's not my point though, my point is ronnie was ranked #2 and dorian got a gift at # 4

muslce and fitness says ronnie is a better bodybuilder

E

Ronnie says Dorian is a better bodybuilder , your point?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: August 18, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #395 on: August 18, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »
Just a straight up freak.  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: August 18, 2008, 05:39:39 PM »
Just a straight up freak.  :)

Agreed he was a freak !

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #397 on: August 18, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »
The only way Dorian beats Ronnie is if you think Ronnie is too big!  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 18, 2008, 05:43:12 PM »
The only way Dorian beats Ronnie is if you think Ronnie is too big!  :)

Ronnie thinks Dorian beats Ronnie don't underestimate his words

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #399 on: August 18, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »
Not even human at this point.  :)