Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91906 times)

Antony77

• Getbig II
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #400 on: August 18, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »
Why even bother to pump up? Your already so big!  :)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #401 on: August 18, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »
Whoops Ronnies one weakness, his quads are too small!  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #402 on: August 18, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »
Thank you I'm glad you agree you don't have to be a professional to speak on the subject , see Ronnie , Yates and McGough and Mr Certified Personal Trainer your resume doesn't impress me at all because you're basing your opinion on fucking PICTURES you NEVER onced attended the contests in question and the people who did you are telling them you're wrong LMFAO you're just to easy to trap and I ' cling to quotes ' because I have to because I wasn't fucking there and pictures and video will NEVER replace being there in flesh & blood , both mediums pale in comparison so much for you resume lol

I don't have to attend contests from both to determine who had better conditioning. All I have to do is look at the visual evidence. Although nothing beats actually being there, it's safe to assume that Dorian and Ronnie would have the same advantage seeing them in person versus pics and videos. The camera doesn't magically decide which bodybuilders to add/deduct separations and striations. ::)

whoa Neo flexing his prowess again LMFAO kid you seriously most of the time you bore the shit out of me but then there are times like these I get a good hard laugh out of entertaining you them let me correct you using your own terminology , STRIATIONS are NOT genetic they're a phenotype either way you're fucking wrong period

you keep throwing the term "genetics" around but you don't know what you are talking about. Explain how chromosomes influence where a bodybuilder displays definition, and what impact this has at ultra low body fat and water levels. If you can answer this, then I'm all ears. Until then, you're just a deluded fan boy who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Dorian who is an IFBB judge stated on a couple of occasions he's the better conditioned of the two if YOU have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with him

I was never in disagreement with him. Dorian had better conditioning than every version of Ronnie except the 98 Mr. Olympia and 01 ASC. ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #403 on: August 18, 2008, 05:56:41 PM »
Can the human frame hold anymore meat? I doubt it.  :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #404 on: August 18, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »
so do a lot of other bodybuilders...who would kick dorian's ass:

;D

Yet again you prove beyond a "Shadow" of a doubt that Yates and ND occupy a large amount of real estate in your schmoe addled brain. You can't get them out of your head, you can't stop looking for half naked thong pics of Yates on the internet and saving them to your computer...this is pathetic.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #405 on: August 18, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #406 on: August 18, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »
Can the human frame hold anymore meat? I doubt it.

:)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #407 on: August 18, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »
My god I think Ronnie invented the Myostatin Gene just so he could become so big!  :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #408 on: August 18, 2008, 06:14:11 PM »
Lots of schmoes and closet homo's are flocking to this thread as we speak...

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #409 on: August 18, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »
Poor Dorian....... it's not even close anymore........ Ronnie is just some kind of weird throw back to when dinosaurs ruled the earth!  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #410 on: August 18, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »
Yet again you prove beyond a "Shadow" of a doubt that Yates and ND occupy a large amount of real estate in your schmoe addled brain. You can't get them out of your head, you can't stop looking for half naked thong pics of Yates on the internet and saving them to your computer...this is pathetic.

Great post ! Him and Neosemenole follow me around from thread to thread vying for my attention lol they both claims I'm flat out wrong and insane , yet they hang on my every word

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 18, 2008, 06:35:53 PM »
I don't have to attend contests from both to determine who had better conditioning. All I have to do is look at the visual evidence. Although nothing beats actually being there, it's safe to assume that Dorian and Ronnie would have the same advantage seeing them in person versus pics and videos. The camera doesn't magically decide which bodybuilders to add/deduct separations and striations. ::)

you keep throwing the term "genetics" around but you don't know what you are talking about. Explain how chromosomes influence where a bodybuilder displays definition, and what impact this has at ultra low body fat and water levels. If you can answer this, then I'm all ears. Until then, you're just a deluded fan boy who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

I was never in disagreement with him. Dorian had better conditioning than every version of Ronnie except the 98 Mr. Olympia and 01 ASC. ;)

This statement ends your opinion being taken seriously

Until then, you're just a deluded fan boy who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

see projection , you're the fan boy who has it all wrong and says the guys who were there are all wrong as well , again you've played your hand and can't be taken seriously , I entertained your point of view but you're beyond being taken seriously

I'm sure you believe that and good for you  :D you win a cookie

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #412 on: August 18, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »
Whos the greatest of all time? Dorian knows!

It's the king baby.  :)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #413 on: August 18, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »
At least Dorian didn't resort to sticking his trunks right up his anus. I understand that this is one of Hulksters and Semenholes favorite tricks

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #414 on: August 18, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »
Hey ND, any idea how many times Ronnie and Dorian went head to head in Competion?  and what the score was? thanks.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: August 18, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »
Hey ND, any idea how many times Ronnie and Dorian went head to head in Competion?  and what the score was? thanks.

Eight times , Yates 8 Ronnie 0

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #416 on: August 18, 2008, 06:52:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA and then Ronnie says that at his peak he still would never have beaten Yates. Even Ronnie thinks Hulkster and Semenhole are talking shit. HAHA, their idol thinks their argument is bullshit ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #417 on: August 18, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »
This statement ends your opinion being taken seriously

translation: I can't think of an intelligent response. So I will pretend my opponent doesn't know what he's talking about. ;)

see projection , you're the fan boy who has it all wrong and says the guys who were there are all wrong as well , again you've played your hand and can't be taken seriously , I entertained your point of view but you're beyond being taken seriously

I'm still waiting for you to explain how chromosomes influence where a bodybuilder displays definition, and what impact this has at ultra low body fat and water levels. Since you believe Dorian had the best conditioning of all-time, surely there must be an explanation for why he had less separations and striations than 01 ASC Ronnie unless <gasp> he actually wasn't more conditioned than Ronnie. You make this too easy for me. ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #418 on: August 18, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »
Being the best bodybuilder of all time is priceless............. for everything else there's mastercard.  :)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #419 on: August 18, 2008, 07:34:42 PM »
;) ;) ;)

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #420 on: August 18, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »
Thanks mate..another qestion why is that alot of people are bashing Dorian if hes beaten Ronnie 8 times out of 8?? Ronnie looked really increadible no doubt about it, but if Dorian is 8-0 whats with all the disrespect against Dorian?

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #421 on: August 18, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #422 on: August 18, 2008, 07:48:49 PM »

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #423 on: August 18, 2008, 07:50:46 PM »

Well I'll say this for him he certainly was red & shiny! That christmas ham has had about 4 coats of glaze!  :)

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #424 on: August 18, 2008, 07:51:36 PM »
.....1991-92