Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91919 times)

johnny

• Getbig II
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #425 on: August 18, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »
Dorians boy..

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: August 19, 2008, 03:26:02 AM »
Dorians boy..

Lmao. He looks just like his father in the face  ;D

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #427 on: August 19, 2008, 04:53:43 AM »
Im a big fan of Dorian but I have to admit that a Great Colman beats a great Yates IMHO.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #428 on: August 19, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »
translation: I can't think of an intelligent response. So I will pretend my opponent doesn't know what he's talking about. ;)

I'm still waiting for you to explain how chromosomes influence where a bodybuilder displays definition, and what impact this has at ultra low body fat and water levels. Since you believe Dorian had the best conditioning of all-time, surely there must be an explanation for why he had less separations and striations than 01 ASC Ronnie unless <gasp> he actually wasn't more conditioned than Ronnie. You make this too easy for me. ;)

translation: I can't think of an intelligent response. So I will pretend my opponent doesn't know what he's talking about. ;)

lmmfao ' opponent ' that was funny , you're not an ' opponent ' and this isn't a debate , you'd have to know what your talking about to be in a debate

again when you make claims on things you don't even know about using inaccurate means and then telling the people who were actually there they're wrong , you can't be taken seriously. think whatever you'd like you already do when you view pictures  ;)

I'm still waiting for you to explain how chromosomes influence where a bodybuilder displays definition, and what impact this has at ultra low body fat and water levels. Since you believe Dorian had the best conditioning of all-time, surely there must be an explanation for why he had less separations and striations than 01 ASC Ronnie unless <gasp> he actually wasn't more conditioned than Ronnie. You make this too easy for me. ;)

keep waiting  ;) you're beyond the point have having your opinion being taken seriously , when you type that you know more on the subject of professional mens competitive bodybuilding than a man like Peter McGough who has 40 plus years in the business , and his opinion is wrong despite never once seeing Ronnie Coleman & Dorian Yates live and in person , or ever attending ANY professional bodybuilding contest in question is monumentally retarded , it's just insanely stupid and it shows you've made up your mind already and ANY explanation I have to offer or anyone else isn't going to sway you in the least so I could care less about proving anything to you , you believe what you want to believe and I'll laugh and ridicule your ignorance & stupidity

keep following me around begging me for my attention , depending on my mood I might just throw you a bone , but as far as having any desire to prove anything to you that went out the window long ago  ;)

still LOL @ you know more than McGough despite never seeing either guys live and in the flesh lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #429 on: August 19, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »
Ronnie says Dorian is a better bodybuilder , your point?

and ronnie also claims to be natural ::)

and you know the people that run muscle and fitness are smarter than ronnie, even if he was being truthful

E
E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #430 on: August 19, 2008, 01:23:11 PM »
lmmfao ' opponent ' that was funny , you're not an ' opponent ' and this isn't a debate , you'd have to know what your talking about to be in a debate

says the guy who relies on a quote despite the overwhelming visual evidence and quotes on the contrary. ::)

again when you make claims on things you don't even know about using inaccurate means and then telling the people who were actually there they're wrong , you can't be taken seriously. think whatever you'd like you already do when you view pictures

Joe Weider

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex – http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

“We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever — unbeatable."

Lonnie Teper - MD, December 2005

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

“I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived.”

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

keep waiting you're beyond the point have having your opinion being taken seriously , when you type that you know more on the subject of professional mens competitive bodybuilding than a man like Peter McGough who has 40 plus years in the business , and his opinion is wrong despite never once seeing Ronnie Coleman & Dorian Yates live and in person , or ever attending ANY professional bodybuilding contest in question is monumentally retarded , it's just insanely stupid and it shows you've made up your mind already and ANY explanation I have to offer or anyone else isn't going to sway you in the least so I could care less about proving anything to you , you believe what you want to believe and I'll laugh and ridicule your ignorance & stupidity

ha ha ha, keep talking. You just make yourself look even dumber. When you disagree with Peter McGough, it's okay but when I disagree, I'm being "ignorant and stupid?" You're the biggest hypocrite on Getbig. Remember these quotes? Oh right, you only pick which quotes to accept and ignore when it suits you. ::)

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

Peter McGough - Flex, December 2006

"The best back ever lacked its eye-popping detail and fullness." (in reference to Ronnie at the 06 Mr. Olympia)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #431 on: August 19, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »
How old is he?  ???  Seriously he looks 30+ here

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: August 19, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
says the guy who relies on a quote despite the overwhelming visual evidence and quotes on the contrary. ::)

Joe Weider

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

“We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever — unbeatable."

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

“I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived.”

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

ha ha ha, keep talking. You just make yourself look even dumber. When you disagree with Peter McGough, it's okay but when I disagree, I'm being "ignorant and stupid?" You're the biggest hypocrite on Getbig. Remember these quotes? Oh right, you only pick which quotes to accept and ignore when it suits you. ::)

"The best back ever lacked its eye-popping detail and fullness." (in reference to Ronnie at the 06 Mr. Olympia)

The intelligent position would to be take the subject on the matter from the authority of another seeing how I wasn't there and neither were you  ;) to say he's wrong and you're right despite never once seeing ANY of them live and in the flesh is just plain stupid and insanely ignorant and the means in which you reached your opinion are highly inaccurate to begin with one can only laugh at the absurdity of your claims and see you with biased and ignorant eyes the evidence is overwhelming to YOU , again you see what YOU want and see what YOU think is reality via pictures and compressed video

and again please show me ONE quote to the contrary that Dorian was never better conditioned than Ronnie , there are NO quotes to the ' contrary ' as you claim thats a lie

I the irony of you saying anyone looks dumb lol the guy who NEVER seen Yates and Coleman in person telling Peter McGough he's wrong on the topic lol enough said

and see projection you're the biggest hypocrite , you're the idiot who said if you use one quote you become bound to ALL quotes yet you don't heed your own advice dismissing many McGough quotes and others when they don't fit your side of the story , unlike I reserve the right to disagree I don't subscribe to your insanely stupid  ' logic '

Again you're beyond the point of being taken seriously , I gave your point a chance and you proved you're a dummy , run along now Neo as usual you bore.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: August 19, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
and ronnie also claims to be natural ::)

and you know the people that run muscle and fitness are smarter than ronnie, even if he was being truthful

E

Ronnie didn't claim he was natural he claimed he was legal  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #434 on: August 19, 2008, 03:02:35 PM »
How old is he?  ???  Seriously he looks 30+ here

just like dad he looks old

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: August 19, 2008, 03:11:04 PM »
4. A lot of people say that you are the only pro bodybuilder that could go head to head with Ronnie Coleman.  Like him, you were the only other to be able to gain so much mass in one year. What are your thoughts on this?

A. I get asked that question all the time, and I can’t really give an answer.  I have actually beaten Ronnie, but then he wasn’t at the stage he is now.  He is probably carrying more muscle than I did, but I feel I had better conditioning than him. It would be close but that’s down to the judge’s decision as always.  All the things that we have in common – Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman and myself – is that we are all stable mentally, training hard, not messing around partying.  You have to keep the focus and it’s usually the mind that is the deciding factor, over physical capabilities.

He's an IFBB judge he would know who has the better conditioning , Oppps Sorry Dorian , Neosemenole " The Certified Personal Trainer " know more about competitive bodybuilding than a 6 time Mr. Olympia winner and an IFBB Judge lmmfao he learned all of this on www.GetBig.com looking at magazine scans and compressed Youtube video lol

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

BULLSHIT Peter I don't care of you have 40 plus years in the industry and was the editor of the biggest bodybuilding publication in the world , Neosemenole from GetBig proved you were wrong using ' overwhelming visual evidence ' and his skills as a " Certified Personal Trainer " lol

Has the quality of physique seen on the pro stage these days changed much compared to when you were competing as a professional?

I don't think the physiques have changed radically. I think a lot of people are trying to go the size route. My sole goal when getting ready for a contest was not building a lot of size, although when I was coming up pure muscle size was still very important. I was always really concerned about coming in very sharp conditioning wise.

I think that is lacking a little bit now, and it has occurred over the past few years. You go to a pro show now and you see a couple of guys who are in really good shape and the rest of the lineup is so-so, or not so good. Back when I was competing in the Olympia I think you saw a lot of guys who were in really good shape.

There was a greater emphasis on conditioning, but now you see guys going for size at the expense of conditioning. It seems strange me saying that, as I was known for my muscle size, but it was not my priority in getting ready for a contest. Obviously I carried a lot of muscle but my main thing was to come in super-ripped

Yates didn't I tell you Neosemenole found you out? he proved without a shadow ( no pun ) of a doubt your conditioning was overrated and a myth , stop lying Neo owns your mind  ;)

First of all, Dorian would bring to the stage a package so massive and freakily conditioned that throughout his career as Mr. Olympia no one would come close to defeating him on size and hardness. His level of development set a new standard in bodybuilding excellence, one that is being favorably looked upon, and replicated by many in the sport, today.

More BULLSHIT his conditioning was '  overrated ' Neo knows what really happened

Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

javascript:void(0);
Sad
Hey didn't you already say this? stop propagating this ' myth '

Flex Magazine October 2004 - Peter McGough’s commentary on the "voodoo" that has now reached ridiculous complexity when it comes to trying to "dry out" bodybuilders so they’re more ripped than any anatomy chart illustration on contest day. He quotes former Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates, who notes that despite the chemistry experiments with insulin and diuretics, "I don’t see the guys getting any harder."

BS man Neo knows the facts internet pictures don't lie people do  >:(

Lee Priest

HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?

I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.

What do you know you're Australian

next ..... ;)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #436 on: August 19, 2008, 03:17:38 PM »
4. A lot of people say that you are the only pro bodybuilder that could go head to head with Ronnie Coleman.  Like him, you were the only other to be able to gain so much mass in one year. What are your thoughts on this?

A. I get asked that question all the time, and I can’t really give an answer.  I have actually beaten Ronnie, but then he wasn’t at the stage he is now.  He is probably carrying more muscle than I did, but I feel I had better conditioning than him. It would be close but that’s down to the judge’s decision as always.  All the things that we have in common – Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman and myself – is that we are all stable mentally, training hard, not messing around partying.  You have to keep the focus and it’s usually the mind that is the deciding factor, over physical capabilities.

He's an IFBB judge he would know who has the better conditioning , Oppps Sorry Dorian , Neosemenole " The Certified Personal Trainer " know more about competitive bodybuilding than a 6 time Mr. Olympia winner and an IFBB Judge lmmfao he learned all of this on www.GetBig.com looking at magazine scans and compressed Youtube video lol

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

BULLSHIT Peter I don't care of you have 40 plus years in the industry and was the editor of the biggest bodybuilding publication in the world , Neosemenole from GetBig proved you were wrong using ' overwhelming visual evidence ' and his skills as a " Certified Personal Trainer " lol

Has the quality of physique seen on the pro stage these days changed much compared to when you were competing as a professional?

I don't think the physiques have changed radically. I think a lot of people are trying to go the size route. My sole goal when getting ready for a contest was not building a lot of size, although when I was coming up pure muscle size was still very important. I was always really concerned about coming in very sharp conditioning wise.

I think that is lacking a little bit now, and it has occurred over the past few years. You go to a pro show now and you see a couple of guys who are in really good shape and the rest of the lineup is so-so, or not so good. Back when I was competing in the Olympia I think you saw a lot of guys who were in really good shape.

There was a greater emphasis on conditioning, but now you see guys going for size at the expense of conditioning. It seems strange me saying that, as I was known for my muscle size, but it was not my priority in getting ready for a contest. Obviously I carried a lot of muscle but my main thing was to come in super-ripped

Yates didn't I tell you Neosemenole found you out? he proved without a shadow ( no pun ) of a doubt your conditioning was overrated and a myth , stop lying Neo owns your mind  ;)

First of all, Dorian would bring to the stage a package so massive and freakily conditioned that throughout his career as Mr. Olympia no one would come close to defeating him on size and hardness. His level of development set a new standard in bodybuilding excellence, one that is being favorably looked upon, and replicated by many in the sport, today.

More BULLSHIT his conditioning was '  overrated ' Neo knows what really happened

Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

javascript:void(0);
Sad
Hey didn't you already say this? stop propagating this ' myth '

Flex Magazine October 2004 - Peter McGough’s commentary on the "voodoo" that has now reached ridiculous complexity when it comes to trying to "dry out" bodybuilders so they’re more ripped than any anatomy chart illustration on contest day. He quotes former Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates, who notes that despite the chemistry experiments with insulin and diuretics, "I don’t see the guys getting any harder."

BS man Neo knows the facts internet pictures don't lie people do  >:(

Lee Priest

HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?

I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.

What do you know you're Australian

next ..... ;)

I dont usually read your long ass posts but this one made me lol hard  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: August 19, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »
I dont usually read your long ass posts but this one made me lol hard  ;D
:) thanks !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #438 on: August 19, 2008, 04:29:22 PM »
He is probably carrying more muscle than I did, but I feel I had better conditioning than him.

dorian, you clearly felt WRONG:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: August 19, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »

Yeah and Dorian gets crushed by Ronnie 1997 as well LMMFAO you're such a tool

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #440 on: August 19, 2008, 05:39:57 PM »
Yeah and Dorian gets crushed by Ronnie 1997 as well LMMFAO you're such a tool

yeah, what a tool ::), considering most industry experts (not morons like you) feel that dorian is not even close to Ronnie Coleman, a fact you cannot deal with.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: August 19, 2008, 05:43:20 PM »
yeah, what a tool ::), considering most industry experts (not morons like you) feel that dorian is not even close to Ronnie Coleman, a fact you cannot deal with.

No a tool is someone who says a 9th place Ronnie Coleman crushes a 1995 Olympia Yates lol

most industry experts don't feel Dorian is not even close thats a lie , most consider him the ONLY one who could go head to head with Ronnie , see misinformation and then see dumb 

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #442 on: August 19, 2008, 06:11:38 PM »
The intelligent position would to be take the subject on the matter from the authority of another seeing how I wasn't there and neither were you to say he's wrong and you're right despite never once seeing ANY of them live and in the flesh is just plain stupid and insanely ignorant and the means in which you reached your opinion are highly inaccurate to begin with one can only laugh at the absurdity of your claims and see you with biased and ignorant eyes the evidence is overwhelming to YOU , again you see what YOU want and see what YOU think is reality via pictures and compressed video

wrong, the intelligent position would be to analyze all the evidence: pics, videos, and testimony from people who saw Dorian and Ronnie compete. Since you seem to put a greater emphasis on what an authority figure said, I posted a quote from Joe Weider, Team Flex and Lonnie Teper, all saying that Ronnie's physique at his best is unbeatable. Where's your God now, idiot? ;)

and again please show me ONE quote to the contrary that Dorian was never better conditioned than Ronnie , there are NO quotes to the ' contrary ' as you claim thats a lie

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

I the irony of you saying anyone looks dumb lol the guy who NEVER seen Yates and Coleman in person telling Peter McGough he's wrong on the topic lol enough said

the irony is a delusional fan body such as yourself dismissing Peter McGough when you disagree with him, and then accusing me of doing the same thing you're guilty of. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #443 on: August 19, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »

blah blah blah

yawn ::)

RONNIE IS UNBEATABLE

Joe Weider

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

“As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.”

Shawn Perine - Flex, July 2007 p. 207

"After all, he's still, even at 43 yrs old, eight-time Mr. O Ronnie freakin' Coleman. Which is to say, arguably the best bodybuilder who has ever lived."

Greg Merritt - Flex, July 2007 p. 212

"Coleman is only two years older than the new Mr. O (hypothetical article saying if Toney Freeman won), but time stops for no man, including the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived."

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Steve Blechman - MD, Febrary 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

Dexter Jackson - Flex, January 2004

"As to Ronnie, that dude is by far the best bodybuilder on earth, he is in a class by himself, and no one will be able to touch him for years to come."

John Hansen, 2x Mr. Natural Universe and Mr. Natural Olympia - Personal Website

"It would be safe to say that [Ronnie Coleman] presented a physique that has never been seen by the bodybuilding world ever before. Competing at an incredibly massive 287 pounds, Ronnie destroyed the competition with a physique that could not possibly be equaled."

Ryan Mackie - A Fan Perspective: My 2003 Olympia Experience (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Everyone could see that at 287 pounds this was Ronnie's night and that he was back on top of his game and furthermore bodybuilding had just seen the bar of excellence raised even further. Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further leaving all his competitors wonder what they have to do to now catch Ronnie Coleman, let alone beat him."

Branch Warren – Flex, October 2006

“I have a lot of respect for Ronnie. He’s probably the greatest bodybuilder there’s ever been.”

Dorian Yates – PBW Radio Interview

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

Greg Meritt – http://www.metroflexgymtraining.com/testimonials.html

“From the greatest bodybuilder of all-time, Ronnie Coleman, to gregarious owner Brian Dobson to the kid who joined yesterday, everyone is trying to push themselves further than ever before, and it’s the energy of this shared commitment that makes Metroflex great.”

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #444 on: August 19, 2008, 06:17:09 PM »
BEST BACK EVER

Jim Schmaltz – Flex, April 2002

“The 37-year-old Coleman has what many of the sport's analysts feel is the best back ever.”

"The best back ever lacked its eye-popping detail and fullness." (in reference to Ronnie at the 06 Mr. O)

1998 Mr. Olympia Contest Review by Max Muscle Sports and Fitness

Only Milos Sarcev, in his evaluation of Mr. Olympia contenders in the last issue of Max Muscle, saw Coleman as having a good chance: "At this time, Ron has the best back in the history of the sport," said Mishko, "even better than Bannout and Haney, or Dorian. Ron's thicker, wider, more pleasing.”

http://www.maxmuscle.com/index.cfm?fa=article&doc_id=22&subcat=body_building

ON THE SUBJECT OF CONDITIONING

Peter McGough – unknown

“When Mr. Coleman showed up at the New York event in October, Mr. McGough says he immediately noticed the difference. “He was really much harder,” he says. “He retained his size, but he had the density and granite hardness."

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Sean Tohhttp://creditplushealth.org/sport%20celebrities/Ronnie%20Coleman.htm

“At the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, Ronnie won the show and his performance at the time was hailed by many to be his best ever showing. He was 245 pounds at the contest, in extremely tight form, and dense as stone.”

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: August 19, 2008, 06:17:49 PM »
wrong, the intelligent position would be to analyze all the evidence: pics, videos, and testimony from people who saw Dorian and Ronnie compete. Since you seem to put a greater emphasis on what an authority figure said, I posted a quote from Joe Weider, Team Flex and Lonnie Teper, all saying that Ronnie's physique at his best is unbeatable. Where's your God now, idiot? ;)

the irony is a delusional fan body such as yourself dismissing Peter McGough when you disagree with him, and then accusing me of doing the same thing you're guilty of. ;)

NONE of those quotes say Ronnie has better conditioning than Dorian stop lying , again Dorian is an IFBB judge you have a problem with his claim take it up with him , dummy  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: August 19, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »
BEST BACK EVER

“The 37-year-old Coleman has what many of the sport's analysts feel is the best back ever.”

"The best back ever lacked its eye-popping detail and fullness." (in reference to Ronnie at the 06 Mr. O)

Only Milos Sarcev, in his evaluation of Mr. Olympia contenders in the last issue of Max Muscle, saw Coleman as having a good chance: "At this time, Ron has the best back in the history of the sport," said Mishko, "even better than Bannout and Haney, or Dorian. Ron's thicker, wider, more pleasing.”

never seen those before  ::) I wont bother post the multiple quotes saying Dorian back is better  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #447 on: August 19, 2008, 06:21:30 PM »
NONE of those quotes say Ronnie has better conditioning than Dorian stop lying , again Dorian is an IFBB judge you have a problem with his claim take it up with him , dummy

yes, run away from the quotes from Joe Weider, Team Flex, and Lonnie Teper like the coward you are. I own you at your own game. Now run along, little boy. I hear your mom calling. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: August 19, 2008, 06:21:50 PM »
BEST BACK EVER

ON THE SUBJECT OF CONDITIONING

Peter McGough – unknown

“When Mr. Coleman showed up at the New York event in October, Mr. McGough says he immediately noticed the difference. “He was really much harder,” he says. “He retained his size, but he had the density and granite hardness."

Sean Tohhttp://creditplushealth.org/sport%20celebrities/Ronnie%20Coleman.htm

“At the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, Ronnie won the show and his performance at the time was hailed by many to be his best ever showing. He was 245 pounds at the contest, in extremely tight form, and dense as stone.”
Where are the quotes supporting your argument? I don't see ONE single quote saying specific that Ronnie's conditioning is better than Dorian Yates  ???  ???  ??? where is the quote from the IFBB judge? I'll be waiting  ;)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #449 on: August 19, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »

For one post can you not post Dorian Yate's pictures all over the place? Again, Yates and ND are so in your pathetic closeted homo mind that it's fucking sick. He is in your avatar signature and even invades every post your type on GetBig...do you have these arguments at home and with friends?

I can just imagine one of your "friends" asking you about your favorite sports team and you just spitting out a delusional diatribe about Yates and why Ronnie was better...while throwing out pictures of a oiled up Yates in a thong that you carry around with you as well.