Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91890 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #450 on: August 19, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »
yes, run away from the quotes from Joe Weider, Team Flex, and Lonnie Teper like the coward you are. I own you at your own game. Now run along, little boy. I hear your mom calling. ;)

I don't need to run away from those quote and never have , you're really reaching now those have been answered DOZENS of times over ....nice try  ;)

They gave their opinion on a subjective topic I don't need to run from them , I'm still waiting for the quotes from an IFBB judge saying Ronnie's conditioning was better than Dorians  ;) tick tock , tick tock , tick tock

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: August 19, 2008, 06:29:01 PM »
For one post can you not post Dorian Yate's pictures all over the place? Again, Yates and ND are so in your pathetic closeted homo mind that it's fucking sick. He is in your avatar signature and even invades every post your type on GetBig...do you have these arguments at home and with friends?

I can just imagine one of your "friends" asking you about your favorite sports team and you just spitting out a delusional diatribe about Yates and why Ronnie was better...while throwing out pictures of a oiled up Yates in a thong that you carry around with you as well.

Great post ! you can add Neosemenole to the list of ND fan-boys who follow me like puppies looking for their Master

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #453 on: August 20, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »
So is the main argument for Dorian being a better bodybuilder than Ronnie is that Dorian acheived harder conditioning precontest? And that trumps everything else muscle size, seperation and detail all of which Ronnie has in spades?

Well if that's the main argument then I've got to disagree, it shouldn't be about who took the most diuretics precontest or whatever chemical they use to get ripped, at least not in my opinion otherwise you may as well claim that Rich Gaspari was a better bodybuilder than Lee Haney because he had harder conditioning or Andreas Munzer was the greatest bodybuilder ever.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: August 20, 2008, 01:16:13 PM »
So is the main argument for Dorian being a better bodybuilder than Ronnie is that Dorian acheived harder conditioning precontest? And that trumps everything else muscle size, seperation and detail all of which Ronnie has in spades?

Well if that's the main argument then I've got to disagree, it shouldn't be about who took the most diuretics precontest or whatever chemical they use to get ripped, at least not in my opinion otherwise you may as well claim that Rich Gaspari was a better bodybuilder than Lee Haney because he had harder conditioning or Andreas Munzer was the greatest bodybuilder ever.

No you neglected muscle balance & Proportion , posing & presentation , and depending on the year size

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #455 on: August 20, 2008, 10:12:13 PM »
No you neglected muscle balance & Proportion , posing & presentation , and depending on the year size

Well maybe an argument can be made for posing & presentation but size? If we are comparing them from their best years I don't see how anyone at all could think Dorian wins cause of size.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #456 on: August 20, 2008, 10:47:05 PM »

And as for muscle balance & proportion I don't see how Dorian beat Ronnie in that regard either, Ronnie was more aesthetic.
Dorian had size but as for posing presentation well Shawn Ray was better in that regard and as for Muscle Balance & proportion Flex Wheeler was a lot better as well, so what is the real reason Dorian was better? It has to come down to size and conditioning and Ronnie eclipsed him in size so all Dorian really had that wasn't beat was arguably his conditioning, and that's not enough to make him a better bodybuilder because anyone can take lots of diuretics and chemicals to get dry.
I don't know how anyone could look at these pics and say Dorian had better balance & proportion.

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #457 on: August 21, 2008, 05:35:57 AM »

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #458 on: August 21, 2008, 05:43:02 AM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #459 on: August 21, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »
so what is the real reason Dorian was better?

he wasn't. thats the point that everyone is trying to get through ND's thick skull..

I don't know how anyone could look at these pics and say Dorian had better balance & proportion.

its okay, no one else does either.

you see, ND and his two bitches are the only people who think dorian had better balance and proportion than a peak Ronnie Coleman.

no one else in the bb community agrees with these idiots, apparently.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #460 on: August 21, 2008, 02:06:45 PM »
can you imagine if dorian tried to pull off this shot?

LOL

his massive thick waist and gut would be spilling all over the place, his peashooter arms would look pathetic and his thin upper chest would disappear

it would be hilarious compared to 99 Ronnie:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: August 21, 2008, 02:16:34 PM »
he wasn't. thats the point that everyone is trying to get through ND's thick skull..

its okay, no one else does either.

you see, ND and his two bitches are the only people who think dorian had better balance and proportion than a peak Ronnie Coleman.

no one else in the bb community agrees with these idiots, apparently.

Stop speaking for the ' bb community ' you fucking dummy , you're the same fucking moron who claims Ronnie 1997 crushes Dorian 1995 LMMFAO what do you know? you're the same idiot who claims Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian , and Flex Wheeler beat Dorian in 1993 again what do you know? I'm sure the entire ' bb community ' agree with you there as well  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: August 21, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »
can you imagine if dorian tried to pull off this shot?

LOL

his massive thick waist and gut would be spilling all over the place, his peashooter arms would look pathetic and his thin upper chest would disappear

it would be hilarious compared to 99 Ronnie:

;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #463 on: August 21, 2008, 02:19:03 PM »
Stop speaking for the ' bb community ' you fucking dummy , you're the same fucking moron who claims Ronnie 1997 crushes Dorian 1995 LMMFAO what do you know? you're the same idiot who claims Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian , and Flex Wheeler beat Dorian in 1993 again what do you know? I'm sure the entire ' bb community ' agree with you there as well  ;)

epic meltdown to avoid reality.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: August 21, 2008, 02:21:08 PM »
epic meltdown to avoid reality.

I agree all of those statements you made were clearly ignorant meltdown statements  ;)

I'm still laughing at Ronnie 1997 CRUSHES Dorian 1995 lol thats among your best

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #465 on: August 21, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »
;)

Coleman is actually less aesthetic than Yates especially in the calves and midsection.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: August 21, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »
 :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: August 21, 2008, 02:46:27 PM »
 :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 21, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »
 ;)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #469 on: August 21, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
Who could seriously call this physique aesthetic?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: August 21, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »
Who could seriously call this physique aesthetic?

Of course not these idiots don't know what aesthetic is , he he more aesthetic than Dorian sure thats not saying much

Three muscles that are considered aesthetic muscles , abdominals & calves and deltoids and Coleman is shit out of luck on two of the three , the have to cling on to dear life with these inconsequential ' advantages ' such as taper & narrow waist & hips its all nonsense

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #471 on: August 21, 2008, 06:18:11 PM »
Of course not these idiots don't know what aesthetic is , he he more aesthetic than Dorian sure thats not saying much

Three muscles that are considered aesthetic muscles , abdominals & calves and deltoids and Coleman is shit out of luck on two of the three , the have to cling on to dear life with these inconsequential ' advantages ' such as taper & narrow waist & hips its all nonsense
\

holy shit man you have no fucking clue what you are talking about ::)

Ronnie is more aesthetic because of exactly what you call "nonsense":

narrow waist with better taper

better shape to his arms, legs, delts, etc.

Dorian has better calves but they work AGAINST him in terms of aesthetics because they look bigger than his fucking ARMS in most shots -hence calves way too big, arms way too small - you know, peashooter arms..

his abs are better but they sit on a thick keg waist.

Ronnie looks like a cartoon character (so everyone says) because of his amazing proportions and taper (when at his best)

dorian looks like a construction worker/fridge (so everyone says) because of his thick blocky unaesthetic taper and unshapely arms, quads etc.

its easy to see:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #472 on: August 21, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »
what the hell is going on here? you 2 retards made ANOTHER hulkster truce-thread and it's already 19 pages? the other one, that went going on for 2+ years wasnt enough?

jesus.
Z

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: August 21, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »
\

Dorian has better calves but they work AGAINST him in terms of aesthetics because they look bigger than his fucking ARMS in most shots -hence calves way too big, arms way too small - you know, peashooter arms..

Ronnie looks like a cartoon character (so everyone says) because of his amazing proportions and taper (when at his best)

dorian looks like a construction worker/fridge (so everyone says) because of his thick blocky unaesthetic taper and unshapely arms, quads etc.

its easy to see:

Dummy having a narrower waist & hips mean NOTHING when his abdominals suck and his gut is protruding , same with calves the irony you saying his calves look bigger than his arms in some poses in EVERY single pose Ronnie's pathetic excuses for calves get dwarfed by his arms , aesthetic muscles , calves WHICH Ronnie has NONE of , abdominal WHICH Ronnie's suck alien shaped 4-pack that sticks out even at his best , like everything else YOU don't know what aesthetics are

NO ONE is arguing Ronnie isn't more aesthetic than Yates who cares it means DICK only you think it does , Dorian NEVER won because he was aesthetic he won because of his superior combo of size , density , dryness , balance , proportion , posing and presentation and because he was complete , stick all your straw advantages up your ass they only mean something to you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: August 21, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »
\

its easy to see:

NO contest