Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91752 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #475 on: August 21, 2008, 06:35:27 PM »
Like every other shot Ronnie doesn't meet the criteria as well as Dorian old news , he has the best combo of what the judges are looking for

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #476 on: August 21, 2008, 06:47:02 PM »

thick keg waist,
shitty quads...what else is new? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #477 on: August 21, 2008, 06:51:54 PM »
no contest: Ronnie has the shape that gives him the look of a champion bodybuilder.

dorian has the shape that gives him the look of a refrigerator repair man.. :-\

trying to argue that dorian was more aesthetic than ronnie is like trying to argue that dorian was better than ronnie.

its not supported by anything in real life and its an opinion held by one or two idiots only..

oh wait... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: August 21, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »
thick keg waist,
shitty quads...what else is new? ::)

LMFAO thats what you have to offer? I can counter with Ronnie's shitty abs and pathetic calves , shall I continue? commit this to memory dummy All rounds are physique rounds so OVERALL despite his ' thick keg waist ' and ' shitty quads ' he still beats Ronnie in this and any other pose , because? all rounds are physique rounds , what that means moron NO matter what pose the judges assess Muscular size , Muscle density , Muscle dryness , Muscle balance , Muscle proportion , technical posing & presentation and while Ronnie may have a clear advantage is PARTS of this criteria as a WHOLE He doesn't beat Dorian on ALL of it  ;)

owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: August 21, 2008, 06:54:58 PM »
no contest: Ronnie has the shape that gives him the look of a champion bodybuilder.

dorian has the shape that gives him the look of a refrigerator repair man.. :-\

Shape  ::) Flex Wheeler's natural shape kills Ronnies , he never gained any ground on Dorian ever wonder why? Dorian doesn't need Ronnie's shape to beat him like he did the eight previous times you think a tad more size and better condition means anything to a man who wrote the book on both of them?

see clueless

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #480 on: August 21, 2008, 06:57:05 PM »
its not hard to see Yates getting KILLED in the aesthetics department, by Ronnie, Flex and Shawn:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: August 21, 2008, 06:59:02 PM »
its not hard to see Yates getting KILLED in the aesthetics department, by Ronnie, Flex and Shawn:

Thank you for proving my point dummy , what did aesthetics do for Shawn & Flex? thank you  ;)

Dorian crushed everyone because he was big , hard , dry and balanced that what the judges want , Ronnie got his ass handed to him in the aesthetics department as well and it didn't matter in his case either he didn't win because of that , much to learn dummy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: August 21, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »
All rounds are physique rounds

Dorian wins because all of the criteria is assessed in each and every single pose , muscle size , muscle density , muscle dryness , muscle proportion , muscle balance , posing , presentation , completeness are ALL judged at the exact same time in every single pose , so while Ronnie may have some advantages in PARTS of he criteria he doesn't beat Dorian in ALL of the criteria

Dorian was so far ahead of the competition in 1993 they didn't even need him in the muscularity round that never happened to Ronnie EVER in his career or anyone else on the Olympia stage that speaks VOLUMES of his completeness and dominance

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #483 on: August 21, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »
Thank you for proving my point dummy , what did aesthetics do for Shawn & Flex? thank you 

it would have given them the Mr. O. IF they were as wide and thick in the back as dorian.

LIKE RONNIE WAS..

lol

you just owned yourself.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #484 on: August 21, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »
Dorian crushed everyone because he was big , hard , dry and balanced that what the judges want , Ronnie got his ass handed to him in the aesthetics department as well and it didn't matter in his case either he didn't win because of that , much to learn dummy

sigh.

you have no clue do you?

Ronnie won because of his combo of aesthetics AND size, not one or the other you moron.

dorian won because he had a good back, but he was nothing special from the front.

great back, ho hum front.

same old story with dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: August 21, 2008, 07:18:32 PM »
it would have given them the Mr. O. IF they were as wide and thick in the back as dorian.

LIKE RONNIE WAS..

lol

you just owned yourself.

You act like thats the only advantage Dorian had on them , which highlights your ignorance once again , Ronnie 1999 isn't as hard or dry as Dorian , he isn't as big 257 VS 269 pounds he's NOT as complete as Dorian , he's not as balanced as Dorian , he still can't pose as good as Dorian , so much for your wider back and thicker back paper advantage which he wouldn't enjoy on Yates either , next.......

you just owned yourself dummy , no matter what you type , what paper advantages you come up with he will NEVER be as complete as Dorian , his torso length will never be like Yates , arm length , leg length , his calves will NEVER match his quads , his forearms will never match his biceps/triceps , etc , etc , etc

see ALL ROUNDS ARE PHYSIQUE ROUNDS  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: August 21, 2008, 07:21:08 PM »
sigh.

you have no clue do you?

Ronnie won because of his combo of aesthetics AND size, not one or the other you moron.

dorian won because he had a good back, but he was nothing special from the front.

great back, ho hum front.

same old story with dorian.

LMFAO I've read every single contest report from Ronnie's Olympia reign and NO WHERE does it claim he won because he was aesthetic , shut up with this nonsense

the comment in bold shows your blatant ignorance , recall all rounds are physique rounds , every pose Dorian still has advantages lol I'm still laughing at ho hum from the front when his ab-thigh and front latspread are among the best the sport has seen

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: August 21, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »
These shot are simply better than Ronnie based on the criteria

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #488 on: August 21, 2008, 08:55:41 PM »
These shot are simply better than Ronnie based on the criteria

the abs-and-thigh pose? Perhaps, but not the front double biceps, front lat spread, side chest, back double biceps, back lat spread, or most muscular pose.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #489 on: August 21, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
This shot is simply AMAZING. Ronnie NEVER had sunken cheeks like this! Extreme conditioning! Simply amazing

Team Yates

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #490 on: August 21, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »
This shot is simply AMAZING. Ronnie NEVER had sunken cheeks like this! Extreme conditioning! Simply amazing

One of the best Doz shots. The thing about Semenhole and company is that they just try to pretend that Yates was nothing at all and deserved nothing but last place everytime. Doz fans will all give Ronnie his props but just think that peak Doz pips him. One side is balanced and reasonable and the other seem like they are girlfriends of Ronnie and can't stop being bitchy.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #491 on: August 21, 2008, 09:04:49 PM »

God damn, I just love proving you nuthuggers wrong! ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #492 on: August 21, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »

LIKE RONNIE WAS..

lol

you just owned yourself.

One thing that must be said:

Dorian knew when to quit

Ronald has not yet proven this to himself

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #493 on: August 21, 2008, 09:12:17 PM »
One of the best Doz shots. The thing about Sir NeoSeminole and company is that they just try to pretend that Yates was nothing at all and deserved nothing but last place everytime. Doz fans will all give Ronnie his props but just think that peak Doz pips him. One side is balanced and reasonable and the other seem like they are girlfriends of Ronnie and can't stop being bitchy.

the thing about muscle worshipers like you is that you get so defensive that you attack anyone you perceive as a threat to your man crush. I never once acted like Dorian was undeserving of his wins or that he deserved last place. You must be confusing me with someone else.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #494 on: August 21, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »
damn, look at this b*tch's sunken cheeks. She must have even crazier conditioning than Dorian or Ronnie! ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #495 on: August 21, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »
the thing about muscle worshipers like you is that you get so defensive that you attack anyone you perceive as a threat to your man crush. I never once acted like Dorian was undeserving of his wins or that he deserved last place. You must be confusing me with someone else.

You're the phag who has made it his life's work to make thousands of posts about two guys in underwear. You're the one who spends all his time salivating over a black dude with his trunks in his ass. Seriously, you sound like a little bitch who is hot for her man the way you go on and on for hours a day, days a week, and weeks a year cheerleading for a middle-aged man in a thong. You have no place to point the finger at people about man crushes, unless you're pointing it at Ronnie's anus, to guide your tongue

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #496 on: August 21, 2008, 10:10:13 PM »
You're the phag who has made it his life's work to make thousands of posts about two guys in underwear. You're the one who spends all his time salivating over a black dude with his trunks in his ass. Seriously, you sound like a little bitch who is hot for her man the way you go on and on for hours a day, days a week, and weeks a year cheerleading for a middle-aged man in a thong. You have no place to point the finger at people about man crushes, unless you're pointing it at Ronnie's anus, to guide your tongue

aww, did I hurt your feelings? You sound like a bitter woman who just got told.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: August 22, 2008, 01:31:07 AM »
the abs-and-thigh pose? Perhaps, but not the front double biceps, front lat spread, side chest, back double biceps, back lat spread, or most muscular pose.

no perhaps about it , Dorian still has better balance & proportion , Ronnie still has a short torso in all poses , he still has arms to long for his torso , he still has long legs , his calves are still not in proportion with his with his quads , his forearms are still not in proportion with his biceps/triceps this is evident in every single pose

a concept you and Hulkster can't seem to grasp is all rounds are physique rounds , so even in poses you think Ronnie wins he still loses , despite having a narrower waist & hips and better biceps he still loses the front double biceps when all of the criteria is applied , judges take into account , overall muscular size , dryness , density , muscle balance , proportion , torso length , arm length in relation to the torso , leg length , proportion of the muscles in relation to each other , technical posing , presentation , so while Ronnie has some advantages in poses when everything is assessed he still doesn't meet the criteria as good as Dorian. your response is typical of your ignorance of how competitive bodybuilding is judged .

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2008, 01:50:11 AM »
This shot is truly awful. Less aesthetic than any shot of Yates.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: August 22, 2008, 03:21:48 AM »
This shot is truly awful. Less aesthetic than any shot of Yates.

indeed