Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91874 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #500 on: August 22, 2008, 04:47:53 AM »
LMFAO I've read every single contest report from Ronnie's Olympia reign and NO WHERE does it claim he won because he was aesthetic , shut up with this nonsense

you just don't get it do you? ::)

so, let me get this straight:

you think that 98/99 Ronnie had no aesthetic qualities just because you did not see it written down in a magazine? ???
 ::)

you really need to get your fucking head out of your quotes and starting using your own fucking eyes and brains:

this is aesthetics, size AND detail:

an effective combination of all three, something that the keg could never present so effectively: his fridge type physique by definition would not allow it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #501 on: August 22, 2008, 06:12:44 AM »
dorian is right on par with Ferrigno on aesthetics LOL

Ronnie is in a class far above both of them in that department, among all other departments.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #502 on: August 22, 2008, 06:13:58 AM »
look at that: dorian is a barrel with twigs.

quick question:

who is more aesthetic?: hahahhahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #503 on: August 22, 2008, 06:49:39 AM »
These shot are simply better than Ronnie based on the criteria

Better than Ronnie? You really think so? Anyway yes Dorian did have a few poses that he looked good in like the ab & thigh pose and the side triceps but an awful lot where he looked downright average.
The fact is without his wide back he would never have been Mr Olympia, he had a big gut, small arms which had very little separation and quads that appeared narrow from the front which also had very little separation, after 93 he really was a keg just a big block for a torso with limbs that got smaller and smaller. Truth is he had a very ugly physique which appeared decent at a lighter bodyweight but got worse and worse the bigger he got not unlike what happened to King Kamali.

How Dorian won so many Olympias is definitely a little suspect since he knew how to play the political game with the judges for example Steve Weinberger an IFBB pro judge who was befriended by Yates and Dorian stayed at his gym in Syosset, New York and lived there at Steve's house for the last few weeks prior to each Olympia. I mean come on in another sport that would be grounds for an investigation but Dorian got away with it and won the Olympia no matter how many bad muscle tears he had.

He had the ugliest physique of any Mr Olympia ever. He also took way too much GH to overcome his genetic limitations.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #504 on: August 22, 2008, 07:36:19 AM »
Anyway yes Dorian did have a few poses that he looked good in like the ab & thigh pose and the side triceps but an awful lot where he looked downright average. The fact is without his wide back he would never have been Mr Olympia, he had a big gut, small arms which had very little separation and quads that appeared narrow from the front which also had very little separation, after 93 he really was a keg just a big block for a torso with limbs that got smaller and smaller. Truth is he had a very ugly physique which appeared decent at a lighter bodyweight but got worse and worse the bigger he got not unlike what happened to King Kamali.

excellent post. very well said and very true.

ND is living in fantasy land.

thankfully, the rest of the bb community is not that stupid.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #505 on: August 22, 2008, 07:37:31 AM »
He had the ugliest physique of any Mr Olympia ever.

very true
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #506 on: August 22, 2008, 08:20:32 AM »
no perhaps about it , Dorian still has better balance & proportion , Ronnie still has a short torso in all poses , he still has arms to long for his torso , he still has long legs , his calves are still not in proportion with his with his quads , his forearms are still not in proportion with his biceps/triceps this is evident in every single pose

Ronnie has better muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, shape, and fullness. If you want to discuss proportion, Dorian's arms are smaller than his calves, his waist is too wide, his lower pecs overpower his upper pecs, and his calves are too big for his quads.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #507 on: August 22, 2008, 08:38:03 AM »
Dorian's arms are smaller than his calves, his waist is too wide, his lower pecs overpower his upper pecs, and his calves are too big for his quads.

but this is what ND is in complete denial over...

barrel with lots of twigs, even at his 95 "best" LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #508 on: August 22, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »
who was more aesthetic?: :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #509 on: August 22, 2008, 10:08:01 AM »
Ronnie has better muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, shape, and fullness.

of course he does.

what ND cannot understand is that its not just muscular size,

eg. dorian and ronnie at thier bests were the basically the same weight and height.

however, Ronnie has round full muscle bellies with great shape and narrow hips with a better taper.

dorian has ugly arm shape, quad shape, thick waist/hip and with an inferior taper.

ie worse aesthetics, less definition (except for the abs and calves).

its no wonder he gets owned in all the comparisons.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #510 on: August 22, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »
Better than Ronnie? You really think so? Anyway yes Dorian did have a few poses that he looked good in like the ab & thigh pose and the side triceps but an awful lot where he looked downright average.
The fact is without his wide back he would never have been Mr Olympia, he had a big gut, small arms which had very little separation and quads that appeared narrow from the front which also had very little separation, after 93 he really was a keg just a big block for a torso with limbs that got smaller and smaller. Truth is he had a very ugly physique which appeared decent at a lighter bodyweight but got worse and worse the bigger he got not unlike what happened to King Kamali.

How Dorian won so many Olympias is definitely a little suspect since he knew how to play the political game with the judges for example Steve Weinberger an IFBB pro judge who was befriended by Yates and Dorian stayed at his gym in Syosset, New York and lived there at Steve's house for the last few weeks prior to each Olympia. I mean come on in another sport that would be grounds for an investigation but Dorian got away with it and won the Olympia no matter how many bad muscle tears he had.

He had the ugliest physique of any Mr Olympia ever. He also took way too much GH to overcome his genetic limitations.

The fact without is back we would have never been Mr Olympia? lol this sentence ended me taken your point of view seriously and you posted selected pictures that prove NOTHING I could post dozens of Coleman looking like garbage as well , at HIS BEST pay attention to that statement at HIS BEST Dorian satisfies the criteria better than Ronnie does

and typical Ronnie guy excuse politics , what you failed to mention is Weinberger judged Dorian ONCE in his career and guess where he adjudicated him? second place , so much for that lame excuse , you people are the same idiots who claim 2001 Olympia was right on the money but Yates was ' politics ' lol see hypocrite

and I laughed out loud when I read ' genetic limitations ' you're one of those idiots who are just repeating what they read in magazines about Yates not having good genetics , nonsense his genetics were OUTSTANDING especially for building massive amounts of dense conditioned size , I've said it many times before its NOT a coinsidence that the average Coleman fan is just plain ignorant thanks for proving me right   ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: August 22, 2008, 04:45:08 PM »
you just don't get it do you? ::)

so, let me get this straight:

you think that 98/99 Ronnie had no aesthetic qualities just because you did not see it written down in a magazine? ???

you really need to get your fucking head out of your quotes and starting using your own fucking eyes and brains:

this is aesthetics, size AND detail:

an effective combination of all three, something that the keg could never present so effectively: his fridge type physique by definition would not allow it.

NO Ronnie wasn't aesthetic because the magazines said so , because he has an ugly physique thats why and I judged that with my own eyes , he lacking in two of the three ' aesthetics ' muscle , calves which he has none , and abdominals which protrude and are genetically odd shaped , you're the dummy who thinks small waist & hips means aesthetic it takes much more than that , with my OWN EYES dummy I compared Ronnie's physique to guys who really are aesthetic like Lee Labrada , Bob Paris and Frank Zane , Steve Reeves , Flex Wheeler , etc and came to that conclusion all my self  ;)

Again while Ronnie may be more 'a aesthetic ' than Dorian its not saying much its a paper advantage

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: August 22, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »
Ronnie has better muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, shape, and fullness. If you want to discuss proportion, Dorian's arms are smaller than his calves, his waist is too wide, his lower pecs overpower his upper pecs, and his calves are too big for his quads.

Ronnie at 247 pounds does NOT have better muscular bulk thats a lie , definition is conditioning you know dryness and density Dorian has that in spades , shape is subjective , Ronnie does have some better shaped muscle and so does Dorian , fullness isn't 247 pounds , and at his best his arms aren't smaller than his calves thats a nonsense , wide waist never hindered him just like Coleman's gut didn't hurt him , LMMFAO lower pecs overpower his upper , I'll just laugh at that one it could be worse he could have bitch tits  ;) and more nonsense calves to big for his quads , yet you'll over look Ronnie quads dominating his calves see hypocrite

at his best Dorian's balance & proportion are clearly better than Ronnie this includes the length of his legs in relation to his torso , the length of his arms in relation to his torso , the length of his torso in relation to his legs , his calves in relation to his quads , forearms in relation to his bicep/triceps , his hamstrings in relation to his quads when viewed in profile , biceps/triceps in relation to his deltoids , to quote and IFBB judge ' his symmetry is near perfect ' you can't counter this and it echo's Yates statement on having better balance than Ronnie and guess what? he an IFBB judge too  ;)

Condition & fullness , you know being bone dry & rock hard while maintaining high bodyweight Dorian again old news , I proved my point using quotes from an IFBB judge on this topic as well again you can't counter that either just deny it as usual

posing & presentation - Yates Ronnie can't even do mandatory poses technically , he looks awkward in the front lat spread a pose which should suit him , his side triceps & side chest more poses his structure isn't suited for he looks great in the most muscular and front & rear double biceps shots and the rear latspread but all rounds are physique rounds so while he may meet PART of the criteria better than Yates in these shots OVERALL he still loses them , ever wonder why Yates never lost the symmetry round? ever think about that? see All rounds are physique rounds and then you'll have your answer  ;) he destroyed The Sultan of Symmetry for a reason , he dominated everyone for a reason , I let you idiots in on that reason but pride and bias prevent you from admitting the truth , Dorian is the judging criteria

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: August 22, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »
but this is what ND is in complete denial over...

barrel with lots of twigs, even at his 95 "best" LOL

It so easy to fucking own you , it take no effort , same contest ....countdown to the excuses  ;)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #514 on: August 22, 2008, 06:01:30 PM »
dorian is right on par with Ferrigno on aesthetics LOL

Ronnie is in a class far above both of them in that department, among all other departments.

since when have asethetics mattered?

not since 1968 when zane beat arnold.

do you really think that ronnie won bc of his asethetics?

he won bc he was the biggest AND the best conditioned - same as yates did.

by the way, when ronnie was getting his assed destroyed, especially by dorian, his asethetics were much better than they were before he started winning the olympia.

OWNED.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #515 on: August 22, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »
why does yates completely lack striations?

E
E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #516 on: August 22, 2008, 06:22:01 PM »
Ronnie at 247 pounds does NOT have better muscular bulk thats a lie , definition is conditioning you know dryness and density Dorian has that in spades , shape is subjective , Ronnie does have some better shaped muscle and so does Dorian , fullness isn't 247 pounds , and at his best his arms aren't smaller than his calves thats a nonsense , wide waist never hindered him just like Coleman's gut didn't hurt him , LMMFAO lower pecs overpower his upper , I'll just laugh at that one it could be worse he could have bitch tits and more nonsense calves to big for his quads , yet you'll over look Ronnie quads dominating his calves see hypocrite

first of all, I was referring to Ronnie at the 03 Mr. Olympia. I've always maintained that was his best overall package. Anytime I talk about Ronnie beating Dorian, I'm referring to his 03 version. Second, 01 ASC Ronnie does have better muscular bulk. Name one muscle group besides waist and calves that Dorian was bigger. Ronnie had larger biceps, triceps, delts, pecs, glutes, and quads. Third, definition = separations and striations. Conditioning refers to the levels of body fat and water present in the body. Definition is the manifestation of conditioning. Fourth, shape may be subjective but so is bodybuilding. The universal consensus is that a narrow waist and small joints coupled with sweeping muscle bellies are more aesthetic than a blocky physique with flat muscles.

at his best Dorian's balance & proportion are clearly better than Ronnie this includes the length of his legs in relation to his torso , the length of his arms in relation to his torso , the length of his torso in relation to his legs , his calves in relation to his quads , forearms in relation to his bicep/triceps , his hamstrings in relation to his quads when viewed in profile , biceps/triceps in relation to his deltoids , to quote and IFBB judge ' his symmetry is near perfect ' you can't counter this and it echo's Yates statement on having better balance than Ronnie and guess what? he an IFBB judge too

I don't have to counter your quote b/c it doesn't compare both of them. Dorian can have "near perfect" symmetry but Ronnie's is still better. Let's look at the definition of symmetry.

Lee Hayward - http://www.leehayward.com/bodybuilding_terms.htm

"Symmetry - If you have good symmetry, you will have relatively wide shoulders, flaring lats, a small waist-hip structure, and generally small joints."

Dorian Yates - Flex, October 2006

"Symmetry means one side is shaped the same as the other side--its mirror image. Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ. Proportion is nothing more than the relativity of parts and has nothing to do with either symmetry or balance."

according to the criteria above, Ronnie has better symmetry than Dorian. You cannot counter this and guess what? Dorian is an IFBB judge too. ;)

Condition & fullness , you know being bone dry & rock hard while maintaining high bodyweight Dorian again old news , I proved my point using quotes from an IFBB judge on this topic as well again you can't counter that either just deny it as usual

I don't know what the point of this comment is. You never proved that Dorian had better fullness than Ronnie.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #517 on: August 22, 2008, 06:23:51 PM »
This is like another fucking truce thread.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #518 on: August 22, 2008, 06:39:44 PM »

E

typically, the bigger white bbers do not have striations.

they come in big and harder than the guys that are striated.

here is a list of guys who were big and hard, but no striated, but yet won shows agains guys that were more striated.  on that day, the judges chose, size, hardness, and dryness.

-dorian yates
-michael francois
-markus ruhl
-gunter (esp. when he beat ronnie)
-jay cutler

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #519 on: August 22, 2008, 06:54:28 PM »
typically, the bigger white bbers do not have striations.

they come in big and harder than the guys that are striated.

bullshit, that's like me saying:

"the bigger black bodybuilders don't have density."

"they come in big and more striated than the guys that are harder."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: August 22, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »
first of all, I was referring to Ronnie at the 03 Mr. Olympia. I've always maintained that was his best overall package. Anytime I talk about Ronnie beating Dorian, I'm referring to his 03 version. Second, 01 ASC Ronnie does have better muscular bulk. Name one muscle group besides waist and calves that Dorian was bigger. Ronnie had larger biceps, triceps, delts, pecs, glutes, and quads. Third, definition = separations and striations. Conditioning refers to the levels of body fat and water present in the body. Definition is the manifestation of conditioning. Fourth, shape may be subjective but so is bodybuilding. The universal consensus is that a narrow waist and small joints coupled with sweeping muscle bellies are more aesthetic than a blocky physique with flat muscles.

I don't have to counter your quote b/c it doesn't compare both of them. Dorian can have "near perfect" symmetry but Ronnie's is still better. Let's look at the definition of symmetry.

Lee Hayward - http://www.leehayward.com/bodybuilding_terms.htm

"Symmetry - If you have good symmetry, you will have relatively wide shoulders, flaring lats, a small waist-hip structure, and generally small joints."

"Symmetry means one side is shaped the same as the other side--its mirror image. Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ. Proportion is nothing more than the relativity of parts and has nothing to do with either symmetry or balance."

according to the criteria above, Ronnie has better symmetry than Dorian. You cannot counter this and guess what? Dorian is an IFBB judge too. ;)

I don't know what the point of this comment is. You never proved that Dorian had better fullness than Ronnie.

I don't care what you were referring to , you're flat out wrong 03 isn't his best everyone knows this with the exception of you , a common theme. I agree 01 doesn't have better muscular bulk HOWEVER all that extra bulk came at the expense of his personal best balance & proportion , density & dryness hence why NO ONE considers 2003 his best showings

and muscular bulk doesn't refer to who has bigger parts Dorian was MASSIVE everywhere all over his physique and the sum of bigger parts don't amount to the greater whole in terms of muscular balance , what good is a bunch of mixed and matched parts? parts that don't have great proportion from one muscle to the next

Definition is part are parcel of CONDITIONING stop trying play with words , conditioning muscle density & dryness , one can't have highly defined muscles without being dry and hard definition is a by-product of low bodyfat and water levels , I've said this before when guys come in out of shape they don't say he was lacking in definition its an outdtated term thats not used anymore

and you'll get no argument from me Ronnie is more ' aesthetic ' than Yates , however its NOT an advantage of any sorts and he's not even in the league of aesthetic bodybuilders I already mentioned

And symmetry my stupid friend is a term that covers both relative clavicle width narrow waist & hips AND muscular balance & proportion its called the symmetry round however they don't just look for a guy with a small waist & hips and wide clavicles they also look for what I mentioned above , torso length , arm length , upper & lower body balance etc , etc , etc  and Dorian said he has better balance DIRECTLY compared to Ronnie so much for your claims AGAIN , like I said dummy Ronnie may have advantages in PARTS of the criteria i.e. narrower waist & hips ( I'm not sure his clavicles are wider than Yates ) however as a whole Dorian beats him in muscle proportion from one to another , torso length , upper & lower balance , etc , etc , etc so again while Ronnie may have an advantage in PART of the criteria when EVERYTHING is assessed he still lags behind Dorian because ALL ROUNDS ARE SYMMETRY ROUNDS

Dorian at 260 pounds withe equal or if NOT better density & dryness is fuller than Ronnie don't mistake being soft and full with what the judges are looking for , easy 260 pounds of dense hard muscle is fuller than 247 pounds

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: August 22, 2008, 07:01:24 PM »

E

He had plenty of them , just not as much as others its call GENETICS ( Neo  ;) ) he had striated pecs , lower lats , triceps , glutes , delts , traps . obiques , intercostals , spinal erectors

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: August 22, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »

since when have asethetics mattered?

not since 1968 when zane beat arnold.

do you really think that ronnie won bc of his asethetics?

he won bc he was the biggest AND the best conditioned - same as yates did.

by the way, when ronnie was getting his assed destroyed, especially by dorian, his asethetics were much better than they were before he started winning the olympia.

OWNED.

They don't matter its one of these paper advantages these idiots cling to for dear life , like ' taper ' Ronnie has a better taper so what it does zero for him in the ab-thigh or front latspread

and great point about Ronnie being more aesthetic when he faced Yates lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #523 on: August 22, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »
I don't care what you were referring to , you're flat out wrong 03 isn't his best everyone knows this with the exception of you , a common theme. I agree 01 doesn't have better muscular bulk HOWEVER all that extra bulk came at the expense of his personal best balance & proportion , density & dryness hence why NO ONE considers 2003 his best showings

::) ::) ::)

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Steve Blechman - MD, Febrary 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

John Hansen, 2x Mr. Natural Universe and Mr. Natural Olympia - Personal Website

"It would be safe to say that [Ronnie Coleman] presented a physique that has never been seen by the bodybuilding world ever before. Competing at an incredibly massive 287 pounds, Ronnie destroyed the competition with a physique that could not possibly be equaled."

Ryan Mackie - A Fan Perspective: My 2003 Olympia Experience (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Everyone could see that at 287 pounds this was Ronnie's night and that he was back on top of his game and furthermore bodybuilding had just seen the bar of excellence raised even further. Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further leaving all his competitors wonder what they have to do to now catch Ronnie Coleman, let alone beat him."

Shawn Ray – 2003 Year in Review (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

Dorian Yates – PBW Radio Interview

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]." (referring to the judges' propensity to reward mass)

and muscular bulk doesn't refer to who has bigger parts Dorian was MASSIVE everywhere all over his physique and the sum of bigger parts don't amount to the greater whole in terms of muscular balance , what good is a bunch of mixed and matched parts? parts that don't have great proportion from one muscle to the next

muscular bulk refers to the size of the muscles. Dorian had a larger skeletal frame but smaller muscle groups overall.

Definition is part are parcel of CONDITIONING stop trying play with words , conditioning muscle density & dryness , one can't have highly defined muscles without being dry and hard definition is a by-product of low bodyfat and water levels , I've said this before when guys come in out of shape they don't say he was lacking in definition its an outdtated term thats not used anymore

conditioning and definition may go hand in hand, but they are not the same. The purpose of one is to display the other. When a bodybuilder is well conditioned, people say "look at those separations and striations. He must have very low body fat and water levels." They don't say "look at that conditioning. He must have separations and striations."

and you'll get no argument from me Ronnie is more ' aesthetic ' than Yates , however its NOT an advantage of any sorts and he's not even in the league of aesthetic bodybuilders I already mentioned

better muscle shape is an advantage in bodybuilding.

And symmetry my smart friend is a term that covers both relative clavicle width narrow waist & hips AND muscular balance & proportion its called the symmetry round however they don't just look for a guy with a small waist & hips and wide clavicles they also look for what I mentioned above , torso length , arm length , upper & lower body balance etc , etc , etc  and Dorian said he has better balance DIRECTLY compared to Ronnie so much for your claims AGAIN , like I said dummy Ronnie may have advantages in PARTS of the criteria i.e. narrower waist & hips ( I'm not sure his clavicles are wider than Yates ) however as a whole Dorian beats him in muscle proportion from one to another , torso length , upper & lower balance , etc , etc , etc so again while Ronnie may have an advantage in PART of the criteria when EVERYTHING is assessed he still lags behind Dorian because ALL ROUNDS ARE SYMMETRY ROUNDS

yawn, read the definition for balance which Dorian himself provided. ;)

"Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other"

the only way to determine who has better balance is to individually weigh both halves of the body. Since this is impossible, Dorian is speaking out of his ass if he thinks he has better balance.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #524 on: August 22, 2008, 07:17:42 PM »
bullshit, that's like me saying:

"the bigger black bodybuilders don't have density."

"they come in big and more striated than the guys that are harder."

what i said has nothing to do with skin color or black bbers, but just the facts.

yates, francois, etc. were not straited, but managed great success being harder and dryer than the guys they beat.