Author Topic: The King 3 days out..  (Read 29847 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: It's me (The King) @ 4 weeks out.. A-Game is here!
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2008, 09:09:46 AM »
bring this back!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »
Thanks for posting up pics, and good luck in your show King.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2008, 10:10:05 AM »
Thanks for posting up pics, and good luck in your show King.

lol.  WTF is going on in your avatar?
w

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2008, 10:10:41 AM »
Alicia M.:  Thanks sweetie.. Both Barb. and I miss you too. I'll see if I can get her to come in for a few words. See you in Vegas.

smaul:  Thanks.. I stopped deadlifting 800 pounds off the floor and wore a weight belt ALL THE TIME. I also stopped training abs and it did the job.

webcke:  I try to bring something special each and everytime I pose on a stage. That routine was fun and the crowd really gotinto it.

wes:  I'm suffering.. Trust me. I see improvements as each day passes. Still 100% on track and still a lot more to go.

BigAnt:  Will do my friend. NY gyms are very hardcore and there are a lot of meatheads... I still miss Tyson's Gold's.. Too many good memories.

michael arvilla:  I'm on track to do just that.

CQ:  No sweat.. It was time to put myself back out there so fans can see the transformation and get inspired.. Because your comments do inspire me and I thank you all.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2008, 12:42:49 PM »
King some questions:

1.  Favorite Bodybuilder of Past and Present
2.  Least Favorite not named Shawn  ;D
3.  Favorite bodybuilding food
4.  Favorite Cheat food
5.  Favorite Excercise
6.  Least favorite excercise
7.  Best bodypart
8.  Music you listen to when working out
9.  Best part of Bodybuilding
10. Worst part of bodybuilding

Word association ( First thing that comes to mind when you see the following )

1. Milos Sarcev
2. Shawn Ray
3. Ronnie Coleman
4. Jay Cutler
5. Craig Titus
6. Bob Chick
7. 2008 Atlantic City Champion
8. 2008 Mr O. Champion

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2008, 03:29:55 PM »
WOW, that is cool.  I hope King has time to answer those.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2008, 07:23:17 PM »
1.  Favorite Bodybuilder of Past and Present (Lee Haney)
2.  Least Favorite not named Shawn (Shawn Ray)
3.  Favorite bodybuilding food (Steak)
4.  Favorite Cheat food (Brick Oven Pizza)
5.  Favorite Excercise (Squats)
6.  Least favorite excercise (Anything Abs)
7.  Best bodypart (Shoulders and or back)
8.  Music you listen to when working out (Metal)
9.  Best part of Bodybuilding (Being a freak)
10. Worst part of bodybuilding (drugs)

Word association ( First thing that comes to mind when you see the following )

1. Milos Sarcev (Smart)
2. Shawn Ray (selfish)
3. Ronnie Coleman (the best)
4. Jay Cutler (successful)
5. Craig Titus (sad)
6. Bob Chick (bodybuilder)
7. 2008 Atlantic City Champion (shredded)
8. 2008 Mr O. Champion (Cutler)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2008, 07:29:52 PM »
Yo, King can you post some more pics??

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2008, 08:05:40 PM »
KING KAMALI WHY U NAME NOT ON ATALNTIC CITY POST RON AVIDON JUST POST ON G&0???
w

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »
True story about King..

There is King Kamali--The IFBB Bpdybuilder...sure, a bit cocky, (you gotta be to make it in this crazy sport) abrassive with Titus/Farah (they started it, King just defended his ground) and tells people like it is (any publicity is good publicity)...Than there is King Kamali the person, father-husband, good friend and loyal to his fan base...At the Night of the Champions/before the NY Pro took over, I was there with an
ex-girlfriend and her son, the ex's son drew a picture of King the night before. So we see King around the corner of the Beacon Theatere, the boy and I talk to King, and he gives the picture he drew to King, King says thank you and talks to the kid/me for a while, admires the picture (he did a great job for a 12 year old) and King tells us to meet up with him after the night show...We go to the dressing roon where King and Chic are sharing after the finals, King takes the T Micheal shirt off his back, autographs for the kid and engage in more converstaion with him, Chic joins in, we say good bye and thank you...The kid was very excited and the shirt hangs on his wall soon as we get home....Fast forward to the Arnold Classic, 10 months later, me, the ex, and her son go, we see King and Chic at the finals banquet, inline for food, King remembers the boy's name and says...Hey Taylor, how are you, still got my shirt"  Taylor is again, excited and Bob than talks to him, remembers his name also...we all talk for a while and say good bye.  Millions of people are met and gone by, but King remembered this boy's name...I don't see this girl any more, but I do run into her cousin, and he told me the T Micheal shirt is still hanging up on Taylor's wall, in his room...

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2008, 11:41:54 AM »
Did you hear Shawn Ray dissing you on the MD Forum under No Bull Radio?? He said you'll be lucky if you get in the top 10 with the like's of Freeman, Charles, Richerdson, Jackson, Melvin and a couple of Persian or Arabic/American bodybuilders, what do you think??

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2008, 03:46:12 PM »

Shawn Ray claims King will be out of the top 10, but if he is wrong, and King places very high, I expect Shawn to give King his dues.   

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »
True story about King..

There is King Kamali--The IFBB Bpdybuilder...sure, a bit cocky, (you gotta be to make it in this crazy sport) abrassive with Titus/Farah (they started it, King just defended his ground) and tells people like it is (any publicity is good publicity)...Than there is King Kamali the person, father-husband, good friend and loyal to his fan base...At the Night of the Champions/before the NY Pro took over, I was there with an
ex-girlfriend and her son, the ex's son drew a picture of King the night before. So we see King around the corner of the Beacon Theatere, the boy and I talk to King, and he gives the picture he drew to King, King says thank you and talks to the kid/me for a while, admires the picture (he did a great job for a 12 year old) and King tells us to meet up with him after the night show...We go to the dressing roon where King and Chic are sharing after the finals, King takes the T Micheal shirt off his back, autographs for the kid and engage in more converstaion with him, Chic joins in, we say good bye and thank you...The kid was very excited and the shirt hangs on his wall soon as we get home....Fast forward to the Arnold Classic, 10 months later, me, the ex, and her son go, we see King and Chic at the finals banquet, inline for food, King remembers the boy's name and says...Hey Taylor, how are you, still got my shirt"  Taylor is again, excited and Bob than talks to him, remembers his name also...we all talk for a while and say good bye.  Millions of people are met and gone by, but King remembered this boy's name...I don't see this girl any more, but I do run into her cousin, and he told me the T Micheal shirt is still hanging up on Taylor's wall, in his room...

That's a cool story. It's good to hear about a kid meeting his hero and not being disappointed.

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2008, 08:26:35 PM »
Yeah, it was like Xmas for the kid...more stories like this should be told-made...brings integrity into the sport!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »
I could care less what that dumb-ass fucktard Shawn Gay says about me. Here is my prediction about the AC: I WILL PLACE IN THE TOP 30 AND SHAWN GAY WILL STILL BE BALD! There you go fellas.. The King's predictions. Now, one to things that matter. I just got back from Charleston South Carolina where I guest Posed at the Excalibur BB Championships. I was 261 lbs. on stage and rocked the fucking house. I am almost ready.. almost. Disgusted and I tried out an amazing new method of filling/drying out with the "orange" powder and we are both very happy with the results. Now it's time to drop the hammer and get stupid shredded. At 255 I will be ready for battle.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »
I love the positive board!

Good luck King.
It seems that you are the one exciting thing that can bring attention to the Olympia.
Barely any buzz, last years' buzz was off the chart.
  Looking forward to running into you one of these days and get pic with you.

Sandra

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »
King what kind of weight were you using for those pullups?

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2008, 05:47:04 PM »
Yea fuck Shawn Ray!!!

I'm being real now. Obviously homie has some jealousy issues with you or he wouldn't be talking about you, you think he would respond if Ken Jone's dissed him?? Your looking sick and will definitely make the top 6, maybe even higher!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2008, 06:14:03 PM »
I could care less what that dumb-ass fucktard Shawn Gay says about me. Here is my prediction about the AC: I WILL PLACE IN THE TOP 30 AND SHAWN GAY WILL STILL BE BALD! There you go fellas.. The King's predictions. Now, one to things that matter. I just got back from Charleston South Carolina where I guest Posed at the Excalibur BB Championships. I was 261 lbs. on stage and rocked the fucking house. I am almost ready.. almost. Disgusted and I tried out an amazing new method of filling/drying out with the "orange" powder and we are both very happy with the results. Now it's time to drop the hammer and get stupid shredded. At 255 I will be ready for battle.

Um I don't believe it till I see pics.  ::)  ;D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2008, 07:02:08 PM »
Guest posing on 48 hours of zero carbs and no diuretics. Conditioning is right on for 3 weeks out and size is right there with the best. Now, it's time to shred it up to crazy proportions. The AC Line-Up is deep so I know what needs to be done. I'll post 2 week out pics later this week and there should be a noticable change especially in the quads/hams/and glutes. Remember fellas.. It's not about beating the others, it's about coming in at my best. Let these ass clowns talk about "placings".. Be at your best and you can't be denied. More to come ;)

img][/img]

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »
Man your getting back to the basics, your not trying to take every supplement out there, your not trying to do the heaviest deadlift, bench-press, squat out there. Your midsection (while not perfect yet) is much improved!!. Your starting to get back to the basics and your not chasing a pipe dream anymore. Your physique is pretty sick, maybe not Flex Wheeler or Kevin Levrone like, but definitely better then 85% of the BB out there. Word of advice: If the judges don't reward your improvement's, hard work, and your readjustment to become a more mainstream super-heavyweight freakthen they're fucking blind, I and many other fan's will be Super Pissed, your doing the right thing, GOOD LUCK.

P.S. You will definitely be the biggest most ripped BB in this show, just like Cutler will be at the "O". And if history has anything to do with the placing's;s you should get too 5 simply because you will be the biggest, most ripped and improved.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »
Yea fuck Shawn Ray!!!

I'm being real now. Obviously homie has some jealousy issues with you or he wouldn't be talking about you, you think he would respond if Ken Jone's dissed him?? Your looking sick and will definitely make the top 6, maybe even higher!!

Shawn would respond if anyone dissed him. I truly doubt Shawn is jealous of King... don't just take King's side because Shawn isn't here on this.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »
King in that ab/thigh pose your waist definitely looks alot smaller, and the back poses look great.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2008, 09:38:09 PM »
True story about King..

Mean Joe King..LOL! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc0izCGKxP8

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2008, 10:04:22 PM »
 :)