Author Topic: Shamra BUSTED for using Photoshopped pics  (Read 8650 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Shamra BUSTED for using Photoshopped pics
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2008, 09:04:41 AM »
I would not even know how to resize a picture. I have always ask people to do these things for me.
I would not need to change Nasser's body as it is truly perfect. Allah smiles at his beauty.
I understand a dark man is not something that NastySissydiety will tolerate as his computer only have thousand of pictures of Arnold and Yates

Busted if you didn't do it you had someone do it for you

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 09:06:26 AM »
Nasser was born and raised in Germany and now lives in California. 100% western civilization.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2008, 09:07:17 AM »
  "Sharma" is arguably the only poster in this board's history that melts down at each and every single post. It is incredible. The dude must have aged 10 years since he joined Getbig a year ago due to the constant state of high systolic blood pressure he has experienced from that time since. He keeps repeating the same shit about how Dorian was a racist and committed racial violence, even though I have already proved him wrong with facts several times over. Hey, Sharma, repeating a lie several times over does not make it true, as Bertrand Russel would say - another Brit just to piss you off. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2008, 09:07:43 AM »
Nasser was born and raised in Germany and now lives in California. 100% western civilization.

Right he's a halfbreed and he doesn't even follow Islam , a trader to his Arab roots

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »
  "Sharma" is arguably the only poster in this board's history that melts down at each and every single post. It is incredible. The dude must have aged 10 years since he joined Getbig a year ago due to the constant state of high systolic blood pressure he has experienced from that time since. He keeps repeating the same shit about how Dorian was a racist and committed racial violence, even though I have already proved him wrong with facts several times over. Hey, Sharma, repeating a lie several times over does not make it true, as Bertrand Russel would say - another Brit just to piss you off. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Half Arab half Amazing LMFAO

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2008, 09:11:10 AM »
Right he's a halfbreed and he doesn't even follow Islam , a trader to his Arab roots

I believe his father is egyptian (probably a muslim), but I highly doubt that Nasser would call himself a muslim.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
Half Arab half Amazing LMFAO

This is true. He speak seven languages, win many prize (was robbed by the convicted racist drug addict ) and is now a comfortable millionaire enjoying retirement. He has a masters degree. YOU have nothing. You don't even have a job. Compared to my Nasser you are nothing, less than a bug on a lump of dogshit. You are so unimportant that for to even dream to criticize Nasser is a joke.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »
This is true. He speak seven languages, win many prize (was robbed by the convicted racist drug addict ) and is now a comfortable millionaire enjoying retirement. He has a masters degree. YOU have nothing. You don't even have a job. Compared to my Nasser you are nothing, less than a bug on a lump of dogshit. You are so unimportant that for to even dream to criticize Nasser is a joke.

He's also a convicted felon as well  ;)  a failed bodybuilder and he's been reduced to selling his used undies online , sounds like a real success

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2008, 09:15:21 AM »

He's probably not even circumcised. I'm sure that would be a turn off to Sharma and he might even stop ordering Nasser's soiled underwear because he's not into Allah unapproved cock! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2008, 09:16:38 AM »
  He's probably not even circumcised. I'm sure that would be a turn off to Sharma and he might even stop ordering Nasser's soiled underwear because he's not into Allah unapproved cock! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lmfao who's gayer him or Earl?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2008, 09:19:09 AM »

Its funny you talk of homosexuality so much. Homosexuality is a disease of the West and you are a single man.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2008, 09:19:33 AM »

Earl, no doubt. At least "Sharma" is highly aggressive and that's a masculine trait, while Earl is passive and gentle. The love for the cock is equally passionate in both cases, so it's hard to choose. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
Its funny you talk of homosexuality so much. Homosexuality is a disease of the West and you are a single man.

LMFAO your posts are heavily latent with surpressed homosexuality I don't refer to other men as ' beautiful '  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2008, 09:21:27 AM »
exactly Sharma, these "peoples" jealousy of Nasser know no bounds.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2008, 09:23:07 AM »

Jealous of what? he never won the Olympia , He never beat Yates , He couldn't beat Ronnie , he's a wife beater , he sells used underwear what is there to be jealous of , please elaborate on this

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2008, 09:23:52 AM »
  Earl, no doubt. At least "Sharma" is highly aggressive and that's a masculine trait, while Earl is passive and gentle. The love for the cock is equally passionate in both cases, so it's hard to choose. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl is weird always talking about facial beauty as part of the judging criteria lol

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »
LMFAO your posts are heavily latent with surpressed homosexuality I don't refer to other men as ' beautiful '  ;)

Again, just like SUCKMYMUSCLE(Cigaretteman) you are a single man who seem to be obsessed with and expert upon homosexuality. You are transparent and like most emasculated Western males, you are like a woman. You take the woman's role in your culture and mind now. This is why you don't work nastysissy diety, except you have no husband.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2008, 09:26:16 AM »
Again, just like SUCKMYMUSCLE(Cigaretteman) you are a single man who seem to be obsessed with and expert upon homosexuality. You are transparent and like most emasculated Western males, you are like a woman. You take the woman's role in your culture and mind now. This is why you don't work nastysissy diety, except you have no husband.

The Wizard of missing backs , watch me make my back disappear

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2008, 09:27:44 AM »
LOL. A team of Viennese psychiatrists couldn't even begin to help you, my friend.  :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2008, 09:28:51 AM »

Exatly my friend. People like you are the golden Americans. You can say well done and give the respect deserved to such a great. I feel sad for Nasty diet as he is incapable of being happy for someone else, he is bitter and twisted that this great man, with a great brain too , is everything he isn't. ND's failed life fuels his jealousy, anger and resentment at the amazing Nasser.

Sad, so very sad.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »
Exatly my friend. People like you are the golden Americans. You can say well done and give the respect deserved to such a great. I feel sad for Nasty diet as he is incapable of being happy for someone else, he is bitter and twisted that this great man, with a great brain too , is everything he isn't. ND's failed life fuels his jealousy, anger and resentment at the amazing Nasser.

Sad, so very sad.
yes thank you sir, they can't stand that fact that even though the racist biased "judges" ripped off rightly won titles from Nasser he continues to persevere and maintain a massive shredded 300 pound physique when their heroes shrink to a skinny/fat 210 with rotted teeth.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2008, 09:34:02 AM »
Hehe. I think such mutual c*cksucking would be considered 'homosexuality,' Sharma.   8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2008, 09:41:36 AM »
yes thank you sir, they can't stand that fact that even though the racist biased "judges" ripped off rightly won titles from Nasser he continues to persevere and maintain a massive shredded 300 pound physique when their heroes shrink to a skinny/fat 210 with rotted teeth.
Absolutely. The racism inherent in the judges lives on in the atrophied minds of the pumpkinheads . They will worship their idols only becuase they are white. Never do they mind the rotting teeth, the leatherface skin and truck driver gut of their hero Yates. They burn with fury, anger and envy at the sight of a real man, 300lbs with ripped abdominals. You sir are a great man, a man of truth, honor and integrity. If only more were like you.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2008, 09:47:23 AM »

Ha ha ha...your meltdowns are amusing. Keep them up. Let's break down your situation, shall we? The reason why you are so angry is because Arabs, as a people, have been reduced to insignificance by the West's technological and military might. It pisses you off that we don't stone women because they decide to show their ankles in public, and that we are mostly atheistics or agnostic and don't follow Allah, and yet we have built socities of abundant material wealth and power that far surpasses anything your God-fearing people ever accomplished. You can't stand the fact that we, the infidels, live longer, are wealthier and generally happier than you are, because all this success should be going to the people who follow Allah and not to the infidels like us. If your God didn't make you as powerful as the infidels, then in your hearts of hearts you fear that your God doesen't exist, or that you are not his chosen ones but us the infidels. It makes you feel humiliated and powerless to have our women piloting jet fighters and killing your bravest male warriors. You feel emasculated. I understand.

It is all about the feeling of emasculation you Arabs feel, isn't it? This is why you want to badly to see Arabs prevailing over Westerners, and why you make such a big deal of a part Arab losing a bodybuilding contest to a Western man who is not a chauvinist and does not follow your dogmatic theism and comes from a civilization that does not live in the medieval world that the Sharia commands you to live in. I mean, if you can't beat the West that makes you feel so emasculated and powerless economically, technologically and militarilly and also even in lesser things like bodybuilding, then it means that you truly suck and are inferior to the West in everything, and your inferiority complex goes berzerker. Sharma, your emasculation and inferiority complex is evident every time you post. For how long will you continue pretending that your hatred for Dorian has to do with bodybuilding and not with ethnic/racial/ reasons, and that the real reason why you hate him so much is because Dorian took away the possibility of Arabs shinning even at something as little as bodybuilding, which is to much to bear given that your people has already been defeated in the economic, technological and military fronts? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE