Author Topic: Shamra BUSTED for using Photoshopped pics  (Read 8660 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Shamra BUSTED for using Photoshopped pics
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2008, 05:42:57 PM »
its no suprise why he won't post in the truce thread anymore.

lost so badly he won't go near it.

seriously - when your only argument left is that all visuals of Ronnie are faked (which they are not of course) you know you have been owned about as badly as you can get..

I lost dick to you or any other dummy thats posts there , I crushed you and your idiotic ' argument '

I stopped posting on their because I beat you plain & simple , I posted not one , not two but three quotes from Ronnie saying he couldn't beat Dorian , case closed , end of story .........next

you tried everything in your power plus knowingly using photoshopped pics which Kevin Horton busted you doing LMFAO

and my argument dummy hasn't changed one iota , Dorian would beat Dorian because he has better balance & proportion , density & dryness , can either match or surpass Ronnie in muscle bulk and he has better posing and presentation oh not to mention he's more complete , you couldn't touch this before and you can't touch it now , I stopped posting because I proved everything I just typed and you've done ZERO all your photoshopped pics and the quote you made up did NOTHING for you , you're an idiot and I own your mind , you follow ME around from thread to thread , I don't follow you  ;) I posted Hulkster lost the Truce thread and like the follower you are you posted I ran away like your fake pics and made up quotes I fucking own you kid

you're not in my league and keep following me because everyone can see for themselves I own your mind  ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »
Amazing how bodybuilders such as Nasser and Ronnie are allegedly "owning" Yates, when they failed to ever defeat him in his entire career.  Yup, that's one hell of an owning!  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2008, 05:54:09 PM »
Amazing how bodybuilders such as Nasser and Ronnie are allegedly "owning" Yates, when they failed to ever defeat him in his entire career.  Yup, that's one hell of an owning! 

lmfao great logic Dorian according to dummy Hulkster is the most overrated bodybuilder of ALL-TIME yet he managed to gain the respect of all of his contemporaries , a man who Ronni Coleman said on many occasions he couldn't beat even if its not true  he respects Yates for a reason

Sure some guys look ' better ' than Yates in one or two poses when he was at his worse however when all things were assessed there was a reason Yates always came out on top even if the dummies can't see it

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2008, 05:57:24 PM »
Amazing how bodybuilders such as Nasser and Ronnie are allegedly "owning" Yates, when they failed to ever defeat him in his entire career.  Yup, that's one hell of an owning!  

um. you obviously never saw the improvements Ronnie made from when he faced dorian in the mid 90's to his peak as Mr. Olympia..

compare: just as an example of many:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2008, 05:58:32 PM »

pretty sure only a phaggot with a womans touch for detail would be able or willing to scout out the differences in the 2 pics

;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2008, 06:00:10 PM »
I lost dick to you or any other dummy thats posts there , I crushed you and your idiotic ' argument '

I stopped posting on their because I beat you plain & simple , I posted not one , not two but three quotes from Ronnie saying he couldn't beat Dorian , case closed , end of story .........next

you tried everything in your power plus knowingly using photoshopped pics which Kevin Horton busted you doing LMFAO

and my argument dummy hasn't changed one iota , Dorian would beat Dorian because he has better balance & proportion , density & dryness , can either match or surpass Ronnie in muscle bulk and he has better posing and presentation oh not to mention he's more complete , you couldn't touch this before and you can't touch it now , I stopped posting because I proved everything I just typed and you've done ZERO all your photoshopped pics and the quote you made up did NOTHING for you , you're an idiot and I own your mind , you follow ME around from thread to thread , I don't follow you  ;) I posted Hulkster lost the Truce thread and like the follower you are you posted I ran away like your fake pics and made up quotes I fucking own you kid

you're not in my league and keep following me because everyone can see for themselves I own your mind  ;)

meltdown.

pics still not photoshopped BTW.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »
um. you obviously never saw the improvements Ronnie made from when he faced dorian in the mid 90's to his peak as Mr. Olympia..

compare the dumb ass Hulkster throwing up pics from 1995 LMFAO try 1996/1997 when he was around 250 pounds , granted not as hard or dry as 98 but still a LOT better than the pics you posted

See strawman then see failure you should be able to find your way you've been there plenty of times

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2008, 06:04:03 PM »
meltdown.

pics still not photoshopped BTW.

yeah I thought so  ;) no intelligent retort for a very good reason indicative of all your posts on the truce thread

and you have and knowingly have posted photoshopped pics and I busted you making up a quote as well

;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2008, 06:22:32 PM »

The fact still remains, Ronnie NEVER beat Yates.  In as much as photos are subjective, that fact can't be disputed. I have always recognized the improvment Ronnie made when he won in 1998; however, I would still contend that had Dorian returned for one more round in 1998, he would have won once again regardless.  If Ronnie barely slid by a less than best Flex Wheeler on the score sheets in 98, he would have been defeated handily by Yates.  One can dispute the appropriatness of such a hypothetical decision, but judging history up to that point in time indicates that such an outcome would have been likely.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »
The fact still remains, Ronnie NEVER beat Yates.  In as much as photos are subjective, that fact can't be disputed. I have always recognized the improvment Ronnie made when he won in 1998; however, I would still contend that had Dorian returned for one more round in 1998, he would have won once again regardless.  If Ronnie barely slid by a less than best Flex Wheeler on the score sheets in 98, he would have been defeated handily by Yates.  One can dispute the appropriatness of such a hypothetical decision, but judging history up to that point in time indicates that such an outcome would have been likely.

Your point of view coincides with Ronnies

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2008, 06:27:18 PM »
Like Hulkster and the Coleman ball-lickers were busted for using photoshopped pics so is Sharma lmfao its pretty bad when you have to work pics to prove your point , RocketSwitch exposes these dummies

Wizard of truth my ass ........next

::) earth shattering news

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »
::) earth shattering news

It got your attention  ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »
Speaking of "ownings", remember when Ronnie got owned by this guy .....

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »
Your point of view coincides with Ronnies

who cares?

Ronnie has said lots of things that are total bullshit.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
who cares?

So, if Ronnie were to state that he would in fact beat Yates, you would take such a claim with a grain of salt also? 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »
Speaking of "ownings", remember when Ronnie got owned by this guy .....

and remember when dorian looked like Greg Kovacs LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2008, 06:54:42 PM »
who cares?

yeah its bullshit when it crushes your opinion but its not when it works for you lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »
So, if Ronnie were to state that he would in fact beat Yates, you would take such a claim with a grain of salt also? 

you miss the whole point.

Ronnie beating yates is supported by all the visuals.

claims that are clearly not are bullshit.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2008, 06:57:51 PM »
you miss the whole point.

Ronnie beating yates is supported by all the visuals.

claims that are clearly not are bullshit.

Its not supported by shit , just like Ronnie's calves according to your interpretation of the ' visuals ' are more detailed than Dorians ever were LMFAO

you see what you want to see the visuals coupled with judges assessments prove Yates has clear advantages in the judging criteria , old news

the visuals confirm Dorian has better muscle balance & proportion ( at his best dummy pay attention ) it shows he has better density & dryness , better posing & presentation ,etc , etc , etc

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »
Its not supported by shit

oh yeah, I forgot all the Ronnie 99 shots are photoshopped..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »
oh yeah, I forgot all the Ronnie 99 shots are photoshopped..

More lies by Hulkster , please I dare you to show me where I ever claimed this LMMFAO you can't and you know it  ;)

Hulkster your bullshit is all you have good luck with it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2008, 07:01:28 PM »
and remember when dorian looked like Greg Kovacs LOL

Remember when Wolf crushed Ronnie in his pose?  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »
More lies by Hulkster , please I dare you to show me where I ever claimed this LMMFAO you can't and you know it  ;)

Hulkster your bullshit is all you have good luck with it

you keep claiming these are photoshopped and they are not, for starters:

Bizzy has stated many times that these were NOT the two shots he shopped..

but you ignored it like you ignore everything..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »
Remember when Wolf crushed Ronnie in his pose?  ;)

wow. wolf has almost as little detail as dorian.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2008, 07:05:20 PM »
If Yates looked like Kovacs in 97 as suggested, how bad did Ronnie look to place a distant 9th?