Author Topic: THE LEAFY BUG at NPC Arkansas State Championships!  (Read 10679 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: THE LEAFY BUG at NPC Arkansas State Championships!
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2008, 02:33:34 PM »
Thanks for the support guys. I will post the score card in time.... whenever i recover. I don't want to relive the moment again. I just want to move on and look deeper into the future and see if i can improve upon what i brought to that show.

dont worry about it dude
dosent matter if you were dead last, u looked fuckin great  ;)

dustin

« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2008, 02:38:15 PM »
The hair's a little bit big. Kind of detracts from your physique. Sorry if that was a gay observation. Posing can use a bit of work and same with the tan, but in some poses you looked the best. And not just nut hugging because it was your first comp. You did extremely well. With a bit of work you can do substantially better. The posing and tan for instance, that's not too hard to correct. If you MASTER posing you can make more muscled, more defined bodybuilders look inferior. But that should go without saying.

Good job, man.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2008, 03:04:31 PM »
arnold said shorter haircuts can make you appear bigger, although his hair was similar to yours

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2008, 03:04:53 PM »
Hahhaha

danielson are you saying kyomu has ordered the "cream of sum yung guy" off the chinese food menu more than once??

Yes, his wife caught him fondling a Japanese twink and went crazy. She is currently in a mental institution.
E