Author Topic: The Supermarket Experience...  (Read 5668 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: The Supermarket Experience...
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »
wrong croatch-i still am a croatch fan and i have no anger against u
w

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 08:50:12 AM »
who do these motherfuccking average people think they are asking me questions when i roll up to the checkout lane with 250 pounds of chicken breasts, 500 cans of tuna, 50 boxes of brown rice and 100 bananas while wearing my NPC string tank top and Otomix while sipping my protein drink, I CANT STAND THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
;D

The funny thing is, they're probably just making small talk.  The same as whenever a checkout lady asks about a product you're buying cause they've never tried it.  :-\ I think Croatch is just adding a bit of drama to feel different... "special"?   It's no different than using drugs to get that attention all the time, or tattoos...or using synthol (Flex)  :o

Maybe croatch should just go on the juice for the attention all the time instead of creating it all in his mind  ;D
just not good enough

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 08:50:58 AM »
Are you sure she wasn't one of the "groupie chicks" that you get who like to smile and walk by?  ::)

Or was the look on her face that of "pure fear" like your male coworkers?

;D
hahah, actually he had a post a few months before that where he was angry because a girl who he thought was big had the nerve to look him in the eye in the grocery store, that's what i was referring to. ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 08:52:38 AM »
Ha,what a bunch a bitches ::)
real men have their woman do the shopping ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 08:53:26 AM »
;D

The funny thing is, they're probably just making small talk.  The same as whenever a checkout lady asks about a product you're buying cause they've never tried it.  :-\ I think Croatch is just adding a bit of drama to feel different... "special"?   It's no different than using drugs to get that attention all the time, or tattoos...or using synthol (Flex)  :o

Maybe croatch should just go on the juice for the attention all the time instead of creating it all in his mind  ;D
agreed
croatch is a washed up hasbeen who i hope will develop kidney stones over time from his high protein intake
w

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 08:54:27 AM »
hahah, actually he had a post a few months before that where he was angry because a girl who he thought was big had the nerve to look him in the eye in the grocery store, that's what i was referring to. ::)

hahaha, I missed that post.  Oh brother  ::)

This is one of mon_of_steele's coworkers after he approached his cubicle

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »
agreed
croatch is a washed up hasbeen who i hope will develop kidney stones over time from his high protein intake
Natural Wonder, did you know he puts UDO's oil in his PWO shake when he gets home?

Croatch, why do you refuses to comment on this?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 08:55:23 AM »
I get the very same, except the register bitch asks me what I'm gonna do with all that red meat

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 08:58:25 AM »
Natural Wonder, did you know he puts UDO's oil in his PWO shake when he gets home?

Croatch, why do you refuses to comment on this?
croatch dont take efas around ya workout...take another time
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 08:59:05 AM »
No I don't get those kinds of comments, probably because I walk around with ILS when grocery shopping and everyone is too afraid to comment on my food choices. 

But I do sometimes get a comment on non food items, like the cashier is amazed at what I am buying and has never seen it before. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 09:01:28 AM »
croatch dont take efas around ya workout...take another time

I have tried to convience him not to do this but he has his heart set on his pouring in the UDO's Oil into the blender when he mixes up his Post Workout shake a/f his brutal workout at the LVAC

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 09:04:24 AM »

You were out when he created a topic about him being low on carbs when he went shopping for a button down collar dress shirt. Him carbing up again apparently caused the shirt to rip open in various places.  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 09:07:58 AM »
Ummm I dont get it.

Croatch please stop putting UDOS oil in your PWO shake!
I stopped that post workout regiment a while ago.  I'm opting for 1lb fish, 20oz. yams, 3 rice cakes.
N

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 09:09:59 AM »
Croatch,

Why did you do it in the first place? What did you think the UDOs would do for you in a glycogen depleated state?

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »
At least to me it seems very cocky and arrogant to write about how you're feared at work or anywhere for that matter, for being a big guy.  Take it from the pros, Chick never posts here about how some check out girl wanted him or how he makes all his coworkers afraid he's going to kill them, and he's much bigger than most people on this forum.  Get real, i hear enough cocky people every day without this.  If your goal (as most people interested in lifting) is to "getbig", you've obviously succeeded.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 09:11:49 AM »
I stopped that post workout regiment a while ago.  I'm opting for 1lb fish, 20oz. yams, 3 rice cakes.
what an uneducated idiot...by the time your body absorbs that crap your window of opportunity will have closed
w

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 09:12:42 AM »
agreed
I'd say my prime.  I get better every year.
BOOM! ;)
Croatch,

Why did you do it in the first place? What did you think the UDOs would do for you in a glycogen depleated state?
Just to get attention from people.  It worked. :D
I'll assume you're joking.
what an uneducated idiot...by the time your body absorbs that crap your window of opportunity will have closed
Post your gains, I'll post mine.  We'll see how your educated ways fair out. ::)
At least to me it seems very cocky and arrogant to write about how you're feared at work or anywhere for that matter, for being a big guy.  Take it from the pros, Chick never posts here about how some check out girl wanted him or how he makes all his coworkers afraid he's going to kill them, and he's much bigger than most people on this forum.  Get real, i hear enough cocky people every day without this.  If your goal (as most people interested in lifting) is to "getbig", you've obviously succeeded.
This post is about placing food on a counter and receiving comments on it, nothing more.  This board is amusing.
N

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »

But I do sometimes get a comment on non food items, like the cashier is amazed at what I am buying

tampons?

whats so amazing at the grocery store?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 09:16:36 AM »
I'd say my prime.  I get better every year.
BOOM! ;)Just to get attention from people.  It worked. :DI'll assume you're joking.
nope not at all, i was talking about "mon of steele" BTW, not you.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 09:20:49 AM »
who do these motherfuccking average people think they are asking me questions when i roll up to the checkout lane with 250 pounds of chicken breasts, 500 cans of tuna, 50 boxes of brown rice and 100 bananas while wearing my NPC string tank top and Otomix while sipping my protein drink, I CANT STAND THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

lmao

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »
tampons?

whats so amazing at the grocery store?
That's the thing, it is NOT amazing at all.  Just normal stuff.  Like a few weeks ago I purchased a 3 pack of master locks for like $10 and the lady goes off on it.  "Oh wow what a good deal."  "Oh all 3 keys work on each lock."  "Oh look they are 3 different colors."  Bitch just ring me up!     

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »
Bitch just ring me up!     

bump for truth

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 09:30:30 AM »
You were out when he created a topic about him being low on carbs when he went shopping for a button down collar dress shirt. Him carbing up again apparently caused the shirt to rip open in various places.  ;D

hahaha, oh man, we've got to create a compilation thread of all of his insane claims.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2008, 09:30:39 AM »
haha i bet croatch carries a cooler to the gym to eat his dumb fish and potaoes post workout...what a loser...do u see jay cutler eating right after?? no he has halo...a shake...all the pros drink shakes right after...but i guess croatch knows more than them
w

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2008, 09:40:38 AM »
haha i bet croatch carries a cooler to the gym to eat his dumb fish and potaoes post workout...what a loser...do u see jay cutler eating right after?? no he has halo...a shake...all the pros drink shakes right after...but i guess croatch knows more than them
Know your place on the food chain.  You don't tell me things about working out, you ask them. ;)
N