Author Topic: The Supermarket Experience...  (Read 5657 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
The Supermarket Experience...
« on: August 19, 2008, 08:19:13 AM »
Who here gets the:
"You must really like eggs."
"Are eggs good for you?"
"Are you having a BBQ with all that chicken?"
"You sure eat a lot of oatmeal."

Almost every trip to the supermarket, feels like I'm being ridiculed for having a superior diet.  I wonder if they ask fatbodies, "Sure is a lot of ice cream and chips." ::)

My best response to "Are eggs good for you?", I look down at my arm and say, "Apparently so."  BANG!

From now on, I'm likely to just say...don't worry about what I'm buying, just ring me up.  It just gets old after 100+ times.

N

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: The Supermarket Experience...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »
why do you eat that? you think youre jay cutler or something?

epic wannabe syndrome
Z

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 08:21:22 AM »
Who here gets the:
"Are eggs good for you?"

Almost every trip to the supermarket, feels like I'm being ridiculed for having a superior diet.  I wonder if they ask fatbodies, "Sure is a lot of ice cream and chips." ::)

My best response to "Are eggs good for you?", I look down at my arm and say, "Apparently so."  BANG!

From now on, I'm likely to just say...don't worry about what I'm buying, just ring me up.  It just gets old after 100+ times.

You should rip off your shirt, jump up on the counter and hit a most muscular and say "What do you think bitch?"

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 08:21:57 AM »
Take it easy on those bag boys and grocery cashiers Croach!

I get that too but more on the sweet potatos.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 08:24:30 AM »
I like it better when I go on my cheat day and buy a bunch of cookies, cake, ice cream, candy bars, sugary cereals better, it really confuses people it's fuckin hilarious I must say!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 08:26:57 AM »
Oh lord croatch, listen,you're hardcore... Great. You're bigger than that kid training in your gym. Super. You're stronger than anyone in the room... Fantastic. So what? There's always gonna be someone bigger, stronger and more hardcore than you. So there's no need for you to post your exploits about you showed someone up here. No need to rub it in the faces of other members. We're all here to help one another become better individuals. Be yourself. If that chip on the shoulder, that attitude, is what defined the true warrior, then The Pros here would look down on the rest of us with nothing but scorn and disgust... Yet they do not. They are here and they help. They are here and they support. They are here and they are role models for the rest of us. Being a bodybuilder is about showing respect and humility. We are ambassadors of this great sport and we are role models. We do not want to become a negative bodybuilding stereotype. Getbig is not for chest thumpers or bellowers. It's not for you to prove how tough you are. If someone in your gym annoys you, ignore it. If someone irritates you, move on. You're better than that. It's also not the place for you to vent or whine about how hard life is. Life is fucking hard. Yeah, so get over it. Complaining ain't gonna get you anywhere. If you want to vent, do it elsewhere.
w

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 08:27:26 AM »
Who here gets the:
"Are eggs good for you?"

I found your video on youtube  ;D

just not good enough

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »
Oh lord croatch, listen,you're hardcore... Great. You're bigger than that kid training in your gym. Super. You're stronger than anyone in the room... Fantastic. So what? There's always gonna be someone bigger, stronger and more hardcore than you. So there's no need for you to post your exploits about you showed someone up here. No need to rub it in the faces of other members. We're all here to help one another become better individuals. Be yourself. If that chip on the shoulder, that attitude, is what defined the true warrior, then The Pros here would look down on the rest of us with nothing but scorn and disgust... Yet they do not. They are here and they help. They are here and they support. They are here and they are role models for the rest of us. Being a bodybuilder is about showing respect and humility. We are ambassadors of this great sport and we are role models. We do not want to become a negative bodybuilding stereotype. Getbig is not for chest thumpers or bellowers. It's not for you to prove how tough you are. If someone in your gym annoys you, ignore it. If someone irritates you, move on. You're better than that. It's also not the place for you to vent or whine about how hard life is. Life is fucking hard. Yeah, so get over it. Complaining ain't gonna get you anywhere. If you want to vent, do it elsewhere.

::) ::) ::)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 08:30:50 AM »
You should rip off your shirt, jump up on the counter and hit a most muscular and say "What do you think bitch?"

lol'd

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 08:34:33 AM »
When chicken breast is real cheap I'll buy $50 worth and individually wrap and freeze them but almost every time the checkout bitch has some comment to make about BBQ or liking chicken.  I once looked the bitch straight in the eye when she asked and told her that I love breats.  She kind of found it creepy and went on with her business.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 08:35:10 AM »
Ask ben White how to deal with those bagboys...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 08:36:56 AM »
When chicken breast is real cheap I'll buy $50 worth and individually wrap and freeze them but almost every time the checkout bitch has some comment to make about BBQ or liking chicken.  I once looked the bitch straight in the eye when she asked and told her that I love breats.  She kind of found it creepy and went on with her business.
was it the same girl who "had the audacity to look you in the eye" in the store? ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 08:37:21 AM »
Who here gets the:
"Are eggs good for you?"

answer with an egg fart

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »
Ask ben White how to deal with those bagboys...

LMAO...good reference

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 08:39:17 AM »
was it the same girl who "had the audacity to look you in the eye" in the store? ::)

No that was the fat chick who hit on me.  Truth be told I ended up getting a blowjob from her a few weeks later.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 08:40:04 AM »

You're serious?  
i

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »
No that was the fat chick who hit on me.  Truth be told I ended up getting a blowjob from her a few weeks later.
of course you did.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 08:42:44 AM »

I found your video on youtube  ;D

I'm Croatch gets more attention than Ruhl easy ::) ::) ::) ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 08:43:41 AM »
You're serious?  
people having integrity and class...shocking right??
w

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 08:44:51 AM »

haha, Fierce meltdown over me ranking on you 15 posts back.  Let it go bro.  You were my fan, then I had to reprimanded you.  Quit your crying and seek help for your gay tendencies.
 ;)
Take it easy on those bag boys and grocery cashiers Croach!

I get that too but more on the sweet potatos.
Still sucking your hand, after making orange colored pancakes. ;D
N

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 08:45:46 AM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 08:46:01 AM »
who do these motherfuccking average people think they are asking me questions when i roll up to the checkout lane with 250 pounds of chicken breasts, 500 cans of tuna, 50 boxes of brown rice and 100 bananas while wearing my NPC string tank top and Otomix while sipping my protein drink, I CANT STAND THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 08:46:34 AM »
people having integrity and class...shocking right??

at Getbig for sure
i

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 08:48:57 AM »

Are you sure she wasn't one of the "groupie chicks" that you get who like to smile and walk by?  ::)

Or was the look on her face that of "pure fear" like your male coworkers?

;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 08:49:33 AM »

;)Still sucking your hand, after making orange colored pancakes. ;D

Ummm I dont get it.

Croatch please stop putting UDOS oil in your PWO shake!