Author Topic: The Supermarket Experience...  (Read 5655 times)

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
Re: The Supermarket Experience...
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 09:42:45 AM »
That's the thing, it is NOT amazing at all.  Just normal stuff.  Like a few weeks ago I purchased a 3 pack of master locks for like $10 and the lady goes off on it.  "Oh wow what a good deal."  "Oh all 3 keys work on each lock."  "Oh look they are 3 different colors."  Bitch just ring me up!     

How fucking DARE she speak with you?!?  I'm outraged!
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »
Know your place on the food chain.  You don't tell me things about working out, you ask them. ;)
go stand by the stairs
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 10:19:07 AM »
hahaha, oh man, we've got to create a compilation thread of all of his insane claims.

Bob, I found it  ;D

Funny stuff.

Yesterday I was on my second no carb day of the week and I went shopping and bought some button down shirts.  The shirts fit perfectly in the store.  I wore one to work this morning and it fit great.  For breakfast I had a hefty carb meal of a couple fat free waffles and syrup and a bowl of oatmeal.  I noticed while driving that the sleeves started to get tight and had to keep on adjust them, then just a couple hourse ago I had a large bowl or rice and chicken and I swear the shirt now fits like an under armour shirt.  I'm thinking of going home and changing because now I look like some guido wearing a shirt size too small so I can look large.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 10:23:26 AM »
Bob, I found it  ;D

Funny stuff.

hahaha OMG I can just see him at home cutting a tear in an old shirt then wearing it to work and telling his "fearful" coworkers about how it tore due to the amount of muscle glycogen he had that day  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 11:04:31 AM »
hahaha OMG I can just see him at home cutting a tear in an old shirt then wearing it to work and telling his "fearful" coworkers about how it tore due to the amount of muscle glycogen he had that day  ::)

It was tight dude.  Could barely breath.  need spandex in all of my clothes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »
I like it better when I go on my cheat day and buy a bunch of cookies, cake, ice cream, candy bars, sugary cereals better, it really confuses people it's fuckin hilarious I must say!

Haha!!!  Yes!

"You must work out a lot."
"Must what?  Huh?"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2008, 11:28:52 AM »
Don't haters suck bro?   ;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2008, 11:42:26 AM »

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2008, 11:42:45 AM »
why do you eat that? you think youre jay cutler or something?

epic wannabe syndrome

good one SUPER

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2008, 01:05:03 PM »
It was tight dude.  Could barely breath.  need spandex in all of my clothes.

Okay, we know that post is a joke - but serious question - were you JOKING or SERIOUS when you posted the following:

- coworkers have "pure fear" on their face when you walk to their desk, that they are scared to talk to you face to face so they email instead, and move out of the microwave line for you?
- that you have "groupie" chicks
- that your shirts rip when on a high carb day but fit ok when on a low carb day?

This may be your chance to redeem yourself and actually start being taken seriously.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2008, 01:06:53 PM »
Okay, we know that post is a joke - but serious question - were you JOKING or SERIOUS when you posted the following:

- coworkers have "pure fear" on their face when you walk to their desk, that they are scared to talk to you face to face so they email instead, and move out of the microwave line for you?
- that you have "groupie" chicks
- that your shirts rip when on a high carb day but fit ok when on a low carb day?

This may be your chance to redeem yourself and actually start being taken seriously.
hahahaha, this guy is one of a kind, good for hours of entertainment. ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2008, 01:08:01 PM »
EPIC NOT LOOKING LIKE YOU TRAIN IN CLOTHES HENCE WHY EVERYONE ASKS YOU WHY YOU EAT SO MUCH.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »
EPIC NOT LOOKING LIKE YOU TRAIN IN CLOTHES HENCE WHY EVERYONE ASKS YOU WHY YOU EAT SO MUCH.
you better watch out, "mon of steele" gains one shirt size merely by eating some carbs, he's just that much of a monster. :D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »
I once looked the bitch straight in the eye when she asked and told her that I love breats.  She kind of found it creepy and went on with her business.

lol
S

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »
Oh lord croatch, listen,you're hardcore... Great. You're bigger than that kid training in your gym. Super. You're stronger than anyone in the room... Fantastic. So what? There's always gonna be someone bigger, stronger and more hardcore than you. So there's no need for you to post your exploits about you showed someone up here. No need to rub it in the faces of other members. We're all here to help one another become better individuals. Be yourself. If that chip on the shoulder, that attitude, is what defined the true warrior, then The Pros here would look down on the rest of us with nothing but scorn and disgust... Yet they do not. They are here and they help. They are here and they support. They are here and they are role models for the rest of us. Being a bodybuilder is about showing respect and humility. We are ambassadors of this great sport and we are role models. We do not want to become a negative bodybuilding stereotype. Getbig is not for chest thumpers or bellowers. It's not for you to prove how tough you are. If someone in your gym annoys you, ignore it. If someone irritates you, move on. You're better than that. It's also not the place for you to vent or whine about how hard life is. Life is fucking hard. Yeah, so get over it. Complaining ain't gonna get you anywhere. If you want to vent, do it elsewhere.

You CAN'T be fucking serious?
I'm goin' in...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »
what an uneducated idiot...by the time your body absorbs that crap your window of opportunity will have closed

You tell him natfag83. After all you have Don close by for some natural protein from the tap ;D

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »
You CAN'T be fucking serious?

I really think he forgot which board he was logged into.  Gloria83 needs to know his target audience.  Getbig is entertainment and not much more...
i

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2008, 01:28:33 PM »
I really think he forgot which board he was logged into.  Gloria83 needs to know his target audience.  Getbig is entertainment and not much more...

Nice  :D :D :D

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2008, 01:41:00 PM »
Who here gets the:
"You must really like eggs."
"Are eggs good for you?"
"Are you having a BBQ with all that chicken?"
"You sure eat a lot of oatmeal."

Almost every trip to the supermarket, feels like I'm being ridiculed for having a superior diet.  I wonder if they ask fatbodies, "Sure is a lot of ice cream and chips." ::)

My best response to "Are eggs good for you?", I look down at my arm and say, "Apparently so."  BANG!

From now on, I'm likely to just say...don't worry about what I'm buying, just ring me up.  It just gets old after 100+ times.

its all about you aint it no one says shit to you except excyuse me fatty im trying to get by
b

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »
Oh lord croatch, listen,you're hardcore... Great. You're bigger than that kid training in your gym. Super. You're stronger than anyone in the room... Fantastic. So what? There's always gonna be someone bigger, stronger and more hardcore than you. So there's no need for you to post your exploits about you showed someone up here. No need to rub it in the faces of other members. We're all here to help one another become better individuals. Be yourself. If that chip on the shoulder, that attitude, is what defined the true warrior, then The Pros here would look down on the rest of us with nothing but scorn and disgust... Yet they do not. They are here and they help. They are here and they support. They are here and they are role models for the rest of us. Being a bodybuilder is about showing respect and humility. We are ambassadors of this great sport and we are role models. We do not want to become a negative bodybuilding stereotype. Getbig is not for chest thumpers or bellowers. It's not for you to prove how tough you are. If someone in your gym annoys you, ignore it. If someone irritates you, move on. You're better than that. It's also not the place for you to vent or whine about how hard life is. Life is fucking hard. Yeah, so get over it. Complaining ain't gonna get you anywhere. If you want to vent, do it elsewhere.

lol oh brother, who is this clown?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »
Who here gets the:
"You must really like eggs."
"Are eggs good for you?"
"Are you having a BBQ with all that chicken?"
"You sure eat a lot of oatmeal."

Almost every trip to the supermarket, feels like I'm being ridiculed for having a superior diet.  I wonder if they ask fatbodies, "Sure is a lot of ice cream and chips." ::)

My best response to "Are eggs good for you?", I look down at my arm and say, "Apparently so."  BANG!

From now on, I'm likely to just say...don't worry about what I'm buying, just ring me up.  It just gets old after 100+ times.

maybe if your looked like you worked out people wouldn't ask question? ;D
A