Author Topic: More Moslem love. Torture chamber found INSIDE mosque.  (Read 14510 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: More Moslem love. Torture chamber found INSIDE mosque.
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2008, 12:40:23 AM »
oooo i sence a touch of sensitivity.....did i hit close to the truth flubber?

Nope...

Do you honestly think any sane woman would want a fat/skinny alcoholic coke-head paki vampire to have sex with them? The women you get must be totally revolting :-X
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2008, 01:25:45 AM »
a fat/skinny alcoholic coke-head paki vampire

LOL, OK, no offense PF, but that was funny.  Never in another millions years will we hear the phrase, "fat/skinny alcoholic cokehead paki vampire" used...  This was a once in a million lifetimes experience :D

That's a tripple B movie from hell right there...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2008, 01:42:37 AM »
My only dubious statement there was "vampire" :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2008, 01:52:43 AM »
My only dubious statement there was "vampire" :D
yea, but the whole line together was priceless.  I like PF but that was funny shit.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2008, 02:43:52 AM »
yea, but the whole line together was priceless.  I like PF but that was funny shit.

Haha, so you agree ;D

Quoted for historical reference.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2008, 03:23:47 AM »
Haha, so you agree ;D

Quoted for historical reference.
I didn't mean it like that.  Me and PF have had our war, I don't want to restart it.  I have no beef with him.  but the comment was funny.  I'll leave it at that if it's cool with you.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2008, 03:25:15 AM »
I didn't mean it like that.  Me and PF have had our war, I don't want to restart it.  I have no beef with him.  but the comment was funny.  I'll leave it at that if it's cool with you.

Sorry buddy, no deal, thanks for adding your weight to my assertions.

What was your war about? How many casualties did you suffer? Who was the victor?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2008, 03:39:56 AM »
Sorry buddy, no deal, thanks for adding your weight to my assertions.

What was your war about? How many casualties did you suffer? Who was the victor?
I don't even remember.  Probably over something minor that went overboard.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2008, 05:27:58 AM »
I wasn't the one imposing censorship, you did in my criticising islam. In this thread alone you said I cannot criticise islam because of what Christianity and my country has done in the past. You've done it in other threads before too I think.

You see? YOU CANNOT READ!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've said to you that you can critizice Islam as much as you want, by itself, by compaing it to a Harlem church choir or José's and María's Seven Day Adventist Church in the south Bronx. What I said is that IN DOING SO you are making a hypochritical statement. That is not CONDITIONING your point, that is CRITICISING your point. Holy shit, you're incapable of grasping very basic concepts! You want to limit what I have to say. I want to correct what YOU have to say. There's a difference.

As far as the rest of the argument, as usual, nothing but baseless accusations: "you've done it in other threads brefore too I think". Where? Do me a favor, PASTE A LINK TO THAT THREAD!

50 years ago? You mean Nazism? Hahaha, as if that can be compared to the islamism of today.

Yes, I am comparing it. Do you want to limit my argument on that too?

Seriously comrade, this is getting boring now. No matter how many superficial words you use in your next post, from my perspective and the perspective of others (except ProteinFarts the local pseudo-islamist and Jag the far left nut case) you're wrong.

Ahhhh! Hiding behind the "people think I'm right" argument! You didn't even know what the word "pseudo" meant malaka!

Arguing with you in this thread is clearly nonsensical

Yet you keep doing it.

everything I said in this thread still stands

Stands as what? I beg to differ!

but I'm out in regards to reply to further posts of yours on the same rhetoric.

That's because you're a hypochrite and you know it!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2008, 07:19:40 AM »
You see? YOU CANNOT READ!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've said to you that you can critizice Islam as much as you want, by itself, by compaing it to a Harlem church choir or José's and María's Seven Day Adventist Church in the south Bronx. What I said is that IN DOING SO you are making a hypochritical statement. That is not CONDITIONING your point, that is CRITICISING your point. Holy shit, you're incapable of grasping very basic concepts! You want to limit what I have to say. I want to correct what YOU have to say. There's a difference.

As far as the rest of the argument, as usual, nothing but baseless accusations: "you've done it in other threads brefore too I think". Where? Do me a favor, PASTE A LINK TO THAT THREAD!

Yes, I am comparing it. Do you want to limit my argument on that too?

Ahhhh! Hiding behind the "people think I'm right" argument! You didn't even know what the word "pseudo" meant malaka!

Yet you keep doing it.

Stands as what? I beg to differ!

That's because you're a hypochrite and you know it!

Right, what I suggested you was doing is attempting to censor critical discussion of islam without bringing EVERY other religion into play to make it non-hypocritical. You're going off at a strange tangent now having been forced into a corner. It's simply not hypocritical to discuss islam void of the criticism of any other religion.

You can compare other religions, but don't bitch and moan like you have in this thread when everyone turns round with the general notion that comparing the Christianity of 700 years ago isn't valid when criticising the islam of today.

You're saying Nazism is the Christian comparison of Islamism? If so, that's absolutely fallacious.

Here you go:

Nordic Superman dixit: "Did they also describe how islam openly condones slavery, polygamy, child molestation and muslim supremacism?". Your first statement insinuates that Islam... well, you be the judge. My response was that we're in no position to critizize Islam, from any angle. My use of Guantánamo was just a recent example of that.

FLIP FLOP, FLIP FLOP!

Seriously, give up.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »
I assume you've given up Slapper?

"My response was that we're in no position to critizize Islam, from any angle."
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2008, 03:38:25 PM »
LMFAO

Oh brother.

vroom vroom

kinda been around the biz/ real estate world since i ws 15 bro...

:-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2008, 01:51:09 AM »

kinda been around the biz/ real estate world since i ws 15 bro...

:-\

Wow, impressive, I hear Microsoft might be looking for a CEO.

Slapper, you are man enough to concede in this debate or what? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2008, 08:50:53 AM »
Did we or did we not conclude that a torture chamber was found in a mosque?

Oh... and that hasn't been done in a Christian religion in at least 500-600 years.

Someone tell the Muslims that it's 2008... I don't think they got the memo.

That is all.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »
Did we or did we not conclude that a torture chamber was found in a mosque?

Oh... and that hasn't been done in a Christian religion in at least 500-600 years.

Someone tell the Muslims that it's 2008... I don't think they got the memo.

That is all.

I think the real conclusion here is Slapper's immense hypocrisy and his jihad on anything anti-islamism.

One more time for old times sake:

Nordic Superman dixit: "Did they also describe how islam openly condones slavery, polygamy, child molestation and muslim supremacism?". Your first statement insinuates that Islam... well, you be the judge. My response was that we're in no position to critizize Islam, from any angle. My use of Guantánamo was just a recent example of that.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2008, 06:15:02 PM »
Right, what I suggested you was doing is attempting to censor critical discussion of islam without bringing EVERY other religion into play to make it non-hypocritical.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a friggin retard. You cannot read my friend! If you could the lameass shit you just posted would make you hit the backspace key until you got to the beginning of your message. You're telling me that I'm "censoring critical discusion" by bringing in all other religions?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You tried LIMITING my arguments by stubbornly inviting me to focus only on Islam. I DID NOT force you to talk about all religions. You did so yourself, making some really dumb observations in the process. So if you say that my "forcing" you to talk about all other religions is a form of censorship then you pretty much full of shit, because you did so yourself. If you keep insisting it is, then you'd be admitting that I've got veto power over your brain. And I'm sure you have something to say about that.

You're going off at a strange tangent now having been forced into a corner.

Another lameass stupid remark based on nothing and for which you present no examples, no data, nothing. Half of your discourse is baseless shitloads of verbal ego with no content behind it whatsoever.

It's simply not hypocritical to discuss islam void of the criticism of any other religion.

And how is it not hypocritical? I mean, half of the Islamic world is ruled by thugs we've helped into power, their countries invaded and humiliated over and over by the US, Russia and the UK, so is it any wander a good part of political Islam has radicalized itself? Who are we, westerners, to discuss negatively or criticize a group of people (and their beliefs) for their behaviour when our governments have actively (and us passively) been a major contributor to the worsening of the behaviour itself? There's only one pedestal from which you can safely and morally stand (in the west) criticising that which you're partly to blame: HYPOCHRISY!

You can compare other religions, but don't bitch and moan like you have in this thread when everyone turns round with the general notion that comparing the Christianity of 700 years ago isn't valid when criticising the islam of today.

It isn't valid because you say so and expect me to take it as fact (as usual) or because you do not want to hear it?

You're saying Nazism is the Christian comparison of Islamism? If so, that's absolutely fallacious.

No! I believe you were making a comparison between the Islam and Christianity of today, which, of course, in historic terms would be an inaccurate thing to do as WE'RE bombing the shit out of their countries, while Christian states are not even under any attacks. I'd like to see the reaction in the Christian states when a Muslim superpower repeatedly bombs, invades, attacks, humiliates and puts "puppets" in power in various Christian states. I'd like to hear what you'd be spewing out then. In any case, Christianity has shown, over and over and over and many times over its potential for intolerance, and one must not go that far back to find some of that intolerance, that's where my comments about the Nazis & Christianity come in and you've taken out of context... because you cannot read!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2008, 02:12:03 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a friggin retard. You cannot read my friend! If you could the lameass shit you just posted would make you hit the backspace key until you got to the beginning of your message. You're telling me that I'm "censoring critical discusion" by bringing in all other religions?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You tried LIMITING my arguments by stubbornly inviting me to focus only on Islam. I DID NOT force you to talk about all religions. You did so yourself, making some really dumb observations in the process. So if you say that my "forcing" you to talk about all other religions is a form of censorship then you pretty much full of shit, because you did so yourself. If you keep insisting it is, then you'd be admitting that I've got veto power over your brain. And I'm sure you have something to say about that.

Another lameass stupid remark based on nothing and for which you present no examples, no data, nothing. Half of your discourse is baseless shitloads of verbal ego with no content behind it whatsoever.

And how is it not hypocritical? I mean, half of the Islamic world is ruled by thugs we've helped into power, their countries invaded and humiliated over and over by the US, Russia and the UK, so is it any wander a good part of political Islam has radicalized itself? Who are we, westerners, to discuss negatively or criticize a group of people (and their beliefs) for their behaviour when our governments have actively (and us passively) been a major contributor to the worsening of the behaviour itself? There's only one pedestal from which you can safely and morally stand (in the west) criticising that which you're partly to blame: HYPOCHRISY!

It isn't valid because you say so and expect me to take it as fact (as usual) or because you do not want to hear it?

No! I believe you were making a comparison between the Islam and Christianity of today, which, of course, in historic terms would be an inaccurate thing to do as WE'RE bombing the shit out of their countries, while Christian states are not even under any attacks. I'd like to see the reaction in the Christian states when a Muslim superpower repeatedly bombs, invades, attacks, humiliates and puts "puppets" in power in various Christian states. I'd like to hear what you'd be spewing out then. In any case, Christianity has shown, over and over and over and many times over its potential for intolerance, and one must not go that far back to find some of that intolerance, that's where my comments about the Nazis & Christianity come in and you've taken out of context... because you cannot read!

::)

I didn't limit your argument of bringing in other religions, it's your stance on censoring debate. You say I'm an hypocrite not discussing islam in regards to Christianity 700 years ago, YOU'RE the one imposing things: "I'm not having this! Critical discussion of islam without insulting all religions?!?!?! No! You MUST listen to what my superiority complex ridding mind thinks is the right way! You MUST discuss Christianity, otherwise you're a HYPOCRITE!" :-\

You're just exposing yourself as a liberal apologist, no spewing opinions with no foundation in logic. Islam has also been political since day one, it's one of the core concepts, it is the authority on personal life and government. You clearly know nothing about its political ideologies. Listing to you thinking it's somehow radicalised by the UK and Russia... yeah I'm sure they're to blame over the jihad across Africa, Spain, central Asia and expulsion of Jews from the Arabian peninsula... ::)

Yeah, Westerners, by virtue of being born in the Western world are not allowed to give critical discussion or "discuss negatively" the other parts of the world, because according to you it's hypocritical. Does this mean we can only discuss them positively? Hahaha seriously, give up on life if you're THIS fucking stupid.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »
::)

I didn't limit your argument of bringing in other religions, it's your stance on censoring debate.

No shit! Really?? You've been bitching and moaning about how we always have to bring in other religions when talking about Islam, the "straw man" argument bullshit story, etc. No, your stance has always been that of framing the debate to a spectrum of arguments you're comfortable with and that involve only Islam. And I tell you why you do this: You're trying to argument someone else's point of view and are getting frustrated that you are not able to get me to say "yes Nordic, you are right". And the reason is simple: It's not that you can't argue, it's that the argument you're using is invalid from a moral standpoint, hence defenceless from any angle and hence your insistence to stick to Islam. Another thing that boggles my mind is that you've said you're an atheist, but, at the same time, show a special "hatred" toward Islam. A true atheist will tell you that we could wipe out asses with the bible, the torah or the koran and not give a shit about it. I don't. We do not give a shit about ANY religion. Neither on more than the other.

You say I'm an hypocrite not discussing islam in regards to Christianity 700 years ago, YOU'RE the one imposing things: "I'm not having this! Critical discussion of islam without insulting all religions?!?!?!

But that's not imposing, that is exposing. I'm not forcing you to NOT talk about Islam alone, that is ALL your free choice my friend. On the other hand you've tried repeteadly to direct the conversation to arguments that are more "diglestible" or "akin" to your opinion, and expect all to elaborate on it as though it is correct and we all agree on it. Well... nope, it ain't. It's like when American media ask people about the "fairness" of our "free market economy". The question is a loaded question, an invalid question too, as our economic model does not follow that of the free market economy. Why would you critizise me if I tell you we do not have a free market economy?

"No! You MUST listen to what my superiority complex ridding mind thinks is the right way! You MUST discuss Christianity, otherwise you're a HYPOCRITE!"; "You're just exposing yourself as a liberal apologist, no spewing opinions with no foundation in logic"; "You clearly know nothing about its political ideologies. Listing to you thinking it's somehow radicalised by the UK and Russia[...]

See what I'm saying? ::) ::)

Yeah, Westerners, by virtue of being born in the Western world are not allowed to give critical discussion or "discuss negatively" the other parts of the world, because according to you it's hypocritical. Does this mean we can only discuss them positively? Hahaha seriously, give up on life if you're THIS fucking stupid.

For the UMPTEENTH TIME: You can discuss anything you want positively or negatively, but in discussing Islam you're making a hypochritical statement. This is so because you refuse to apply the same standards, or lack thereof, to other religions, avoiding, or trying to avoid, comparative criticism so that the actual spectrum of arguments runs from "I hate Islam and wish all muslims dead" to "well, Muslims aren't all bad," but nothing else.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2008, 04:41:05 AM »
No it's not hypocritical.

No matter how smart or correct you think you are, you're wrong.

My response was that we're in no position to critizize Islam, from any angle.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »
No it's not hypocritical.

No matter how smart or correct you think you are, you're wrong.

Yeah, you have no qualms whatsoever in saying that you are an atheist and all your hate is focused on Islam.

One big "hyp" is what you are.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2008, 06:02:27 AM »
Yeah, you have no qualms whatsoever in saying that you are an atheist and all your hate is focused on Islam.

One big "hyp" is what you are.

OK brother, whatever you say, sadly all your hate is focused on crippling critical discussion of islam and deviating the tirade against it towards Christianity :-\

Well done on making yourself look like a tool in this thread.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »
OK brother, whatever you say, sadly all your hate is focused on crippling critical discussion of islam and deviating the tirade against it towards Christianity :-\[...]

And why would you feel it's a "tirade" against Christianity? If you were a true atheist you'd be cheering me on.