Author Topic: McCain unsure how many houses he owns  (Read 3790 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Shittin me right...Dude is too old
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
MB, son like I said earlier, your about 2 years from selling gas caps for your future.

heh?

what are you on about?

You should really look into some remedial English or some shit.  Not claiming to be perfect, I'm not, but you suck--bad!

LOL

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Shittin me right...Dude is too old
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 03:30:33 PM »
That is an agument from authority "you dont have so you cant comment about it"

this isnt about me its about a man who is going for the highest manager in the world..and he dosent know that his Wife=life partner has 7 houses... Face it dude is an old fuck....

And dont try and comare it to investments that fluctuate..these are properties, their value mighe flucuate but not the amout of properties he has...Its not like they asked "so mccain how much are your homes worth" but they simply asked him how many does he have. My mother owns 8 properties 2 in LA  1 in atlanta 1 miami 1 new york 1 puerto rico 1 missouri city texas...all investent properties but 2 and all are managed by property management companies....My father knows that as well and he is my mothers husband...You sound like a dumb ass if you dont know how many houses you have...

Dude its like this...dont defent stupidity

Maybe he does not care.

Like I said as you get older, and he's already been riding the wave, your not counting those nickels and dimes, it's not his cup of tea or income-as it is your mothers.

Should he know - yeah.
Is it a big deal - no.

F-hugo, why not just lay off for a freaking week, and see how much better you feel! Maybe your used to it by now, and it calms you when you fit into that tin foil hat of yours. Haha.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: McCain unsure how many houses he owns
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »
YAM, the most basic of basic....  Let's start your lessons... You're = you are... Your = possessive form of you. an attributive adjective, like Your bullshit is getting old.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »
YAM, the most basic of basic....  Let's start your lessons... You're = you are... Your = possessive form of you. an attributive adjective, like Your bullshit is getting old.

Thanks grammer queen.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »
Thanks grammer queen.
oh no, like I said, I'm not perfect.  I'm sure I make plenty of mistakes, but good god man, if you're going to get on other people for drinking a few beers, you probably shouldn't type out posts that make you look like a meth victim.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »
240 is the biggest hypocrite on here. He bitches and bitches about people attacking Obama for "non-issues" and how you would have to be an idiot to vote based on those, and then, sure as shit, he's on here spamming every McCain non-issue that comes up.

Pot meet kettle.

240 is the political board equivalent to the G and O's Nico/Stark. He will start threads about anything. Guy must be bored as hell.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 12:14:20 AM »
perhaps a thread on the difference between a gaffe, and a legitimately unkonwn answer.

obama knows there isn't 57 state, just like Mccain knows you can't veto a beer (bill).

But when obama reveals he'll sit down with ahmedijahad, or mcain says 100 more years for bases - these are legit and troubling.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 02:05:19 PM »
Non-issue.

I don't care how many homes McCain owns.

I don't care how many homes Obama owns.

They're both rich and both elitists. This is like listening to two homosexuals argue over which one is the bigger queen.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 11:17:43 PM »
Non-issue.

They're both rich and both elitists. This is like listening to two homosexuals argue over which one is the bigger queen.

lol but it makes for good entertainment when your sick at home on a Friday night.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 01:18:08 AM »
Non-issue.

you're right, please call McCain and tell him you don't want to see these non issues.  Then we wouldn't have to see a non issue response from Obama.  But it's a fact that McCain opened this can of worms first.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008, 03:40:50 AM »
you're right, please call McCain and tell him you don't want to see these non issues.  Then we wouldn't have to see a non issue response from Obama.  But it's a fact that McCain opened this can of worms first.

Exactly, which was laughable anyway for a man who married a woman of such wealth to call someone else elitist.

I don't see whay any problem is with the potential prezs have some cah anyway. I think they should. Who wants some person who could only manage to make like $100,000 net worth running the economy? How ghey, if someone is all broke themselves it isn't exactly a vote of confidence for me.