Author Topic: Bolt shows disrespect  (Read 10262 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Bolt shows disrespect
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2008, 06:22:01 PM »
You see, negroes are beasts.  They have to make shows of dominance because they don't have the brain power to do anything else but hoot and holler.  They don't care about anyone but themselves because that would be a show of weakness and they can't let other apes or blacks see that.  Plus, jamaicans are dumb as rocks.

In all seriousness... the shit about him needing to mature is complete bullshit.  When Michael Johnson was 21, he was world class and wa always very respectful to everyone else he ran against.  He was also one of the whitest black people ever, came from a real family, had a father around and went to elementary school, middle school, high school, graduated from college with a degree in business.  He represents .01% of the black population, wheras bolt represents ever nignog out there; showy, stupid and selfish.

Next!

::)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2008, 06:24:42 PM »
really, if you study primate anthropology you will see how primitive and predictable black behavior is.

Moosejay

« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »
you are stupid...im in med school...you got 3 years of book work and then rounds..what the hell is wrong with you...do you know about higher education

I am stupid? You have gone to shitty, second tier schools.

That southern shit would not fly in the Northeast.

Try and get a residency here at Yale from your corn-fried school.

You will never be truly respected coming out of there.

I have forgotten more than you know, but you will have your chance.

Lose your arrogance, you are already going to have enough problems, kid.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »
I am stupid? You have gone to shitty, second tier schools.

That southern shit would not fly in the Northeast.

Try and get a residency here at Yale from your corn-fried school.

You will never be truly respected coming out of there.

I have forgotten more than you know, but you will have your chance.

Lose your arrogance, you are already going to have enough problems, kid.

im at emory for medical school

we are ranked after harverd and johns Hopkins...and morehouse is definatley respected in the northeast....MIT grad is filled with morehouse grads...Ever heard of David Satcher...Surgeon General ....morehouse grad...come on man you got some accomplishments but dont try and down the shit im doin for arguments sake jack...

Moosejay

« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »
im at emory for medical school

we are ranked after harverd and johns Hopkins...and morehouse is definatley respected in the northeast....MIT grad is filled with morehouse grads...Ever heard of David Satcher...Surgeon General ....morehouse grad...come on man you got some accomplishments but dont try and down the shit im doin for arguments sake jack...

just do the best you can and forget about all the other shit

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »
What about initially? Like when applying for internship or whatever, is where you went important? Serious question.

Everything else being equal, you are more likely to get invited to an interview, the more respected your school is, but there are other ways how you can earn points with the recruiter - have relevant and/or interesting work (or life) experience, taylor your CV to emphasize the points that are important for the position you are applying for (rather than one size fits all), write a good cover letter etc...

Moosejay

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2008, 08:18:21 PM »
Everything else being equal, you are more likely to get invited to an interview, the more respected your school is, but there are other ways how you can earn points with the recruiter - have relevant and/or interesting work (or life) experience, taylor your CV to emphasize the points that are important for the position you are applying for (rather than one size fits all), write a good cover letter etc...

one of the admissions officers I know at Yale Law told me he rarely reads the CV's...he throws them in the trash...believes naught of what he reads

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:08 PM »
just do the best you can and forget about all the other shit

You should listen to Moosejay...he's old and knows shit...thats why he trolls a board for young men and says things like "I've forgotten more than you'll ever know"....because he's old and has already done everything worthwhile...sometimes he'll call you son...or junior if you're lucky...and tell you what you need to get ahead in life...even though he's never even traveled to another country...doesn't matter...he doesn't need to...he's "been there and done that"

You ungrateful little shits should bow down and show respect to this man...look what he's trying to do for this board!  What's wrong with all of you!?   

Remember kiddies that obedience from young males to old males is the most prized and rewarded possession in this culture.  And think about how that manifests itself. :o

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2008, 08:26:58 PM »
one of the admissions officers I know at Yale Law told me he rarely reads the CV's...he throws them in the trash...believes naught of what he reads

and he is probably right, doing so...
Amazing, how many people lie on their CVs

Moosejay

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2008, 08:28:58 PM »
and he is probably right, doing so...
Amazing, how many people lie on their CVs

He told me if he were to follow thru on some he'd be afraid of how many embarassing lies he'd uncover

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2008, 08:33:33 PM »
He told me if he were to follow thru on some he'd be afraid of how many embarassing lies he'd uncover

In my job, we have Private Investigators double check CVs of Hedge Fund Managers before we invest with them. You'd be surprised how many claim to have graduated from schools they've never seen from the inside, worked at companies that have never heard of them etc....

Moosejay

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »
In my job, we have Private Investigators double check CVs of Hedge Fund Managers before we invest with them. You'd be surprised how many claim to have graduated from schools they've never seen from the inside, worked at companies that have never heard of them etc....

whattya do when ya nail 'em?

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »
not give them any money and move on.

Its not our role to embarrass them.

Moosejay

« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »
not give them any money and move on.

Its not our role to embarrass them.

good approach

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2008, 01:11:14 AM »
i notice when moosejay starts looking like he's being made a fool of, he insults the poster's country of origin.

and yet this thread is about having some class?

btw moose, ive been at gb since 1998 and you have 4 times my number of posts and i reckon you've been here, what , 2 years... over 8000 posts.

do you have a job?

and a life?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »
Decorum is still necessary.

How? Why?

the only necessity for these athletes is to undergo drugtests and have their license. Any sports event is a test of physical prowess, of skill, not a test of character. Arguably it might be beneficial for the athlete to respect certain unwritten codes, but necessity? no way.

and you say that even at 12 you'd shake hands like the good little boy your parents taught you to be, and then we're back at authenticity. I'll give you some time to figure that one out yourself...

Moosejay

« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2008, 03:53:32 AM »
i notice when moosejay starts looking like he's being made a fool of, he insults the poster's country of origin.

and yet this thread is about having some class?

btw moose, ive been at gb since 1998 and you have 4 times my number of posts and i reckon you've been here, what , 2 years... over 8000 posts.

do you have a job?

and a life?
guess you don't read much

Moosejay

« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2008, 03:54:42 AM »
How? Why?

the only necessity for these athletes is to undergo drugtests and have their license. Any sports event is a test of physical prowess, of skill, not a test of character. Arguably it might be beneficial for the athlete to respect certain unwritten codes, but necessity? no way.

and you say that even at 12 you'd shake hands like the good little boy your parents taught you to be, and then we're back at authenticity. I'll give you some time to figure that one out yourself...

nope, can't figure it out

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2008, 01:09:58 PM »
You should listen to Moosejay...he's old and knows shit...thats why he trolls a board for young men and says things like "I've forgotten more than you'll ever know"....because he's old and has already done everything worthwhile...sometimes he'll call you son...or junior if you're lucky...and tell you what you need to get ahead in life...even though he's never even traveled to another country...doesn't matter...he doesn't need to...he's "been there and done that"

You ungrateful little shits should bow down and show respect to this man...look what he's trying to do for this board!  What's wrong with all of you!?   

Remember kiddies that obedience from young males to old males is the most prized and rewarded possession in this culture.  And think about how that manifests itself. :o

LOL ;D