Author Topic: China... 45 Golds...USA ..27 Golds  (Read 12154 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: China... 45 Golds...USA ..27 Golds
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2008, 02:40:06 PM »
If they have more medals then they are. Only idiots like you and the buffoon, supreme being, would equate Olympic games to the average IQ of a nation's citizens.  Yet, to you that makes much more sense.

Maybe your just a nonathletic twink and you try to compensate for it by imagining yourself as some kind of guru.

You 2 idiots over analyze everything and come up with explanations straight out of your assholes.  LOL. I feel sorry for you 2 posers.

In the end, who cares about Jamaica, Kazakhstan. It only comes down to the big 3. USA, China and Russia, and USA STILL wipes the floor with them. Don't let your hate for USA blind you, Titus. If you are half as smart as you think you are then you would realize that USA is #1 in the world and just leave it at that.

meltdown - mission accomplished  ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2008, 02:50:08 PM »
If they have more medals then they are. Only idiots like you and the buffoon, supreme being, would equate Olympic games to the average IQ of a nation's citizens.  Yet, to you that makes much more sense.
China still has higher IQ - just stating a fact. Just like I admitted Chinese are not physically as capable as americans. Yet another fact. Why does it bother you?

Maybe your just a nonathletic twink and you try to compensate for it by imagining yourself as some kind of guru.
Thanks for calling me guru, I never did. You shouldn't have, but I humbly accept it.

Don't let your hate for USA blind you, Titus. If you are half as smart as you think you are then you would realize that USA is #1 in the world and just leave it at that.

I don't hate U.S. -  when has stating obvious facts become "hating"? I think U.S. is a great country, and I visit U.S. few times a year. I'm just stating facts and the fact that many people here can't accept them is not my problem. U.S. is living in denial in so many ways anyways, it doesn't surprise me americans are so defensive every time anything negative is discussed.

What is U.S. number one exactly? National and military budget, yes. But let's not forget that the U.S. budget is a joke - a country about to go bankrupt. Military's a joke too, with friendly fire killing tons of soldiers and difficulty controlling two "military powers" such as Iraq and Afganistan.

Now China's kicking U.S. butt at the Olympics - hurts, doesn't it?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »
HAHAHHHAAH!!!!

China is supposedly smarter because they excel in gymnastics and hitting little balls with little paddles.

IQ level is completely a non-factor when the sport hinges on a judge's decision, i.e. gymnastics, diving, etc. Do you understand Titus? Damn retard.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
China is supposedly smarter because they excel in gymnastics and hitting little balls with little paddles.

They're smarter, no matter how you measure it. Thanks for playing. Come again.

Moosejay

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2008, 02:54:54 PM »
They're smarter, no matter how you measure it. Thanks for playing. Come again.

Well, maybe.

But how do you meaure 'smarter'?

Overpopulating their country?

Committing unfathomable human right's injustices?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »
But how do you meaure 'smarter'?
Overpopulating their country?
China is the 75th most densely populated country in the world. Far cry from most populated.

Committing unfathomable human right's injustices?
And this comes from someone who's country men are killed in Iraq while looking for weapons of mass destruction?  ::)

U.S. goverment has sent more than 4000 soldiers to death in Iraq. Of course many nicely brain washed. I guess that's better then.

Moosejay

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2008, 03:02:54 PM »
China is the 75th most densely populated country in the world. Far cry from most populated.
And this comes from someone who's country men are killed in Iraq while looking for weapons of mass destruction?  ::)

1.3 billion. Better check your abacus

U.S. goverment has sent more than 4000 soldiers to death in Iraq. Of course many nicely brain washed. I guess that's better then.

Ummm, its a bit more complicated than that

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
1.3 billion. Better check your abacus

DENSITY, you moron - not population  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ummm, its a bit more complicated than that

Yes, they want you to be confused. But deep inside you know I'm right.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »
 :-\

Moosejay

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »
DENSITY, you moron - not population  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yeah, yeah, I saw where you wrote 'dense'....still a clusterfuck over there, and if you think they are doing things right there, well....

Yes, they want you to be confused. But deep inside you know I'm right.

Hell no, I say fuck them....clean 'em out, boo-ya!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »
HEHEHEEH!!

WHAT isn't the USA #1 in? If you asked that question Titus it would make it easier on your brain.

To deny that USA is the best country on the face of the earth is like trying to cover the sky with your hand.

Back to the topic, USA added 4 more medals.  China and rest of the world is tasting dust.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »
WHAT isn't the USA #1 in? If you asked that question Titus it would make it easier on your brain.

To deny that USA is the best country on the face of the earth is like trying to cover the sky with your hand.

No matter how you measure, U.S. is far from the top. Standard of living etc.

It's a bunch of suburbs that are rotting now due to mortgage crisis, high crime and gas prices. Epic denial of facing facts that prevail today and the future. 75% of americans don't even have a passport, so it's like having your nose in warm, wet dog shit and saying "nothing smells better than this!!" because they never even bother to try.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »
China = all drugs

Iggnorant quote here grasshopper. Please provide your evidence to back it up now.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »
USA is not perfect but still better than any nation out there.

Go ahead Titus.

Name a few nations that you consider better OVERALL than USA. Go ahead. If your honest, you won't find one.

Oh, I know the war in Iraq.  That's what you are going to bring up, right?

HEHEHEHE!!

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2008, 03:15:35 PM »
Excellent point. They're power simply comes from being over-populated.

I mean, a 1 child limit per family  :-\
Wrong again.  Maybe you need to learn about the 1 child policey

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2008, 03:17:05 PM »
Name a few nations that you consider better OVERALL than USA. Go ahead. If your honest, you won't find one.

France, UK, Canada, Italy, Netherlands, Germany to start. Been to all of then.

Now, your turn to answer honestly: do you have a passport, and in unlikely case that you do, how many of the countries above have you visited lived in?

Moosejay

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »

Now, your turn to answer honestly: do you have a passport, and in unlikely case that you do, how many of the countries above have you visited lived in?

I have never left the US, don't wanna!

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2008, 03:18:55 PM »
Over 500 million people in China live on roughly $2 a week. But hey, the billions they dumped into the Olympics and the millions of dollars they spend every year to make sure a couple thousand athletes train 12 hours a day, eat the best food and live in the best homes sure goes real far when they win a few medals at the Olympics.

China implemented program 119 after 2000. They set out to target events that had multiple medal opportunities because they're hell bent on winning more medals than anyone else. All the training in the world and they still travel in the over all.

Maybe they should cheat more like they did with their women's gymnastics team. Hopefully they end up losing the 4 or so medals they won with them.
Good to see your still geting it all wrong

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2008, 03:19:03 PM »
China still has higher IQ - just stating a fact. Just like I admitted Chinese are not physically as capable as americans. Yet another fact. Why does it bother you?

Then that means that the S. Koreans have a higher IQ than the Chinese, because the S. Koreans own everybody when it comes to online game playing, and that takes more eye-hand coordination than most sports...plus the S. Koreans play video games day and night...

And no, most Chinese don't have higher IQ's, who would buy a BMW X5 knockoff, who would build a half Mercedes half BMW car, the Chinese, that's who...

Who would build a car (the Chinese Chery) that fails the car crash test horribly, folding like tin cans, yep, it takes a high IQ to do that, huh?

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »
Thankyou for explaining why you are so ignorrant to what happens in other countries.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

Why am I not surprised...  ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2008, 03:22:30 PM »
Thankyou for explaining why you are so ignorrant to what happens in other countries.

You are welcome.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
Not in China. Truth is what their government tells you it is. And if you disagree, they kill you.
Man can you get it any more wrong. I can not beleive the ammout of crap you post that has no bacis of truth.

Moosejay

« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2008, 03:23:16 PM »
Why am I not surprised...  ::)

I am here to help you feel confident, young squire.

Moosejay

« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2008, 03:24:40 PM »

FRANCE?>

Bahahahaha