Author Topic: Have you noticed a difference in our track and field athletes and...  (Read 3983 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Have you noticed a difference in our track and field athletes and...
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 04:06:32 PM »
isn't that what you are saying?

i think he was saying that the guys he mentioned were not arrogant

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 04:07:50 PM »
Maybe the Track and Fielders have more Testosterone than the others, divers, gymnasts, bikers etc
Q

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 05:38:40 PM »
Fucck off with that black power bull$hit.

The US baton team wasn't white, nor was the Swedish wrestler.

They were baggin on Bolt because he was shuckin around like a damn jungle ape.

A little upset I see...wazza mattah, THAT FIERCE BLACK POWER WHIPPING WHITE ASS IS MAKING YOU MAD ISN'T IT? I MEAN, WHEN PEOPLE FROM JAMAICA CAN WHIP WHITE ASS YOU ARE FINISHED. How many medals have the Chinese won compared to the americans? Guess white america isn't as great as it thinks/thought it is...no shock there. Now the whole world knows it...thank you Olympics

You know what is funny though...WHY IS IT EVERYTHING THAT THE "BLACKS" DO THE WHITES SOON FOLLOW. HOW MANY HIGH FIVES HAVE WE WITNESSED IN THE OLYMPICS? HOW MANY BROTHER HUGS? NOTICE THE VERNACULAR IN USE AMONGST WHITE ATHLETES? EVEN THE CHINESE USED THE HELL OUT OF THE HIGH FIVE. FACE IT WHITE MEAT...THE WORLD KNOWS WHAT COOL IS AND COOL IS DEFINITELY A BLACK THANG. NOW GO ON AND READ THOSE EBONY, VIBE AND XXL MAGAZINES I KNOW YOU ARE HIDING IN YOUR BEDROOM WHILE YOU LISTEN TO YOU BLACK RAP MUSIC...HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D

?
C

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 06:02:44 PM »
let me guess, baseball was better in the time before the "coloreds" were allowed in right? same for the NFL and the NBA?

and Larry Bird and John Stockton are and forever will be the best players in the NBA?
I

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 06:24:32 PM »
funny, I dont remember using any color in my statement.  the track athletes lacked class, its that simple.  you are relating a lack of class with a color=racist.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 08:45:59 PM »
funny, I dont remember using any color in my statement.  the track athletes lacked class, its that simple.  you are relating a lack of class with a color=racist.

you should look up the words correlation and extrapolations  ::)

I

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 09:00:17 PM »
Not sure you understand the whole dynamics.  Track stars growing up were always way more popular in school than the swimmers or volleyball players etc...

lmao, your kidding right?

not sure how big of a school you went to, but I went to a 5 A High school, sorry to burst your bubble but out of the 4 high schools int he district, none were that popular unless they also were involved in football.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »
A little upset I see...wazza mattah, THAT FIERCE BLACK POWER WHIPPING WHITE ASS IS MAKING YOU MAD ISN'T IT? I MEAN, WHEN PEOPLE FROM JAMAICA CAN WHIP WHITE ASS YOU ARE FINISHED. How many medals have the Chinese won compared to the americans? Guess white america isn't as great as it thinks/thought it is...no shock there. Now the whole world knows it...thank you Olympics

You know what is funny though...WHY IS IT EVERYTHING THAT THE "BLACKS" DO THE WHITES SOON FOLLOW. HOW MANY HIGH FIVES HAVE WE WITNESSED IN THE OLYMPICS? HOW MANY BROTHER HUGS? NOTICE THE VERNACULAR IN USE AMONGST WHITE ATHLETES? EVEN THE CHINESE USED THE HELL OUT OF THE HIGH FIVE. FACE IT WHITE MEAT...THE WORLD KNOWS WHAT COOL IS AND COOL IS DEFINITELY A BLACK THANG. NOW GO ON AND READ THOSE EBONY, VIBE AND XXL MAGAZINES I KNOW YOU ARE HIDING IN YOUR BEDROOM WHILE YOU LISTEN TO YOU BLACK RAP MUSIC...HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D
?

Uh huh.

Thanks for proving my point.

And BTW, check the medal count again.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »
It's generally been the American male sprinters with that attitude, hopefully sprinters from other countries won't follow our example. What Bolt did was low key compared to U.S runners in the past. The female sprinters are always classy and dignified, the men should take note.
One thing I have noticed is that at this Olympics the U.S sprinters are noticeably LESS muscular than in he past. Eyes are watching I guess, no roids OR THG  ;D

...and very few Gold medals

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 10:19:55 AM »
the other athletes such as swimmers, divers, gymnists, cyclists and volleyball?  My perception is that the track athletes are arrogant, showboats, and lack class.  The wear gold chains, flashy glasses, and are cocky.  If you have seen their interviews, they give cocky answers, are not friendly, and act foolish.  The other mentioned athletes act intelligently, classy, and give great insight in their interviews.

Our track athletes failed to deliver...

What is your take on this?

there is no fucking problem with that. get over it, Clown

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »
I dunno dude.

Misty May-Trainor seems to be just as arrogant and snotty as any of the others out there. She just does it but acting like a little queen bitch instead of like a jungle ape like, say, that Usem Bolt guy or the US track guys.

First of all "jungle ape" ??? that's so offensive. Secondly Misty May-TrEAnor is a far cry from snotty or a little queen. Seriously, your perception is all wrong. She's just kinda goofy. Maybe a nerd, maybe a little high on the excitement, but not a snotty little queen. I think you're way off.

With an ass like hers, I thought someone should defend her.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 11:05:41 PM »
Excellent point and I agree.

We all know the names of the big track runners in the Olympics here. Can anyone [without googling lol] name the American archery team? The kayakers?  Everyone recalls Carl Lewis winning. That year - who won the archery? The hammer throw? No one really knows or cares.

The track guys get all the press and attention, so they will be more flashy.

Exactly, its hardly surprising. Track was always the most popular sport with the 100m probably being at the top, everyone knows those guys so their arrogance isn't surprising, not saying justified just not surprising.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 11:44:30 PM »
First of all "jungle ape" ??? that's so offensive. Secondly Misty May-TrEAnor is a far cry from snotty or a little queen. Seriously, your perception is all wrong. She's just kinda goofy. Maybe a nerd, maybe a little high on the excitement, but not a snotty little queen. I think you're way off.

Quit whining, bitch. ::)

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 11:57:52 PM »
Quit whining, bitch. ::)
Where exactly was I whining? I simply defended a great athlete with an even greater ass. Do you feel like a tough guy calling me a bitch on an internet board? How nice for you.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »
Where exactly was I whining? I simply defended a great athlete with an even greater ass. Do you feel like a tough guy calling me a bitch on an internet board? How nice for you.
::) ::)

Never said I was a tough guy, just said you were a feminine little whiny bitch.  See below:

Someone get this fucking twink a tissue. :'(

If you dont want to be "offended", then find another board, "Cockfan". ::)

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 12:36:50 AM »
Oh I'm not offended 'jethro' I just think you are reaching pretty far for a fight. Whatever, I'll bite. Fuck you you tiny tit wanna be. You should make something of yourself, instead of trolling Getbig for someone with a low post count that you think you can own.  ::) I simply defended an athlete I admire. You, little boy that you are, wanted to pick a fight. Well, ya got one. PUSSY.

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2008, 06:49:26 AM »
Oh I'm not offended 'jethro' I just think you are reaching pretty far for a fight. Whatever, I'll bite. Fuck you you tiny tit wanna be. You should make something of yourself, instead of trolling Getbig for someone with a low post count that you think you can own.  ::) I simply defended an athlete I admire. You, little boy that you are, wanted to pick a fight. Well, ya got one. PUSSY.

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »

Ryan Howard-told his own fans to fuck off just last week
Kobe Bryant-had to buy his wife a 4 million dollar ring after banging a white honey in the ass and having to pay her off to the tune of 700K
Dwight Horward

LaDainian Tomlinson   
Adrian Peterson   
Brian Westbrook   
Reggie Wayne
Marvin Harrison-questioned as to if he shot a man outside of a bar he owns, either way, it was donme with HIS gun, a felony in Philadelphia
Ed Reed 

i can go on but you get the picture...for every 1 famous athlete asshole i can show you 25 stand up guys

Moosejay

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »

They alos have that liist of pro athletes, led by the former Denver running back with 9 kids from 9 different women, who have bastard children all over their respective leagues.

Even Priest Holmes, who is protrayed as an altar boy, has two out of wedlock kids.

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2008, 07:39:02 AM »

?

Perhaps.

However, when I undergo surgery, I prefer to use a surgeon who is totally unfamiliar with the pap you just wrote here. ;)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

Hahahahaha!!!!  Its too fucking easy.

Brutal 'challenging someone to fight on the internet' meltdown. :-X

Delete your account and try again.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »
Hahahahaha!!!!  Its too fucking easy.

Brutal 'challenging someone to fight on the internet' meltdown. :-X

Delete your account and try again.
Shit I forgot about you. No, it wasn't a physical fight I was referring to numnut. I'm just sayin'....

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »
for the record, I prefer to listen to music.  Rap has some good beats, but no musicians.  Nobody compared to Led Zepplin or the Doors.  I don't speak "black" and when I am speaking to someone, I will correct their language. 
Obama is the worst nightmare for most of the black population.  He is going to demand that they step up, like Cosby did. 

Bring it...

On another note, saw Troy Alves Pro Nutrition today...in Peoria AZ

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2008, 03:00:03 PM »
glasses are worn for comfort by the likes of Wariner.  He trains outdoors in Texas therefore he trains with glasses on, it only makes sense he runs with them on in events its likely a comfort thing as well as keepign out glare from cameras, lights etc.  As for 'showboating' they show boat because like it or not, the sprinters are the kings of the olympics, most people can not name who won any other event (besides Phelps) but EVERYONE knows who Usain Bolt is. 
Abandon every hope...