Author Topic: Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan sentenced!  (Read 19898 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan sentenced!
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2008, 11:48:35 PM »
Is there any details of the facts , what really happened? Did he kill her in cold blood or was it an accident?

He killed her in a fit of rage when he found out she was stealing from him and his wife. Craig is not a psycho murderer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2008, 11:50:41 PM »
Unreal.

Slaps on the fucking wrist. 

It still pays to be white in America, that's for sure. 

::)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2008, 12:13:57 AM »

Maybe she refused to eat her own shit off his dick?

::)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2008, 12:57:05 AM »

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2008, 03:04:48 AM »
  You talk as if he were some axe murderer or some thrill-seeking sadist like the Joker from "The Dark Knight". Has it ever occured to you that a guy who showed no pattern of violent behavior before this homicide might not ever kill again? Has it ever occured to you that this act was exceptional for him and that he might be genuinely sorry and live a life of rectitude after this? I am saying this because there have been cases of murderers who delivered themselves to justice because they felt genuinely sorry and wanted to pay for what they did. Sure, there are sumbags like "Tookie" who only "repented" because they wanted to escape that death penalty, but there are murderers who genuinely repent.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
....like OJ ??....as far as violent behavior goes, Craig was always getting into some sort of scrap or wanting to fight someone...I think the only thing Craig is sorry about is that he was so stupid about the way he tried to dispose of the body and that he got caught.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2008, 04:06:38 AM »
is there a link to the actual court transcript?  thanks in advance.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2008, 04:22:04 AM »
is there a link to the actual court transcript?  thanks in advance.
  http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=8882546       Give this a try...if not, there should a link on there.

They went from a world of fame, to a life behind bars. The well known bodybuilding couple now faces years in prison for brutally murdering their assistant.

Everyone is the room was emotional as the near three year long case wrapped up. While the, husband and wife defendants cried side by side, the judge said she didn't buy their tears.

Until the very end, the once famous Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan, tried to explain what went wrong. A life of drugs they say that got them into this mess. Killing their friend and live in assistant wasn't planned, according to the couple.

There was some dispute during the sentencing because Titus' attorney said they only accepted the plea deal because it was a minimum of 17 to 55 years, not 21 to 55 years.

The judge said she had no recollection of ever making that commitment

Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2008, 06:51:12 AM »
  He killed her in a fit of rage when he found out she was stealing from him and his wife. Craig is not a psycho murderer.

According to you, he killed someone who was stealing from him. 

That's textbook psycho. 

Because if you kill the person who owes you, YOU'RE NEVER GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK and your stupid ass is going to prison.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2008, 07:15:35 AM »
By the time Titus gets out, he will be in his 50s - having endured a decade of extreme daily stress, barbarously poor medical care, and possibly multiple rapes as well. [This following years of rampant steroid abuse, of course.] He will be bankrupt, having no marketable skills, and quite a story to tell when a prospective employer asks "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"

I foresee no return of the salad days.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2008, 09:13:46 AM »
I still cant figure out exactly what happened, I'm assuming there has to be some recollection of the facts somewhere, so far it looks like they were really messed up in the head by drugs,did he beat her and burned her alive or what? Am I missing something? D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »
Prison is where PRO BBs go to get healthy and slim down. It's all good. Unfortunately. Prison does a PRO BB good...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2008, 09:58:40 AM »
Titus will be ripped...oops, I meant RAPED in jail. that would be justice served ;D ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »
  You talk as if he were some axe murderer or some thrill-seeking sadist like the Joker from "The Dark Knight". Has it ever occured to you that a guy who showed no pattern of violent behavior before this homicide might not ever kill again? Has it ever occured to you that this act was exceptional for him and that he might be genuinely sorry and live a life of rectitude after this? I am saying this because there have been cases of murderers who delivered themselves to justice because they felt genuinely sorry and wanted to pay for what they did. Sure, there are sumbags like "Tookie" who only "repented" because they wanted to escape that death penalty, but there are murderers who genuinely repent.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahaha dude I have some swamp land to sell you.  call me.  Just face it, he is apiece of shit and deserved to be killed not feeding off society in prison.  Hopefully he'll get killed in prison but really slowly.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2008, 12:52:32 PM »
Titus will be ripped...oops, I meant RAPED in jail. that would be justice served ;D ;D
Are you saying that Titus is going to develop a certain love for the "meat missle" while in prison, Punisher?

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2008, 02:00:50 PM »
Numbers freshly pulled from my ass: He'll be out in 2019 - aged 54.

She'll be out in 2011 - aged 39.

I see her starting her own ministry - like Denise "Vanity" Matthews.
C.T can compete for the Masters O when he gets out  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2008, 02:16:37 PM »
Titus will get out in 20 years and get on social security.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2008, 02:29:51 PM »
According to you, he killed someone who was stealing from him. 

That's textbook psycho. 

No, psycho is someone who kills for no reason. Psycho is someone who kills because they don't give a damn, and not someone who kills because they got aggravated about something.

Because if you kill the person who owes you, YOU'RE NEVER GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK and your stupid ass is going to prison.

She was stealing from them. She didn't owe them anything. Besides, when a person kills someone who owes them money, it is because they realize they will never pay them regardless.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
the murderer was murdered in prison ,,he never appealed anything ,,he had no money,,he died in prison by another prisoner ,,hired assasination,,he owed money and lots of it and since never got death penalty he was murdered in prison ,,it happened 10 years into his sentence which means 7 years from this day

ugly wife was released 11 years from this day she never got back to fitness,,she became relegious,,ruined her life and found god
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2008, 08:55:23 PM »
the murderer was murdered in prison ,,he never appealed anything ,,he had no money,,he died in prison by another prisoner ,,hired assasination,,he owed money and lots of it and since never got death penalty he was murdered in prison ,,it happened 10 years into his sentence which means 7 years from this day

ugly wife was released 11 years from this day she never got back to fitness,,she became relegious,,ruined her life and found god

Hey douche bag GH, can you do us all a favor and get cancer and die.

Thank you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2008, 10:38:52 PM »
Is there any details of the facts , what really happened? Did he kill her in cold blood or was it an accident?

Yes it was an accident ::) ::) ::) They accidently zapped the shit out her, tape her head, threw her in the trunk, shut the lid, drove out in the middle of desert, then lit the car on fire.  yes it was an accident.  He blames the drugs and said it made it so he didn't know what he was doing yet he could do all of those things and then try to run.  He is basically the lowest scumbag out there.  That is no accident

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2008, 11:00:12 PM »

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2008, 11:03:42 PM »
I meant accident like in she overdosed and stuff like that  ::).....I have not heard details of  how they killed her and that's exactly what I was asking basically, if anybody has a link for what their official statement was when they took that guilty plea, or if they provided some details. I'm assuming when you take a guilty plea it's not only, " yes I did it " kind of verbal admission  but you might have to provide a timeline and some accurate facts to verify and add some credibility to your plea? D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »
I meant accident like in she overdosed and stuff like that  ::).....I have not heard details of  how they killed her and that's exactly what I was asking basically, if anybody has a link for what their official statement was when they took that guilty plea, or if they provided some details. I'm assuming when you take a guilty plea it's not only, " yes I did it " kind of verbal admission  but you might have to provide a timeline and some accurate facts to verify and add some credibility to your plea? D

I think he went a little farther only to say that he had come home and found Melissa using the stun gun on Kelly and so he beat her ass; later he says they found her dead of an overdose. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2008, 11:59:14 PM »
By the time Titus gets out, he will be in his 50s - having endured a decade of extreme daily stress, barbarously poor medical care, and possibly multiple rapes as well. [This following years of rampant steroid abuse, of course.] He will be bankrupt, having no marketable skills, and quite a story to tell when a prospective employer asks "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"

I foresee no return of the salad days.

There's always a "masters" title in Pro BBIng..... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2008, 12:29:30 AM »
Titus will never recover