Author Topic: What do you consider to be the WORST FORM of cheating - physical or emotional?  (Read 9013 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
But said gentlemen has before mentioned that husbands/signifigant others are irrlevant because the charms are so strong.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
But said gentlemen has before mentioned that husbands/signifigant others are irrlevant because the charms are so strong.
Then my husband must have the kevorka
R

allnewandold

• Getbig I
Re: What do you consider to be the WORST FORM of cheating - physical or emotiona
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »
I have been in a relationship for two years.  We both love each other very much, know each other very well.  I always crave his touch and I always want to be near him.  But every now and then I want to be with other people, not a well thought through, logical decision, but a nearly uncontrollable urge.  I usually don't pay attention to wanting to be with other people, but still. . .once is too much in my book.  The worst time this happened was during one of our fights, and I considered IMMing my ex to start something.  Then I was like, no, I should break up with my current boyfriend first.  But the thought passed and I am still with my boyfriend, who I do not want to leave.  But I imagined me and my ex together for a couple seconds.  So yeah I feel horrible about that.  I want the truth, is that cheating?  Like cheating worse than or on par with just fucking a guy I don't love?  Me and my boyfriend both said we have feelings for our exes that we can't control, but we try to push them away.  But, what I did is more than that.  And I can't just get over it.  Should I tell him?  Also, I have this happen a lot, me considering being with other people and liking it.  I've never been that close before though. 

So how do I stop?

This problem of mine happens for a few reasons

1. I don't see him every day, I am at college.  He doesn't have a phone sometimes and thus rarely calls me anymore.  He has a life and a job, so it's not like we IM a lot.  We usually see each other every weekend.  And during the last summer it's been somewhat more, but not every day.  I feel like we don't have much time to bond together anymore. 

2. We fight a lot.  Like, every time we see each other.  Often very big fights that involve yelling and crying and feeling horrible afterwards.

3. curiosity.  I have only had sex with him, and never had a very deep relationship with anyone else either.  I often wonder what it would be like to have that with someone else.  I am like a guy in the way that my instinct tells me to spread my seed.  But I don't feel right about it.

4. maybe the biggest one and the worst. . .I have baggage with him.  I feel so bad about this whole thing, and other things that are anywhere close to it.  It builds up and I feel like...maybe I should be with someone who won't give me the exclusivity he gives me.  maybe I'm not made to be like this.  If I start with someone new, for a short while at least, I will not have as much to feel bad about.  And, I have learned so much over the past two years that some mistakes I may not make again.

Please tell me if my situation is really bad.  Is this full blown cheating?  Should I tell him?  Should I even be with this person?

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: What do you consider to be the WORST FORM of cheating - physical or emotional?
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »
You should pm this guy we know named Quickerblade.

He can help you.

allnewandold

• Getbig I
Re: What do you consider to be the WORST FORM of cheating - physical or emotiona
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2008, 07:35:21 PM »
Brother, you are speaking the Gospel. That is why I have given up on Western women; all selfish, egotistical, self-serving, fickle...done with that...at least I hope, forever.

Hey!  Funny, women say the same thing about men.  It's not a gender thing, it's a human thing.  I think people are people and people have problems.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2008, 08:27:35 AM »
Hey!  Funny, women say the same thing about men.  It's not a gender thing, it's a human thing.  I think people are people and people have problems.

No, it is feminist propaganda...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2008, 08:30:11 AM »
I have been in a relationship for two years.  We both love each other very much, know each other very well.  I always crave his touch and I always want to be near him.  But every now and then I want to be with other people, not a well thought through, logical decision, but a nearly uncontrollable urge.  I usually don't pay attention to wanting to be with other people, but still. . .once is too much in my book.  The worst time this happened was during one of our fights, and I considered IMMing my ex to start something.  Then I was like, no, I should break up with my current boyfriend first.  But the thought passed and I am still with my boyfriend, who I do not want to leave.  But I imagined me and my ex together for a couple seconds.  So yeah I feel horrible about that.  I want the truth, is that cheating?  Like cheating worse than or on par with just fucking a guy I don't love?  Me and my boyfriend both said we have feelings for our exes that we can't control, but we try to push them away.  But, what I did is more than that.  And I can't just get over it.  Should I tell him?  Also, I have this happen a lot, me considering being with other people and liking it.  I've never been that close before though. 

So how do I stop?

This problem of mine happens for a few reasons

1. I don't see him every day, I am at college.  He doesn't have a phone sometimes and thus rarely calls me anymore.  He has a life and a job, so it's not like we IM a lot.  We usually see each other every weekend.  And during the last summer it's been somewhat more, but not every day.  I feel like we don't have much time to bond together anymore. 

2. We fight a lot.  Like, every time we see each other.  Often very big fights that involve yelling and crying and feeling horrible afterwards.

3. curiosity.  I have only had sex with him, and never had a very deep relationship with anyone else either.  I often wonder what it would be like to have that with someone else.  I am like a guy in the way that my instinct tells me to spread my seed.  But I don't feel right about it.

4. maybe the biggest one and the worst. . .I have baggage with him.  I feel so bad about this whole thing, and other things that are anywhere close to it.  It builds up and I feel like...maybe I should be with someone who won't give me the exclusivity he gives me.  maybe I'm not made to be like this.  If I start with someone new, for a short while at least, I will not have as much to feel bad about.  And, I have learned so much over the past two years that some mistakes I may not make again.

Please tell me if my situation is really bad.  Is this full blown cheating?  Should I tell him?  Should I even be with this person?

I feel bad for your male slave; however if you do break up with him you will be doing him a favour since he won't have to countenance scum like you anymore and you can suck all the new dicks you crave. Hope this helps. :)

PS...

PM Quickerblade...he can help!
I hate the State.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

PM Quickerblade...he can help!

Thanks Deicide  :-\  I dont mind helping Gay people, but Not gay gimmicks

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2008, 03:27:17 AM »
Thanks Deicide  :-\  I dont mind helping Gay people, but Not gay gimmicks

It's a woman I think.
I hate the State.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2008, 03:39:42 AM »
It's a woman I think.

Well, its a gimmick anyway, who the fuck opens a account with getbig to ask for love advice?