Author Topic: I Hate To Say It  (Read 4785 times)

The Coach

Re: I Hate To Say It
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 12:08:40 PM »
the only threat the white house has from the Coach is him running in there and re-drywalling and plastering the walls.  Possibly "assasinating" some weeds and roots on the lawn.

Basically, what i'm saying is that the Coach is mexican.

I am? Cool, that would mean I'm entitled to more benefits than you. Plus if I committe a crime I can run to San Francisco or LA and get protected without fear pf deportation. What a GREAT law ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 12:20:53 PM »
I am? Cool, that would mean I'm entitled to more benefits than you. Plus if I committe a crime I can run to San Francisco or LA and get protected without fear pf deportation. What a GREAT law ::)

we've all seen your height.  at 5'3", that is the only ethnicity you can be.  unless you're a leprechaun.

viva la rasa?
Deep Tissue Massage

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 12:25:07 PM »

Can Mexicans get HRT scripts to prance around in a thong at age 46?

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »
Can Mexicans get HRT scripts to prance around in a thong at age 46?

I was 45, I didn't prance and it wasn't a thong >:(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »
Yep, that's what I'm curious about. We all know why obama would be under greater threat. I'm curious to know why coach thinks that no matter who is elected this president is under greater threats than previous administrations.

Were you expecting coherent reasoning from someone with 4 divorces under his belt & extremist views right of David Duke? This dumbass still believes McCain's gonna win bwahahahahahahahaa

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 03:03:22 PM »
.......and I seriously hope I'm wrong, but no matter who is elected to the White House, someone is either get assassinated or have many attempts of their life. My guess is Obama is at greater risk. Thoughts?

you're wrong about almost everything

why would this be any different?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 03:09:15 PM »
I was 45, I didn't prance and it wasn't a thong >:(

I'm sorry but this response just gives me a fit of the giggles.
w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 06:08:58 PM »
.......and I seriously hope I'm wrong, but no matter who is elected to the White House, someone is either get assassinated or have many attempts of their life. My guess is Obama is at greater risk. Thoughts?

You "hate to say it". Yeah.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 06:47:34 PM »
A new acquaintance of mine will actually be working the DNC in Colorado, and as he says, if he does his job correctly... nothing will happen.  :)

It's no secret that I sometimes do not have the highest opinion of certain 'elements' that exist in US society, ...but I find it hard to believe that it could come to that. GWB was / is the most hated pResident of all time, ...and if he could make it through his two terms in office, and break the 0 digit curse, I find it extremely difficult to believe that any pResident can engender the kind of animosity that GWB did, ...even with the ignorance out there.
w

The Coach

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »
you're wrong about almost everything

why would this be any different?

Ahhhh......no, not really. It's just that you being a liberal can't accept the fact there is absoluely no commonsense to be found in your party therefore you can't accept being wrong!

LOL.....all you need to do is read the tag line under my avatar to figure that out!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008, 08:11:12 PM »
Ahhhh......no, not really. It's just that you being a liberal can't accept the fact there is absoluely no commonsense to be found in your party therefore you can't accept being wrong!

LOL.....all you need to do is read the tag line under my avatar to figure that out!!

there is no liberal party

I lean toward libertarian/conservative

your tag line is ~ 3 weeks out of date  - McCain already realized that making fun of something that actually works is stupid

The Coach

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
there is no liberal party

I lean toward libertarian/conservative

your tag line is ~ 3 weeks out of date  - McCain already realized that making fun of something that actually works is stupid

I meant Dem/libs, you know me better than that. I know how old that tag line is.......what, did he change his mind .......again?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »
I meant Dem/libs, you know me better than that. I know how old that tag line is.......what, did he change his mind .......again?

I'm voting for Obama/Biden and I'm not a "lib"

you're the one who told me to look at your tag line

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »

Looks like Obama was right again. You guys really DO take pride in being ignorant!  ::)

I just wanna know one thing Coach... when President Obama is sworn in,
...will you let your little boy say "God Bless President Obama", ...or will you wash his mouth out with soap?
w

The Coach

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 10:28:14 AM »
Looks like Obama was right again. You guys really DO take pride in being ignorant!  ::)

I just wanna know one thing Coach... when President Obama is sworn in,
...will you let your little boy say "God Bless President Obama", ...or will you wash his mouth out with soap?

I tell him to especially pray for him. But since Obama proves day in and day out he doesn't know anything from foregin affairs to the economy, I'm not going to worry about it. The more that comes out about this clown the more he falls. He lies (more than anyone), he refuses to turn over requested documents (school, medical, etc) there are important missing/destroyed documents about him. This guy will be screwed in the end.

He said the most important decision he's ever made was to vote no on the war..........(he never voted on the war). Dude lies more than the Clintons. I seriously wish it was Hillary that was running. He's been in the senent for 143 days, but if take out for vacations, weekends and other days off.....it works out to less than 40hrs per week.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »

coach, if no attempts have been made on the WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY, why would you assume this warped logic ?

Many people, southerners especially hate black people. Combine that with the economic crisis and some redneck is bound to snap. I agree with Coach about attempts, now whether someone is smart enough to pull it off is another matter.
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 12:55:01 PM »
Why do you think he picked Biden?

If you pick Hillary, a crazy nut job offs you to put a woman in office... Any other person, they kill him to put a white guy in.

Biden may be the only white guy that if it all goes down, Obama is safe, because no one wants Biden.

Not even Democrats wanted Biden.   :)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2008, 06:40:41 PM »

If McCain gets in... not at all...

if Obama gets in, probably some redneck racist Conservative republican living in a trailer park will try...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »
Beach... I've changed my mind about Biden over the last couple of months.

He is highly capable and may be the best of all 4 of the President / Vice President duo.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »
If McCain gets in... not at all...

if Obama gets in, probably some redneck racist Conservative republican living in a trailer park will try...
glad to see McCain/Palin Hannity, Rush and the like decided to encite violence against Obama... Brilliant...  I think the only reason McCain stopped was because they talked to him and said cut the shit out now. Secret Service guys chasing down comment after comment yelled from McCain Palin rallies...  Probably national security, they were setting it up to need an army to protect Obama and darn near inciting a civil war if he gets elected...  Lowest shit I've ever seen out of a campaign and justice probably had a talk with McCain and told him to cool it... McCain sold his soul on this one.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2008, 06:57:51 PM »
Would the assassin be one your fellow wing nuts on the far right or just a sleeper/patsy for the shadow government that runs the planet?

haha nice.  :)

Many people, southerners especially hate black people. Combine that with the economic crisis and some redneck is bound to snap. I agree with Coach about attempts, now whether someone is smart enough to pull it off is another matter.

see this is why if obama was assassinated it would work for the the gullable.

they would blame some nutjob but it would be done by a professional if it happened.