Author Topic: Judging Joel Stubbs!  (Read 23271 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Judging Joel Stubbs!
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2008, 06:14:09 AM »
Joel Stubbs on the cover of MuscleMag  (Oct,2008) :)

rienzope

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2008, 08:39:32 AM »
It seems like he's really only weak in one part of his legs, the teardrops.  From the back and side he looks very symmetrical. 

Is there anything he can do to hide that in his poses?  Arnold had weak legs and used to put one leg in front and keep them close together when he did poses from the front. 

Seems like their penalizing anybody with that kind of injury.  Jojo Ntiforo did place either, and I thought he looked great.  Makes you wonder how Harris finished so far ahead of them both

Doesn't seem like their penalizing Toney Freeman for his torn pec!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2008, 09:36:30 AM »
It seems like he's really only weak in one part of his legs, the teardrops.  From the back and side he looks very symmetrical. 

Is there anything he can do to hide that in his poses?  Arnold had weak legs and used to put one leg in front and keep them close together when he did poses from the front. 

Seems like their penalizing anybody with that kind of injury.  Jojo Ntiforo did place either, and I thought he looked great.  Makes you wonder how Harris finished so far ahead of them both

Doesn't seem like their penalizing Toney Freeman for his torn pec!

One torn pec <<<<< both legs.

I really like Stubbs and think he could easily be top 3 if his legs were better but unfortunately he have that injury that throws everything off  :-\

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »
If only the back was judged, he'd be a serious contender.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2008, 02:31:28 PM »
i agree with Milos, Joel is an incredible bodybuilder.
yes but they judge on penis size
i

ASJChaotic

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »
Just my opinion :D
If I was a judge
He lacks proportion all around
legs are terrible from the front, his medialis is one of the smallest I have ever seen and the separation between intermedius-lateralis and intermedius-medialis is just BAD and not in a good way bad ::)
while his separation of quad and hamstring is great from the size
and his legs do look normal from the back but he has no calves which kills it
he needs to fill out his inner chest more, because when he does a double bicep all the mass goes to the sides and leaves his mid chest flat
and on the ABS pose  :P
DAMN those are some scrambled up abs lol :-X, like jay cutler(atleast he has cool scrambled up DIAMOND shaped abs) shouldn't be allowed to do the abs and thigh cuz he aint got no abs nor thigh
what's wrong with his knees? it looks like they are bleeding on stage :o
he doesn't look hard enough
but that's pretty much it  ;D
Great back though   8) I have to give him something after all the judging :-*

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2008, 03:31:20 PM »
Bird Legs.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »
I personally think Stubbs is awesome but it's really hard to justify higher placings to someone with such weak and quite smooth legs, its half the body you know....

Milos you're confused, you use to pull it because you had shitty arms but great legs but it doesn't work the other way around, we aren't in the 70's.

woa woa woa bring down the insults there
first of all, Milos doesn't have GREAT arms agreed BUT I think all he needs a bicep PEAK ( his biceps are massive but lack the peak)
it's genetics, you can't get arms like Kevin Levrone (best triceps ever) unless you're born with the genes
and what's wrong with the guys in the 70's?
their legs looked in proportion with their upper bodies and they could actually run and do activities
I would like to see you achieve a physique like Serge Nubret, he has never used steroids and at age 65 looked better than most pros
then tom platz came along and screwed everything up lol
massive legs with small upper body looks terrible
massive upper body with medium legs looks great
bodybuilding needs to go back to the days where people actually wanted to look like a bodybuilder and didn't think they should be put in a circus because they look like freaks

By the way what caused bodybuilders to get so huge?
was it the advancement of steroids?
taking greater amounts of steroids?
introduction of growth hormone (dorian yates, ronnie coleman, jay cutler say: HELL YES :D)(notice the huge pregnant woman HGH guts on them)
what was it?
I know that it wasn't because bodybuilders today work harder, see what arnold tells Dexter Jackson after he wins the Arnold classic "we used to workout workout 5 hours a day, every day, and you work out 1 hour a couple of times a week?, what are you saying? you got a body like this by just taking some PILLS?
Dex: today we have MUSCLETECH ( >:( F$ck*ng bull cr@p supplements and people who buy them)
Dex: pills? yes hydroxycut
 >:( >:( >:(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2008, 06:42:20 PM »
Milos, you said that you were working or making some supplements that are Hormone free
they are not Anabolic Steroids but can give a natural bodybuilder drug like results?
are you done making those? ;D
I'd really like to know what they are, are they like testosterone boosters or something?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2008, 08:21:29 PM »
heres the deal joel is wide as shit and is big with a great back.
But he does not have the muscle density or conditioning that other guys have.  Those pics you posted Milos, every one up there looks better. They have muscle maturity that Joel does not have.