Author Topic: Why do (or did) "Naturals" take PROHormones but not steroids?  (Read 9564 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Why do (or did) "Naturals" take PROHormones but not steroids?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 09:59:38 AM »
TA:

Are you making MORAL judgements or people or is this strictly PHYSICAL BODY OBSERVANCE judgements?

That will clear up everything.
I don`t see any drug as immoral.  In fact, I think every single drug should be legalized with no criminal penalties from Cocaine to Steroids.  People should be able to have the ability to put whatever they want into their bodies and also self-medicate.  If they abuse it, then that is their own stupidity.

I am trying to make people question what it means to be natural is all.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 10:01:57 AM »
TA what was your reason for using PROHormones? Are you afraid of needles?
Do you consider yourself natural after using them? You never competed in BBing or any type of powerlifting, so what was your reason for using them?

:)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »
isn't this like asking "if you commited an act before it became a crime are you guilty of that crime"? assuming ofcourse that the law is applied going forward only.
So by those standards Arnold Schwarzenegger was completely Natural then.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 10:03:27 AM »
It is a question that boggles the mind.  How do they view one as being acceptable and the other not?

What was the criteria in their choice?

Insuline and hgh users are also lifetime naturals.

Adds about 20/30 pounds if you use them correctly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 10:04:44 AM »
TA what was your reason for using PROHormones? Are you afraid of needles?
Do you consider yourself natural after using them? You never competed in BBing or any type of powerlifting, so what was your reason for using them?

:)
Never even considered using a Prohormone and yes I am afraid of needles. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »
Insuline and hgh users are also lifetime naturals.

Adds about 20/30 pounds if you use them correctly.
Can someone take Insulin alone and gain muscle?  Is it banned in competitions?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »
Never even considered using a Prohormone and yes I am afraid of needles. 
Maybe you should consider it.......

What's the fear of needles about? Was it a strange sexual fetish as a young adult that had you poking holes in your testes and posting videos on www.stileproject.com?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 10:10:30 AM »
I did it because I had no idea where to get the real thing. I'm not sure what you would call me as I would be honest with anyone asking me if I ever took anything. I took one and it was very detrimental to me to the point where I am back to less than square one so I got nothing out of it. I would explain to them what happened and let them make the determination. I don't consider PH's "natural" most certainly, however.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 10:12:12 AM »
Maybe you should consider it.......

What's the fear of needles about? Was it a strange sexual fetish as a young adult that had you poking holes in your testes and posting videos on www.stileproject.com?
I really don`t know why or where it comes from specifically.  I get lightheaded even when I see a blood bank.  I also can`t stand feeling or hearing a heart beat or feeling a pulse or someone grabbing my wrists.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 10:13:31 AM »
I did it because I had no idea where to get the real thing. I'm not sure what you would call me as I would be honest with anyone asking me if I ever took anything. I took one and it was very detrimental to me to the point where I am back to less than square one so I got nothing out of it. I would explain to them what happened and let them make the determination. I don't consider PH's "natural" most certainly, however.
Can you share your experience?  A lot of people here claim they do nothing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 10:13:37 AM »
I really don`t know why or where it comes from specifically.  I get lightheaded even when I see a blood bank.  I also can`t stand feeling or hearing a heart beat or feeling a pulse or someone grabbing my wrists.
:-\

Therapy yet?

So you have never donated blood?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 10:19:52 AM »
:-\

Therapy yet?

So you have never donated blood?
Never.  No need to now since it can be manufactured synthetically with your own cells.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »
Can you share your experience?  A lot of people here claim they do nothing.
It was discussed somewhat in-depth on here not too long ago. Suffice to say I gained some but lost everything and than some and have been shut down for going on a year, etc. Probably had some preexisting problems due to the supposed mildness of the ph. Anyway, I won't be doing it again. That is for certain.
Here's the thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=228223.0
disregard the last comment on there as the idiotic guy was quotting my before pics before I ever took anything.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 10:25:48 AM »
Never.  No need to now since it can be manufactured synthetically with your own cells.
How do they get your cells?

Are you saving your $$ for a clone?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
How do they get your cells?

Are you saving your $$ for a clone?
Stem Cells.

Blood created out of stem cells

By Mitchell Hall | Thursday August 21 2008 - 04:11pm

Embryonic stem cells have been used for the first time to create blood, potentially leading to unlimited supplies of ‘universal’ type O-negative blood, prized for its versatility.

Robert Lanza, chief science officer at Advanced Cell Technologies, told Wired that, "We literally generated whole tubes in the lab, from scratch".

Matching blood types are usually required for transfusions as mismatches can be fatal – except in the case of type O-negative which can be used by anyone but is only present in approximately seven percent of humans, leaving stock short.

"The beautiful thing is that you start with one line, expand them indefinitely and generate as many as you want," said Lanza to Wired. "It's a literally inexhaustible source of cells for therapy."

The new technique’s safety however has yet to be proved in animals; let alone humans.

The research, published today in Blood, was conducted by devised by Lanza with colleagues at the Mayo Clinic and University of Illinois.
The Red Cross described the work as pioneering.

"At this stage, the work is very promising, but has not progressed to the stage where the cultured cells are fully equivalent" to natural cells, said the organization in a statement. "Much more work will yet be needed before this becomes a practical reality."

Safety is a key concern as embryonic stem cells can be unpredictable and develop genetic mutations during chemical reprogramming - with future side effects.

But if the process works it will be massively beneficial in places like emergency rooms and battlefields, where the need for type O-negative blood is acute and supplies are rare.

"There's always a great demand for type O blood," said Red Cross spokeswoman Molly Dalton to Wired. "It's always a worry that we don't have enough."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
5-10 Years and blood banks will be a thing of the past.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »
Can someone take Insulin alone and gain muscle?  Is it banned in competitions?

It is banned in all organizations. However it is undetectable so i can be used freely without fear.

And yes it is the most anabolic hormone in the body. You can easily gain 20 pounds in 2 months with proper nutrition.

However is you mess up your intake or food it can get you killed.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »
Let's get something straight.

No one who takes gh, insulin, prohormones now, epheddrine now, steroids (of course) believe they are natural. Especially if they compete in contests.

So all you guys so worried about what other peole are doing, they don't think they are legitimae.

So this debate should end.

Now, why they lie is another question? Actually, that's probably a better question.

What do you guys think?

1. They don't want to admit doing criminal activity.

2. They don't want to admit cheating in a contest.

3. They don't want you to think they are "all drugs" becasue, in their mind, they work hard.

4. The truth is no one's business but their own.

5. They are worried about what their mommy and daddy might say.

6. They are worried about what their employer might say.

Why else?

And I might add I don't believe it it as common as TA, gh15 and other losers think. TA wants to believe that because he wants to think he is the "pinnacle" of being natural. gh15 does to increase drugs sales on getbig.com and justify his usage.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:51 AM »

No one who takes gh, insulin, prohormones now, epheddrine now, steroids (of course) believe they are natural. Especially if they compete in contest.

So all you guys so worried about what other peole are doing, tehy don't think they are legitimae.

Now, why they lie is another question? Actually, that's probably a better question.

What do you guys think?

3. They don't want you to think they are "all drugs" becasue, in their mind, they work hard.

Why else?

And I might add I don't believe it it as common as TA, gh15 and other losers think. TA wants to believe that because he wants to think he is the "pinnacle" of being natural. gh15 does to increase drugs sales on getbig.com and justify his usage.
So when something was taken and rules implemented determine if one is natural. That is your contention via the above post.

So then Arnold Schwarzenegger was always Natural since what he took was legal and within the rules at the time.

Also, a "Natural" bodybuilder who took prohormones before they were considered under the Anabolic Steroid Act of 2004 is still Natural but a "Natural" bodybuilder taking the same Prohormones after 2004 is not natural even if they took the same Prohormone and same amount.

So yours is from a legal standpoint, not a chemical one also.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »

No one who takes gh, insulin, prohormones now, epheddrine now, steroids (of course) believe they are natural. Especially if they compete in contests.

So all you guys so worried about what other peole are doing, they don't think they are legitimae.

What do you guys think?

Why else?

I don`t beleive I am the pinnacle of anything.  No one person can ever hold that distinction in any field.  There is no such thing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:09 AM »
5-10 Years and blood banks will be a thing of the past.
How do they get your stem cells?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
It is banned in all organizations. However it is undetectable so i can be used freely without fear.

And yes it is the most anabolic hormone in the body. You can easily gain 20 pounds in 2 months with proper nutrition.

However is you mess up your intake or food it can get you killed.
Who has died that the coroner said was from abuse of insulin?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2008, 10:51:31 AM »
How do they get your stem cells?
Stem Cells can be created from any cell in your body.

Here is something new!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7576131.stm

Stem cells 'created from teeth'  

Many religious groups object to using embryos for medical research
Japanese scientists say they have created human stem cells from tissue taken from the discarded wisdom teeth of a 10-year-old girl.

The researchers say their work suggests that wisdom teeth could be a suitable alternative to human embryos as a source for therapeutic stem cells.

Research involving stem cells is seen as having the potential to treat many life-threatening diseases.

But some people believe using human embryos is ethically controversial.

The researchers, based at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), say it will be at least five years before their findings result in practical medical applications.

Dual benefit

Stem cells have the ability to develop into other kinds of human cells, and experts believe they may eventually lead to treatments for some of the most intractable conditions, such as cancer and diabetes.

The AIST researchers said they had identified a form of stem cell in the wisdom teeth which had the capability to develop and be grown successfully into other forms of cell outside the body.

The cells they harvested continued to grow in the laboratory for just over a month, they added.

The leader of the team, Hajime Ogushi, said the research was significant in two ways.

"One is that we can avoid the ethical issues of stem cells because wisdom teeth are destined to be thrown away anyway," he told the AFP news agency.

"Also, we used teeth that had been extracted three years ago and had been preserved in a freezer. That means that it's easy for us to stock this source of stem cells."

In the US, dentists are starting to offer to store stem cells taken from wisdom teeth and from baby teeth, another potential source, for therapeutic purposes in the future.

Last year, a team of US and Japanese scientists announced they had managed to produce stem cells from skin.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 10:53:23 AM »
Why is it so important to you how people classify themselves epsically when the lines are grey?

How does that affect you?

Why are you always on your soapbox?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »
Who has died that the coroner said was from abuse of insulin?

Very hard to check indeed.

But inject yourself with 50 IU's of humalog/novorapid without food in the upcoming 30 mins and find out.